Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #21
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I have a bone to pick with Mr. Kishimoto.

He needs cannon fodder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:37 AM   #22
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If I'm honest as long Tsunade and Sakura get a good fight in the War I couldn't care what happens

Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #23
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you are RIGHT! These characters does not interest me! I want to see main characters !
Old 02-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #24
jjjs
Genin

jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

jup who cares about darui or the kin gin bros they are random i wanna see some stuff from zabuza hanzo kakuzu itachi and the kages
Old 02-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #25
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Honestly Naruto in general is pretty good right now. But the battles will be way better in anime form. Manga can only do so much for the type of fights kishi is trying to create.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #26
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this is off topic but are some of you people in this thread from the naruto NF forum? i've noticed the word "fodder" being used a bit here since the NF use the exact same word. just a simple question.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #27
Kakashifan#01
Genin

Kakashifan#01 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kakashifan#01

I completley agree Quuen of Drknes I really don't care of suigetsu or the other guy who will eventually die, oh yeah Sora, i WANT to no what will happen with naruto and sasuke and sakura and especially my man kakashi-will he become the hokage
Kakashifan#01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:43 AM   #28
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I agree with this. I love it when you're into a story, and the story mindfurks you all the time.
Makes you think about it before going to sleep, you'd ponder during the day.
Eversince shippuuden it didn't happen to me anymore. Specially during the fillers.

I was soooooo frustrated that shippuuden failed so far (in my opinion).
However I'm not saying I don't have any hope for the shippuuden final at all.
Actually, I think Kishi will make up for the lame fillers etc. Something better happen soon.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:42 AM   #29
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
I'd personally like to see Kakashi rampage
Kishi can't show the climax too quickly or you'll be crying that it happened too soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Sorry but the manga has been better without Sakura constant crying, Naruto and Sasuke's constant gay moments. Get over it
Naruto and Sasuke's "gay" moments are simply those emotional moments that people with friendships or relationships go through while building too their eventuall relization of self, you need too gwt to know yourself a little better and stop seeing things so simpley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeemonFox View Post
^this

BTW...this is a war. I wouldn't expect it to be over in one or two battles between the main characters nor would i expect kishi to pass up the chance to develop some more characters. I get the feeling that if the spotlight were only on Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, and Madara people would still complain. Personally, I want kishi to milk this war for all it's worth.

While I agree it would be nice to get a page flash of the main charcters once in a while, need the old super friends announcer,he'd say"mean while in another part of this war" in that particular voice, that would change things up!
Old 02-22-2011, 05:02 AM   #30
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kishi's using this opportunity for some *gasp* character development! We COULD watch Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke do their thing, but as cool as that is, he's taking characters he hasn't used very much and giving them their moments to shine. Plus, Kakashi's had his beast moment, he hates female characters, and Naruto and Sasuke won't be shown again until it's time for them to fight.

This is good for the story AND good for the BG.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 AM   #31
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don;t know. At least it gives Kishimoto a chance to actually kill characters. We know he will never kill anyone from Naruto generation except perhaps at the very end.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #32
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I agree and I disagree. While I see the need for new characters to be developed and death to occur, i'd like at least some back and forth between the introduction/development of new characters/battles and the main characters. I mean since this is a story we can look at it from multiple aspects, like having the battle with Kin and Jin, maybe let it sit on peoples minds, then move over to Naruto and KB to see what they are doing at that point, how trainings is coming along. Maybe then over to Sauske to see what exactly he's doing and how his character development is coming along! Then finally back to the battle! something that would encompass at least some of the main characters so we wouldn't get bored with the constant barrage of new characters/battles.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #33
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I disagree

You people were so happy 2 chapters ago but give an new guy 2 chapters for himself and an battle and people start raging.

Sure Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters but this isn't only their war this is everyone's war.

I like Kishi for this he isn't trying to rush to the best parts yet he is giving under appreciated guys character development and same spectacular battles til the most expected and obvious fights show up and yeah I mean(Naruto VS Sasuke, Sasuke VS Itachi, and so on)

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #34
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
I disagree

You people were so happy 2 chapters ago but give an new guy 2 chapters for himself and an battle and people start raging.

Sure Naruto and Sasuke are the main characters but this isn't only their war this is everyone's war.

I like Kishi for this he isn't trying to rush to the best parts yet he is giving under appreciated guys character development and same spectacular battles til the most expected and obvious fights show up and yeah I mean(Naruto VS Sasuke, Sasuke VS Itachi, and so on)
Well, said.... but sasuke vs itachi.... AGAIN!? That would be too repetitive.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 PM   #35
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Well, said.... but sasuke vs itachi.... AGAIN!? That would be too repetitive.
Same goes for Naruto VS Sasuke.

Its only repitive if the fight went almost the same way.

Since Sasuke has EMS now and Itachi is immortal it will probably be totally different.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 02-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #36
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate the two brothers!
They have a gourd that sucks souls! WTH!!!
And the guy saying the taboo word gets you sucked is even stupider.
Though it would be funny to see Naruto trying not to say Dattebayo/ Believe it.

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #37
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

The gourd sucks in people not souls only.

Besides the main reason why we have them is because of their relation to the Nine Tailed Fox and the Sage of Six Paths.

They may be lame characters but they're ulltimate relation to the Kyubi and Rikodu Sennin is what makes them important.

I some what like Kinkaku. He is a deep guy and cares deeply for his brother.

The whole gourd thing is a plot device to help Darui defeat them and give Darui character development.

I somewhat like that Kishi is not making all the ET Zombies be defeated the same way.

-Sasori killed off by TnJ
-Shin rests in peace by looking at a drawing of Sai which reminds him of their childhood
-Zabuza and Haku captured and seal away
-Ginkaku sealed away by his own weapon

Here is the thread:

Old 02-22-2011, 04:57 PM   #38
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i so agree with wind style on this. at least give kin a chance before we reserve our judgement for him

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #39
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The Gin/Kin Bros. 4 Weapons of the RS are fine, but their Kyuubi chakra crap is just poor writing on Kishimoto's part, in my opinion.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #40
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Same goes for Naruto VS Sasuke.

Its only repitive if the fight went almost the same way.

Since Sasuke has EMS now and Itachi is immortal it will probably be totally different.
Ya but the entire part 2 has been a set up for naruto vs sasuke. The set up for itachi is gone. Just because naruto and sasuke fought before doesn't mean that it would fit the story to have sasuke and itachi fight again. Speaking of which, why would sasuke want to fight itachi?