Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto + Saskue = RS

I first started this with the intention of making a theory on how if a Sharingan gets transplanted into an Uzumaki, it mutates into the Rinnegan which i will get to later.

Then it became how Naruto is a direct decedent of the RS.

And then it hit me if you mix Saskue with Naruto then you get a copy of the RS well what we know of him anyway.

So first i started thinking about why Madara said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. How would this even be possible? we know how many pairs of Sharingan eyes madara has, but we can only speculate as to if he got the majority of them b4 or after the Uchiha massacre thats not important. so i thought if Madara did indeed give Nagato the Rinnegan then its not impossible for it to have been the Sharingan and for it to have mutated into the Rinnegan...which leads me onto my next point.

why was it important of us to know that Nagato was an Uzumaki, this information seems kind of useless until you consider the possibility that it is only an Uzumaki that can "create" the Rinnegan.

We could see Naruto with the Rinnegan??????

Then logically i though about another Uzumaki, and if they have any connections to RS. the obvious 1 is Naruto why the hell does he look like RS in his controlled Kyuubi mode, why was he able to use 1 of the RSs personal sealing techniques (if you remember i think it was when Naruto was resealing a defeated Kyuubi that it said something like "thats the rikudo sennin...") is he a direct descendant?

i started to list what Naruto and the sage have in common and everything the sage has what Naruto hasnt Saskue has (confusing sentence)

Naruto
jinchuriki
Sage

Saskue
Genius
Dojutsu

This was as far as i got please help me add to the list, likewise if you spot any inconsistencies or holes in this thread please let me know.
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Gouldy17; 02-20-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto + Saskue = RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
I first started this with the intention of making a theory on how if a Sharingan gets transplanted into an Uzumaki, it mutates into the Rinnegan which i will get to later.

Then it became how Naruto is a direct decedent of the RS.

And then it hit me if you mix Saskue with Naruto then you get a copy of the RS well what we know of him anyway.

So first i started thinking about why Madara said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. How would this even be possible? we know how many pairs of Sharingan eyes madara has, but we can only speculate as to if he got the majority of them b4 or after the Uchiha massacre thats not important. so i thought if Madara did indeed give Nagato the Rinnegan then its not impossible for it to have been the Sharingan and for it to have mutated into the Rinnegan...which leads me onto my next point.

why was it important of us to know that Nagato was an Uzumaki, this information seems kind of useless until you consider the possibility that it is only an Uzumaki that can "create" the Rinnegan.

We could see Naruto with the Rinnegan??????

Then logically i though about another Uzumaki, and if they have any connections to RS. the obvious 1 is Naruto why the hell does he look like RS in his controlled Kyuubi mode, why was he able to use 1 of the RSs personal sealing techniques (if you remember i think it was when Naruto was resealing a defeated Kyuubi that it said something like "thats the rikudo sennin...") is he a direct descendant?

i started to list what Naruto and the sage have in common and everything the sage has what Naruto hasnt Saskue has (confusing sentence)

Naruto
jinchuriki
Sage

Saskue
Genius
Dojutsu

This was as far as i got please help me add to the list, likewise if you spot any inconsistencies or holes in this thread please let me know.
First the kyubi said "this is the sage of six path's" (possesive), he was reffering to the sealing barrier not naruto. Honestly, the list should be like this

Naruto: Jinchurikee
Sasuke: Sharingan (dojutsu)

That's it. The reason why he looks like the SSP is simple. The tailed beasts all originated from the juubi, and when the fox said "this is the sage of six path's" he implies that the sage used the same sealing. SO, when you take away the juubi's malace and will, you get an amplified version of naruto's SSP form (which is what the sage had). So when naruto did the same thing, he got the pure chakara that the SSP used (a small fraction of the juubi's chakara), that's why he looks like him (madara said it is the ultimate chakara). And this brings up another theory which is that the Jubbi EYE mutated when the sage sealed it within himself and became the rinnegan (like naruto's fox eye, except always active because of the juubi's imense power). Thus the sharingan was also a part of the sage as well and origionally had something to do with controlling the juubi (but that's just a theory, not yet proven). In the end, naruto and sasuke don't make the SSP, they have a different relation (fox and sharingan), but that is not to say that one or both won't come closer to becoming more SSP ish in the future. Personally I don't see naruto getting the rinnegan any time soon.

Last edited by JazzJunkie4; 02-20-2011 at 09:46 AM.
JazzJunkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't think Madara could even make a Rinnegan. But you never know

Naruto is not a direct decent. Naruto is like RS if anything. Now I could give you this whole thing explaining Naruto's relationship to RS, but that won't help. The whole RS mode I don't really get my self.

Was does Sasuke have to do with anything?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ saskue just popped into my head when i was thinking about all this

@jazzjunkie i dont want to see naruto get the Rinnegan and i doubt he will either this post is just a few things that i wanted every1s opinion on ty
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Gouldy17; 02-20-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy17 View Post
^ saskue just popped into my head when i was thinking about all this

@jazzjunkie i dont want to see naruto get the Rinnegan and i doubt he will either this post is just a few things that i wanted every1s opinion on ty
Ok, next time try to separate though if they have nothing to do with anything. k?

Old 02-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Interesting enough, I LOLLED at 'Saskue' though. Never heard that one before... But I doubt it's like that as theISharingan, in the end solely has to be known as Sasuke's. Each will have their own. if Naruto gets the Sharingan, even for a second it will kinda destroy the whole 'Sasuke born with the special ability' thing.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #7
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
First the kyubi said "this is the sage of six path's" (possesive), he was reffering to the sealing barrier not naruto. Honestly, the list should be like this

Naruto: Jinchurikee
Sasuke: Sharingan (dojutsu)

That's it. The reason why he looks like the SSP is simple. The tailed beasts all originated from the juubi, and when the fox said "this is the sage of six path's" he implies that the sage used the same sealing. SO, when you take away the juubi's malace and will, you get an amplified version of naruto's SSP form (which is what the sage had). So when naruto did the same thing, he got the pure chakara that the SSP used (a small fraction of the juubi's chakara), that's why he looks like him (madara said it is the ultimate chakara). And this brings up another theory which is that the Jubbi EYE mutated when the sage sealed it within himself and became the rinnegan (like naruto's fox eye, except always active because of the juubi's imense power). Thus the sharingan was also a part of the sage as well and origionally had something to do with controlling the juubi (but that's just a theory, not yet proven). In the end, naruto and sasuke don't make the SSP, they have a different relation (fox and sharingan), but that is not to say that one or both won't come closer to becoming more SSP ish in the future. Personally I don't see naruto getting the rinnegan any time soon.

I don't see Naruto anytime soon! Its depressing :{
Old 02-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rs = ??
Old 02-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMario999 View Post
Rs = ??
Rikudou Sennin

Old 02-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's like there's something there in the direction that you're taking this theory but I can't put my finger on it. It all falls apart for me at the Nagato transplant thing. I just don't see it plausible that Nagato had a transplant. I mean it's a major surgery and Nagato would have been a small child. Jaraiya was beside himself about Nagato's eyes so it would have come up somewhere in all the time that Jaraiya was training them. (Jaraiya would have caught wind that Nagato had transplanted eyes). And I know he could have realized that and we the readers just haven't been shown that memory, but that's a big peice of the puzzle to withhold all this time. There's no justifiable reason for it not to have been mentioned by now if the protagonists knew.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I don't think Madara could even make a Rinnegan. But you never know

Naruto is not a direct decent. Naruto is like RS if anything. Now I could give you this whole thing explaining Naruto's relationship to RS, but that won't help. The whole RS mode I don't really get my self.

Was does Sasuke have to do with anything?
Yes he could.

Nagato is an Uzumaki, Madara knew this. Uzumaki=Senju.

Madara has sharingans

He puts one into Nagato Uchiha+Senju=Rikoudo
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote