Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Are you satisfied?
Yes, they are lovely. 5 16.13%
No, they are either ugly or useless. 3 9.68%
Few good ones, rest of them sucks. 20 64.52%
No opinion so far / Haven't thought about it yet 3 9.68%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Are you satisfied with the current female characters?

Welcome.

I mean satisfied about looks & skills.
Do you think they are awesome? Or you think they suck?
Vote the poll and share with us why.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Are you satisfied with the current female characters?

Only a few good ones imo, rest of them kinda suck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:06 AM   #3
Sushi
Genin

Sushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yep. some are sexy and strong, rest sucks.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Yep. some are sexy and strong, rest sucks.
Which ones do you like?

Old 03-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #5
LunchBox
Apprentice Genin

Location: I am From Colorado Go 3OH!3 but staying at a Job corps campus In utah super sad face :(
LunchBox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to LunchBox

I am not all that satisfied with some of the female characters in naruto because alot of them arent as strong I mean like Sakura for example even after her training with Tsunade she is helpless when Naruto attacks Orchimaru same as Ino all she can do is take over bodys thats it
LunchBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #6
tobi the terrible
Academy Graduate

tobi the terrible is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

most look good but in skill they fail big time sakura is really the only one that can do anything and even is helpless at times....they really need fix that

fight for freedom
fight for family and friends
fight for fun...
tobi the terrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #7
Mumei no
Freshmen Academy Student

Mumei no is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Few good ones.

Sasori's biggest fan
Mumei no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
Raikiribyakugan
Ninja Academy Student

Raikiribyakugan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they can't get any better can they? i vote satisfied.

------}>)>>)>>>)>>>

Shark Skin/samehada

(((@)

Raikiri

Currently plays shogi...
Raikiribyakugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
Sakura Zinair
Genin

Sakura Zinair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm OK with them like he said they can't get any better

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

life is a gift take advantge of it .If u do then latter in life
when u look back on it u look back with
happyness insted of with tears of
dispare & regret.
Part of the barrelbrothers/sisters forever

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Sakura Zinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

The fact is that you cant get them any better atm... Its just that they are there for looks xD

And besides sakura and ino are medical ninjas. Hinata does some damage but she is a low lvl ninja compared to naruto...

I like them the way they are Both by looks and by strenght ^^
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #11
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wait... There's females?
Old 03-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

oh I am really satified cpecially with bleach ;D
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #13
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think they should be stronger but it's Kishi's series, not mine.
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

How you mean 'not mine'?

Old 03-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #15
kunoichifan102
Chunin Exam Proctor

kunoichifan102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I mean that if i owned Naruto then I would make the female characters way stronger but i don't own it so I can't.
kunoichifan102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

some are cool, but other are just eh

anko is my fav kunoichi

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:06 AM   #17
Manjimaru
Academy Graduate

Manjimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There needs to be more on the eeeevil side. Konan and Karin are bleh.

Remember how Sakura was pretty useless in the beginning, could do little else than cry. Now she shatters 20m-diameter boulders with bare fists. (ok she wears gloves, I give you that)

Manjimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #18
Blackthorn
Freshmen Academy Student

Blackthorn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like how the female chars. are drawn. However I would like to see a little more fight from them. They just seem a little more weak than I think they should be.
Blackthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #19
Sushi
Genin

Sushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Which ones do you like?
Hmm, I like Tsunade, Anko, Hinata, Mei.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #20
Senkaimon
Chunin Exam Participant

Senkaimon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi0 View Post
Females are only good for 3 things. Cooking, cleaning, and v4ginas.
That's a little...erm...open? :\

Anyway, I say no. They are drawn very well, they just aren't as useful as the male characters. I mean, the girls can be just as strong, if not stronger than the men; not all of them have to be medics or just there for space.

A blank sig talking about a blank sig is uber boring, isn't it?
Senkaimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
female characters, satisfied or not, voting poll females