Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
Gouldy17
Genin Elite
 
Gouldy17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 457
Rep Power: 7
Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto + Saskue = RS

I first started this with the intention of making a theory on how if a Sharingan gets transplanted into an Uzumaki, it mutates into the Rinnegan which i will get to later.

Then it became how Naruto is a direct decedent of the RS.

And then it hit me if you mix Saskue with Naruto then you get a copy of the RS well what we know of him anyway.

So first i started thinking about why Madara said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. How would this even be possible? we know how many pairs of Sharingan eyes madara has, but we can only speculate as to if he got the majority of them b4 or after the Uchiha massacre thats not important. so i thought if Madara did indeed give Nagato the Rinnegan then its not impossible for it to have been the Sharingan and for it to have mutated into the Rinnegan...which leads me onto my next point.

why was it important of us to know that Nagato was an Uzumaki, this information seems kind of useless until you consider the possibility that it is only an Uzumaki that can "create" the Rinnegan.

We could see Naruto with the Rinnegan??????

Then logically i though about another Uzumaki, and if they have any connections to RS. the obvious 1 is Naruto why the hell does he look like RS in his controlled Kyuubi mode, why was he able to use 1 of the RSs personal sealing techniques (if you remember i think it was when Naruto was resealing a defeated Kyuubi that it said something like "thats the rikudo sennin...") is he a direct descendant?


i started to list what Naruto and the sage have in common and everything the sage has what Naruto hasnt Saskue has (confusing sentence)



Naruto
jinchuriki
Sage


Saskue
Genius
Dojutsu


This was as far as i got please help me add to the list, likewise if you spot any inconsistencies or holes in this thread please let me know.
__________________
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Gouldy17; 02-20-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin
 
JazzJunkie4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,330
Rep Power: 8
JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
I first started this with the intention of making a theory on how if a Sharingan gets transplanted into an Uzumaki, it mutates into the Rinnegan which i will get to later.

Then it became how Naruto is a direct decedent of the RS.

And then it hit me if you mix Saskue with Naruto then you get a copy of the RS well what we know of him anyway.

So first i started thinking about why Madara said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. How would this even be possible? we know how many pairs of Sharingan eyes madara has, but we can only speculate as to if he got the majority of them b4 or after the Uchiha massacre thats not important. so i thought if Madara did indeed give Nagato the Rinnegan then its not impossible for it to have been the Sharingan and for it to have mutated into the Rinnegan...which leads me onto my next point.

why was it important of us to know that Nagato was an Uzumaki, this information seems kind of useless until you consider the possibility that it is only an Uzumaki that can "create" the Rinnegan.

We could see Naruto with the Rinnegan??????

Then logically i though about another Uzumaki, and if they have any connections to RS. the obvious 1 is Naruto why the hell does he look like RS in his controlled Kyuubi mode, why was he able to use 1 of the RSs personal sealing techniques (if you remember i think it was when Naruto was resealing a defeated Kyuubi that it said something like "thats the rikudo sennin...") is he a direct descendant?


i started to list what Naruto and the sage have in common and everything the sage has what Naruto hasnt Saskue has (confusing sentence)



Naruto
jinchuriki
Sage


Saskue
Genius
Dojutsu


This was as far as i got please help me add to the list, likewise if you spot any inconsistencies or holes in this thread please let me know.
First the kyubi said "this is the sage of six path's" (possesive), he was reffering to the sealing barrier not naruto. Honestly, the list should be like this

Naruto: Jinchurikee
Sasuke: Sharingan (dojutsu)

That's it. The reason why he looks like the SSP is simple. The tailed beasts all originated from the juubi, and when the fox said "this is the sage of six path's" he implies that the sage used the same sealing. SO, when you take away the juubi's malace and will, you get an amplified version of naruto's SSP form (which is what the sage had). So when naruto did the same thing, he got the pure chakara that the SSP used (a small fraction of the juubi's chakara), that's why he looks like him (madara said it is the ultimate chakara). And this brings up another theory which is that the Jubbi EYE mutated when the sage sealed it within himself and became the rinnegan (like naruto's fox eye, except always active because of the juubi's imense power). Thus the sharingan was also a part of the sage as well and origionally had something to do with controlling the juubi (but that's just a theory, not yet proven). In the end, naruto and sasuke don't make the SSP, they have a different relation (fox and sharingan), but that is not to say that one or both won't come closer to becoming more SSP ish in the future. Personally I don't see naruto getting the rinnegan any time soon.
__________________
If you still care it means you haven't had enough beer.

Last edited by JazzJunkie4; 02-20-2011 at 09:46 AM.
JazzJunkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,474
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

I don't think Madara could even make a Rinnegan. But you never know

Naruto is not a direct decent. Naruto is like RS if anything. Now I could give you this whole thing explaining Naruto's relationship to RS, but that won't help. The whole RS mode I don't really get my self.

Was does Sasuke have to do with anything?
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
Gouldy17
Genin Elite
 
Gouldy17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 457
Rep Power: 7
Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

^ saskue just popped into my head when i was thinking about all this

@jazzjunkie i dont want to see naruto get the Rinnegan and i doubt he will either this post is just a few things that i wanted every1s opinion on ty
__________________
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Gouldy17; 02-20-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,474
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
^ saskue just popped into my head when i was thinking about all this

@jazzjunkie i dont want to see naruto get the Rinnegan and i doubt he will either this post is just a few things that i wanted every1s opinion on ty
Ok, next time try to separate though if they have nothing to do with anything. k?
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Revived Kakuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 530
Rep Power: 8
Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Interesting enough, I LOLLED at 'Saskue' though. Never heard that one before... But I doubt it's like that as theISharingan, in the end solely has to be known as Sasuke's. Each will have their own. if Naruto gets the Sharingan, even for a second it will kinda destroy the whole 'Sasuke born with the special ability' thing.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #7
narutonhinataschild
Genin
 
narutonhinataschild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 247
Rep Power: 0
narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
First the kyubi said "this is the sage of six path's" (possesive), he was reffering to the sealing barrier not naruto. Honestly, the list should be like this

Naruto: Jinchurikee
Sasuke: Sharingan (dojutsu)

That's it. The reason why he looks like the SSP is simple. The tailed beasts all originated from the juubi, and when the fox said "this is the sage of six path's" he implies that the sage used the same sealing. SO, when you take away the juubi's malace and will, you get an amplified version of naruto's SSP form (which is what the sage had). So when naruto did the same thing, he got the pure chakara that the SSP used (a small fraction of the juubi's chakara), that's why he looks like him (madara said it is the ultimate chakara). And this brings up another theory which is that the Jubbi EYE mutated when the sage sealed it within himself and became the rinnegan (like naruto's fox eye, except always active because of the juubi's imense power). Thus the sharingan was also a part of the sage as well and origionally had something to do with controlling the juubi (but that's just a theory, not yet proven). In the end, naruto and sasuke don't make the SSP, they have a different relation (fox and sharingan), but that is not to say that one or both won't come closer to becoming more SSP ish in the future. Personally I don't see naruto getting the rinnegan any time soon.

I don't see Naruto anytime soon! Its depressing :{
__________________
THE TIME IS NOW!
narutonhinataschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
iMario999
Academy Graduate
 
iMario999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lebanon
Posts: 79
Rep Power: 7
iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Rs = ??
__________________
Art is an Explosion!
iMario999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,474
Rep Power: 23
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMario999 View Post
Rs = ??
Rikudou Sennin
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
EvL j3st3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,812
Rep Power: 8
EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

It's like there's something there in the direction that you're taking this theory but I can't put my finger on it. It all falls apart for me at the Nagato transplant thing. I just don't see it plausible that Nagato had a transplant. I mean it's a major surgery and Nagato would have been a small child. Jaraiya was beside himself about Nagato's eyes so it would have come up somewhere in all the time that Jaraiya was training them. (Jaraiya would have caught wind that Nagato had transplanted eyes). And I know he could have realized that and we the readers just haven't been shown that memory, but that's a big peice of the puzzle to withhold all this time. There's no justifiable reason for it not to have been mentioned by now if the protagonists knew.
__________________
Quote:
- are you able to think of anything that i'm not catching yet as to how nagato's Peins were never alive to begin with as compared to Tobi's Peinis?
Quote:
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 21,266
Rep Power: 17
J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I don't think Madara could even make a Rinnegan. But you never know

Naruto is not a direct decent. Naruto is like RS if anything. Now I could give you this whole thing explaining Naruto's relationship to RS, but that won't help. The whole RS mode I don't really get my self.

Was does Sasuke have to do with anything?
Yes he could.

Nagato is an Uzumaki, Madara knew this. Uzumaki=Senju.

Madara has sharingans

He puts one into Nagato Uchiha+Senju=Rikoudo
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.