Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
Maria
Chunin Exam Proctor

Maria is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Who is better? Shino or Kankuro?

Shino is better
Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who is better? Shino or Kankuro?

NO WAY! Kankuro is!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well just remember Kankuro is from the 4th kazekage aka his father we all know that Gaara & Temari are VERY VERY strong there for kankuro is also strong on the other hand shino doesn't have that strong trait that gaara temari and kankuro have. so Kankuro by far.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
well just remember Kankuro is from the 4th kazekage aka his father we all know that Gaara & Temari are VERY VERY strong there for kankuro is also strong on the other hand shino doesn't have that strong trait that gaara temari and kankuro have. so Kankuro by far.
Yea Kankuro is stronger cuz he has Sasori's puppet in the manga and he is a jonin not chunin.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, have we actually seen Shino at his strongest? =\ Maybe Kishi has something planned for him, but at the same time, I think Kishi just threw him down the crapper.

Not sure, but for now, Kankuro.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
XxdarkwolfxX
Genin Elite

Location: Hiding under my bed with all the scary monsters ;D muhahaha
XxdarkwolfxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would have to say Kankuro on this one.
XxdarkwolfxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #7
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

I would say Kankuro, as of right now, because all we can use as a comparison is young Shino.
Tho, in that fight of Kankuro vs Shino, shino did win, no?
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #8
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
I would say Kankuro, as of right now, because all we can use as a comparison is young Shino.
Tho, in that fight of Kankuro vs Shino, shino did win, no?
Did he? I thought he got poisoned by Kankuro?

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

It was a draw, Kankuro got harmed by Shino's bugs and Shino got poisoned by Kankuro.

But I have to agree with the people saying Kankuro, as he is part of the Sand Sibling Team.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Shino
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #11
Sasuke90
Genin

Sasuke90 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shino acts more cooler.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #12
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'd say they're on pretty equal footing, neither of them is a Shikamaru so yeah, pretty equal.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:55 AM   #13
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke90 View Post
Shino acts more cooler.
Yea agreed Shino is cooler and as a character is better but as I already said Kankuro is way stronger

Marko
Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #14
Guy Sensei
Genin

Guy Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Has to be Shino.

Loading please wait...

Me = Trustworthy.

New here like me? Simply go here

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Guy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #15
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Sensei View Post
Has to be Shino.
Why??

Marko
Old 02-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #16
Guy Sensei
Genin

Guy Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Why??
He acts cooler, and has better jutsu.

Loading please wait...

Me = Trustworthy.

New here like me? Simply go here

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Guy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shino or kankuro