Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Tournament Bracket

Here are your match ups for round one of the Bleach Freeverse Tournament. Every round I will use the Random Number Generator to create the match ups so you never know who you will be fighting. Begin when you wish and please follow the rules. No arguements. Post in the Tournament Infraction Thread if there are any issues.

Thank you and Enjoy!!!

13. Zetsu Aporro Granz vs. 04. Ace Spade Winner: Ace Spade

01. Old Hidan vs. 09. Pat Bro Winner: Pat Bro

16. Makoto Cifer vs. 10. Kon Cifer Winner: Kon Cifer

18. Sora vs. 02. Lunar Winner: Sora

17. Jaakuna Iro vs. 03. Queen Hallenthenia Winner: Queen Hallenthenia

11. Azazel vs. 21. Zack Winner: Azazel

22. Urahara, Seven vs. 05. Edmund Cartwright Winner: Edmund Cartwright

06. Liam vs. 15. Maximus The Juggernaut Winner: Liam

14. Hayato, Yori vs. 19. Devroux Alter Winner: Devroux Alter

07. Teh Mister Fluffy vs. 20. Ichimaru, Anbu Winner: Teh Mister Fluffy

12. Noctis Arashi vs. 08. Nicholas Sparks Winner: Nicholas Sparks

23. Dark A. Jagerjaques vs. 24. Damian Tormina Winner: Dark A. Jeagerjaques

Round 2

10. Kon Cifer vs. 7. Teh Mister Fluffy - Winner: Kon Cifer

18. Sora vs. 8. Nicholas Sparks - Winner: Sora

11. Azazel vs. 9. Pat Bro - Winner: Azazel (I'm just gonna call myself KG screw a char. name )

19. Devroux Alter vs. 6. Liam - Winner: Devroux Alter

5. Edmund Cartwright vs. 3. Queen Hallenthenia - Winner: Queen Hallenthenia

4. Ace Spade vs. 23. Dark A. Jagerjaques - Winner: Ace Spade

Round 3

7. Kon Cifer V.S. 19. Devroux Alter - Winner: Devroux Alter

4. Ace Spade V.S. 18. Sora - Ace Spade

11. KG V.S. 3. Queen Hallenthenia - Queen Hallenthenia

Final Round

Ace Spade v.s. Queen Hallenthenia v.s. Devroux Alter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kg gangster; 03-24-2011 at 02:00 PM.
kg gangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl
Default Re: Tournament Bracket

Meeee vs Seven.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JUMPING JELLY IS BACK
Spoiler:

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

so me and maik again this should be fun.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia

PSN: TheEnd_27
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Shall be an epic match

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That is what the random number generator wished. I also gave everyone their numbers randomly.

Old 02-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
kg gangster
Vongola XI

I'm going home now. I'll sign on later and check up on things. I'll start my match later too. Good luck everyone and do your best.

Also i would like the winner to recieve + rep by all participants.

Old 02-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Cyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
ZOMG DIDN'T YOU ND MAKE FIGHT IN ONE PIECE?!

That's twice fate has wished for you to fight Maik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
Shall be an epic match
Yes it shall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
That is what the random number generator wished. I also gave everyone their numbers randomly.
:o

JUMPING JELLY IS BACK
Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
ZOMG DIDN'T YOU ND MAKE FIGHT IN ONE PIECE?!

That's twice fate has wished for you to fight Maik.

Yes it shall!

:o
I know fate wants me to be beaten badly.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia

PSN: TheEnd_27
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #9
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

You have the worst luck ever. lmao.

JUMPING JELLY IS BACK
Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

You wanna start now Kyo?

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #11
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

Nah. My computer will just cut off. I'm trying to get it fixed atleast. >>

JUMPING JELLY IS BACK
Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Woah. Yori for the first round.

Sweet.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Woah. Yori for the first round.

Sweet.
I have to counter you too.

JUMPING JELLY IS BACK
Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #14
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousei View Post
Nah. My computer will just cut off. I'm trying to get it fixed atleast. >>
We only got 3 days though. DX

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #15
Cyl
Special Hunter Ninja

Awards Showcase

Eh. hurm.

JUMPING JELLY IS BACK
Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
A lucky roll twice in a row.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #17
Seven

Awards Showcase

Just tell me when you're ready and we will have the greatest fight eva!!!!

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #18
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I can make all of the battle threads if you guys want.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #19
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really don't wan't to fight my brother.

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Whos Jakkuna Iro????
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote