Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default MY Itachi's "gift" theory/Rikodu Weapon theory

I believe that itachi gave naruto the 5th Sage of Six Paths weapon.

I can see multiple ways this could tie into the story.

There are a few who are vital to the Sage of Six paths story line/ myth.

One of them is naruto. Whom also by "coincidence" has a rikodu form when using the kyuubi chakra. I believe itachi knew about the myths before hand, and this is part of his game plan. He knew naruto had the nine tails chakra, and he could have, if not most likely known of his heritage through other means. Now, the actual weapon doesn't have to be a physical weapon at all. Maybe its a spiritual one. One that ties in with the rikodu sennin myth. He certainly would have the chakra capacity to use it. Something that would activate against sasuke, who far far likely has a deep connection with the myth as well.

I could list other reasons but I'm too lazy. So give your opinions/variations, and I'll respond.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: MY Itachi's "gift" theory/Rikodu Weapon theory

the necklace...if you looks at the necklace its the same as we seen on the rikudo silhouette and as we all know the author like to tie in real ancient myths ect. the neclace in question is actually a real ancent artifact...google it
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:41 PM   #3
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Someone already made this thread. I strongly disagree with this theory. If the 5th weapon was intangible, then do you really think it would fit into the category of one of the 5 ITEMS of the SSP. Common.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Someone already made this thread. I strongly disagree with this theory. If the 5th weapon was intangible, then do you really think it would fit into the category of one of the 5 ITEMS of the SSP. Common.
Yeah, someone did

And two, I actually think it's not a bad prediction

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
kravenkorvinus
Apprentice Genin

kravenkorvinus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no.. (

it couldnt be the magatama necklace..and the magatama necklace is not one of the 5 SSP treasures..

but I do agree that what Itachi gave to naruto was something that is spiritual..or that its more of a technique..possibly the only connection it has to the SSP is the fusion of senju and Uchiha blood or chakra or whatever..
kravenkorvinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #6
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I believe that itachi gave naruto the 5th Sage of Six Paths weapon.

I can see multiple ways this could tie into the story.

There are a few who are vital to the Sage of Six paths story line/ myth.

One of them is naruto. Whom also by "coincidence" has a rikodu form when using the kyuubi chakra. I believe itachi knew about the myths before hand, and this is part of his game plan. He knew naruto had the nine tails chakra, and he could have, if not most likely known of his heritage through other means. Now, the actual weapon doesn't have to be a physical weapon at all. Maybe its a spiritual one. One that ties in with the rikodu sennin myth. He certainly would have the chakra capacity to use it. Something that would activate against sasuke, who far far likely has a deep connection with the myth as well.

I could list other reasons but I'm too lazy. So give your opinions/variations, and I'll respond.
I don't even think it would want to do that. Even so, 2-1 it was a physical object. Plus I don't think Itachi could give a physical object, the wayhe gave Naruto that thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote