Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #81
MisaUchiha
Genin Elite

MisaUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Post a picture of you and write 10 things about you!!!:DDD

Can anyone DUMB DOWN how to post a pic???

Hidden Moonlight Village

BFF's: Xibitz360 and Ninja Of Tao

If people try to tell you that your nobody or your nothing because you smoke a little herb, well you tell them "You know what I am somebody and success is a choice I can do what I want and I can smoke weed and be successful and love life and live a good life and be a good person and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

♀ + ♀ = ♥ Most important thing to know
♂ + ♂ = ♥ That equality is the best thing
♂ + ♀ = ♥ No matter what
MisaUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:13 AM   #82
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

*sighs* ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:19 AM   #83
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
*sighs* ...
>.< i am very sorry. but it's true. i could send pics and stuff but i rather stop here. its making me paranoid just thinking about it.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:21 AM   #84
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
>.< i am very sorry. but it's true. i could send pics and stuff but i rather stop here. its making me paranoid just thinking about it.
pictures dont bother me.....

LHG

Old 02-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #85
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
pictures dont bother me.....
okay ill private message them okay?

Old 02-20-2011, 01:24 AM   #86
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

This thread went from happy to morbid in like 2 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:25 AM   #87
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

go for it.... right now im gonna go to bed before i get in trouble with my parents!! i have to babysit my baby brother tomorrow............

LHG

Old 02-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #88
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
lol. agreed.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:12 AM   #89
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
Max Christian (Ironically I'm not christian)
Utah
Spoiler:

1.I have lived in Utah for 11 Years
2. I lived in Germany for 2 years
3.I want to be a sportscaster when I grow up
4.KHR is my favorite manga/anime
5.My favorite genre of music is Ska
6.I am into performing arts.
7.My mom...is a cougar...
8. Lasagna is my favorite food
9. I absolutely LOVE Nutella
10. I'm not a morman, I am an evolutionist

@maik - How old are you, where do you live, and who is the one anime chick you wanna see a nood of?
You probably get a lot of crap from people in your school about your name... and what would the internet be if I didn't do that!
Max is short of Maximum. I promise not to make fun of your name after this.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:54 AM   #90
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Oh wow... O_O The trouble in this thread... not going to go on, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:01 AM   #91
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I feel for OP...

Jacq Arsche
In the land of legal coke and hookers
But usually, where the party's at.

Spoiler:
Having a good alcohol-free time.
Ignore that hot chick at my left, she's making me look bad.

1. I surf, and drown
2. I break a lot of bones
3. I detest cocky people
4. I always run like the wind from fights
5. I act like a 15 year old, however they may act
6. I loathe the number 6
7. Animal abuse makes me weep
8. I don't have much confidence in general, I just act on rational thinking
9. I am way too forgiving, so hereby I give you my permission to abuse that fact
10. I've never smoked nor have I done drugs ever in my life
( 11. AND A JERK! /krykrykry )

There.

Last edited by CrackFat; 02-20-2011 at 04:20 AM.
CrackFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:15 AM   #92
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I feel for OP...

Jacq Arsche

Spoiler:

1. I surf, and drown
3. I detest cocky people
6. I loathe the number 6
9. I am way too forgiving, so hereby I give you my permission to abuse that fact

There.
And a jerk.
Sorry, I didn't mean it, please forgive me.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:21 AM   #93
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
And a jerk.
Sorry, I didn't mean it, please forgive me.
Stop, drop and roll pal.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:50 AM   #94
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Don't worry, I'll fix this!

Name: Alexandria
State: Fhqwhgads
Spoiler:

1) I am a vegetarian and an animal rights activist. Coincidentally, I also love animals. XD

2) I'm literally a cosmopolitan; I've been to all but two continents and travel frequently.

3) ^ Speaking of the above, my favorite place to travel to is Vienna, Austria. It is a beautiful city full of art and delicious sweets.

4) I greatly admire and envy impressionistic-style painters; their control and confidence with thick oils and pastels is something I do not have.

5) The biggest inspiration for the majority of my art works is music.

6) One of my biggest hobbies (apart from art) is walking down to coffee shops and sitting down with a nice cup of coffee/tea.

7) My favorite drink is a Shirley Temple, and my favorite food is Vegetarian Curry.

8) I'm a real nerd when it comes to internet memes and video games, MAH BOOOI.

9) I am an Agnostic-Atheist.

10) Honestly, one day I hope to find a boyfriend/girlfriend who loves art just as much as I do.

Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:19 AM   #95
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
You probably get a lot of crap from people in your school about your name... and what would the internet be if I didn't do that!
Max is short of Maximum. I promise not to make fun of your name after this.
oh, err, you're sooooooo nice xD <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
I feel for OP...

Jacq Arsche

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

1. I surf, and drown
3. I detest cocky people
6. I loathe the number 6
( 11. AND A JERK! /krykrykry )

There.
oh, crackie. i love you so. *sappygooeyloveblah*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Name: Jai
State: South Australia
Spoiler:
1) Obviously, I'm Australian
2) I'm lazy
3) I'm non-religeous
4) My favourite sports team is the Adelaide Crows
5) My favourite anime is Naruto
6) I'm starting university this week
7) My birthday is on April 12
8) I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall
9) I've had a part-time job for nearly 3 years
10) I have never smoked or done drugs
sexeh hunk-o-man ;D

but lol, good pic and cool facts =3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Don't worry, I'll fix this!

Name: Alexandria
State: Fhqwhgads
Spoiler:

1) I am a vegetarian and an animal rights activist. Coincidentally, I also love animals. XD

2) I'm literally a cosmopolitan; I've been to all but two continents and travel frequently.

3) ^ Speaking of the above, my favorite place to travel to is Vienna, Austria. It is a beautiful city full of art and delicious sweets.

4) I greatly admire and envy impressionistic-style painters; their control and confidence with thick oils and pastels is something I do not have.

5) The biggest inspiration for the majority of my art works is music.

6) One of my biggest hobbies (apart from art) is walking down to coffee shops and sitting down with a nice cup of coffee/tea.

7) My favorite drink is a Shirley Temple, and my favorite food is Vegetarian Curry.

8) I'm a real nerd when it comes to internet memes and video games, MAH BOOOI.

9) I am an Agnostic-Atheist.

10) Honestly, one day I hope to find a boyfriend/girlfriend who loves art just as much as I do.
@#7: is veggie curry good????? i've seen it before at resturaunts but have never tried it =\

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:44 AM   #96
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Name: Jai
State: South Australia
I think, I remember you telling me once you didn't want all too much to know your name? Oh well...

Though, I knew you were going to post in this thread. It's just the way you are, you can't resist in posting your photo, you like the attention some what, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #97
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I think, I remember you telling me once you didn't want all too much to know your name? Oh well...

Though, I knew you were going to post in this thread. It's just the way you are, you can't resist in posting your photo, you like the attention some what, lolz.
I guess Rasen is my opposite in some ways.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #98
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post

not just somewhat, he wants ALL the attention xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #99
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I guess Rasen is my opposite in some ways.
He's shy, believe it or not but he likes getting flattered and similar, but it can embarass him a lot at times, but he likes it, none-the-less, lolz.
Him and I are very much similar, with our personalities but that's the one thing that isn't I think, I try to avoid unneeded attention.
He's also a touch more open or out-going with his posts on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
not just somewhat, he wants ALL the attention xD
Yes I know he like things said about him, if you call him cute or anything, he likes it, but it can get, like I said, he gets a little embarrassed with the more nicer compliments, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #100
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

o...o its still up o.0

LHG

Tags
alll, facts, fun, know more, offf, pictures, tooo, youuu