Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-20-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Hakumaiu
Academy Graduate

Hakumaiu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Just your opinion

Like you all I'm reading the Ninja War arc and I'm actually disappionted. I have my reasons for example zombies of dead ninja coming back to life was cool, but still I just think ninja already known by the Shinobi can defeat them becasue they know the ninjas who haved died. Also I was happy to see newer ninjas but I'm still not excited about this. It feels like Naruto is at a stanstill. I would really like to see something Inovative, but now its coming I just can't be patient. Please I would like your opinion about the war and remember this is my opinion and don't get mad if you think I'm crazy.
Hakumaiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just your opinion

The war had WAY to much. I mean really. The Gin fail and the Dauri thing, then 1st fight... Ugh.. :\

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you gotta remember the author has to come up with original abbilities for the new and some old chars plus a new fight scene for every character...this is no easy task
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakumaiu View Post
Like you all I'm reading the Ninja War arc and I'm actually disappionted. I have my reasons for example zombies of dead ninja coming back to life was cool, but still I just think ninja already known by the Shinobi can defeat them becasue they know the ninjas who haved died. Also I was happy to see newer ninjas but I'm still not excited about this. It feels like Naruto is at a stanstill. I would really like to see something Inovative, but now its coming I just can't be patient. Please I would like your opinion about the war and remember this is my opinion and don't get mad if you think I'm crazy.
Some people just can't get satisfied I guess. Apart from the Kin/Gin the war has been far beyond my expectations.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Hakumaiu
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
you gotta remember the author has to come up with original abbilities for the new and some old chars plus a new fight scene for every character...this is no easy task
So true I guess my expectations were too high
Old 02-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakumaiu View Post
So true I guess my expectations were too high
not really, imo kin-gin were/are so disappointing it kind of makes you focus on the negatives so much that you tend to forget about the positives
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #7
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

You should've put this in a spoiler though since not everyone is on this arc yet.

Back on topic:
I think that the arc is pretty cool at times but meh
Old 02-21-2011, 05:38 AM   #8
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Just your opinion

This war is a chance to see old ninja, such as the other six swordsman and the previous Jinchuuriki fight, as well as the previous Kages. I don't think it's a bad idea.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:31 AM   #9
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

i like the war

Spoiler:

i think one of the best things that will happen is when sasuke and itachi come face to face after sasuke knows everything about itachi's past. It should be very interesting

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #10
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
The war had WAY to much. I mean really. The Gin fail and the Dauri thing, then 1st fight... Ugh.. :\
Yeah. I really dislike the Darui/Gin battle...

What ever happended to Black Zetsu, Kakashi's unit, and Gaara's unit? The chapters don't jump around enough, but other than that, I think the war is living up to its expectations, at least in my opinion.

The fact that all those people were revived just made it that much more epic. We learn more about mysterious characters and you have an opprtunity to see your favorite character(s) again if he/she/they were killed previously.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeah i like the war and all of the characters it introduces that are past bad ass's but my only problem is they shouldn't be as strong as the old forms of them or more clear indications they aren't.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:03 PM   #12
Hakumaiu
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
This war is a chance to see old ninja, such as the other six swordsman and the previous Jinchuuriki fight, as well as the previous Kages. I don't think it's a bad idea.
I agree even though the war still hasn't really developed into th climax, and I'm not patient, I think that seeing newer ninja its great seeing old facs. I guess I just sort of judged it too quickly.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #13
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm pretty much with the majority. I'm satisfied with the war overall but the Kin-Gin brothers part has been kind of disappointing. The ET zombies I think are a nice touch....not just the new ones but even the previously known characters. They bring a sub-plot that revolves around a lot of our favorite characters who aren't Naruto and Sasuke (and it's nice for those characters to have a reason for some spotlight).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
yeah i like the war and all of the characters it introduces that are past bad ass's but my only problem is they shouldn't be as strong as the old forms of them or more clear indications they aren't.
Why should the zombies not be as strong as they were in their living form. If anything they should be stronger due to being invulnerable to harm.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #14
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was expecting Sasori to have more screen-time as he barely had any when he was alive. He was one of my favorites so I had high expectations of him returning and going beastmode on the Alliance.

But we all know this didn't happen so with him having as much screen-time as Tenten, I was disappointed from the start...
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #15
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was also excited I heard that arc was coming up.
Then I got to see it and I was like... this is it?!
There have been way more epic scenes in Naruto and Shippuuden.
So I think Kishi is being a bit righteous again.
He might be plotting something waaaayy better meanwhile, who knows?

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, naruto, war