Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Legos Fanclub

Who else loves them as much as I do? I used to sit by myself for hours and build stuff. I didn't even need legopeople. My mom would step on them coz I left them out LOL she used dirty words ;~;

Members
CardCaptor Sakura
Cloukora
Taker369
Chiku
Kunoichi
UnDeAd Hikaru
Tarkorotsu
sakura_blossom
Darkdemonofthemist

Last edited by Vex; 02-18-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Legos Fanclub

O_O
I think I already made this....oh well
*Joins*
but it's funner with legopeople

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Whoops I was sitting here and missed them so made a thread. I can merge threads if needed.

/builds castle with Cloukora

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wanna join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Whoops I was sitting here and missed them so made a thread. I can merge threads if needed.

/builds castle with Cloukora
not sure if anyone even joined it though

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 02-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*jage* xP legos=life
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

El Bump

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

OH! OH! OHOHOHOH!!! ME! PICK ME! SIGN ME UP!

I STILL have my legos and I STILL break them out to build awesome awesomeness of the awesome variety, (aka lego strip clubs) and then the strip club gets raided by the pirates and they sail away to mexico where the civil war soldiars mistake them for rebels, and then the lego strippers fall off the boat and one gets eaten by the shark but the rest get sucked into a whirlpool of time and then they end up in the middle ages and the knights joust for the fair maidens who are so skantily clad and...

I still play with legos sign me up.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #9
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

oh, I remember my amazing towers...
ah....mine were always the sturdiest...that...or I just destroyed everyone elses towers way to fast....
ive always been a gigantanormus bully
there are still lego peices in my room...I mean...its crazy...
"clean your room"
"I am mom"
"No your not!" *mom is standing at doorway*
"Wanna help me make my castle?"
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I still have mine too, and there's no way in hell I'm ever giving them away xD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

Hmmmmm....Well I mess around with them once a while.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #12
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^ I coulda swore you had a different name before

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

Well you are wrong, I have had this name since the begining. Also I mostly make battlefields with Legos.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #14
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I kinda figured I was, I just thought it was something else, oh well

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

LEGOS :'D *joins*
Old 02-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #16
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My lego army challenges all of your lego armys in a battle royal that could well lead to a lego apocalypse of plastic weilding chaos.

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #17
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Kuno

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-18-2011, 06:07 PM   #18
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

I'm opening this war with a fully built death star, whatchya got?

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

*joins*

I build giant spaceship to throw at your head!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

How big? I mean how many pieces are we talking here? Cause mine is already full built, pretty sure i can chuck this at your before you get anything decent working.

Spoiler: