Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Raven vs. Starfire

Teen Titans versions. no restrictions. who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #2
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Raven vs. Starfire

Ah fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Raven I guess. She is at least able to throw up some barriers...
Though theres no doubting starfire can probably move faster and is stronger, Raven can score some incapasitation.

Also didnt raven show some form of power erasure at some point? I'm not too bright on this subject. If it were by comic standards, I'd def. say raven because she has feats of quelling the underworld itself... but by teen titan standards not too sure
Old 02-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Idk about comics so I'm going with the TV versions. If they're blood lusted, Demon Raven, gg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
XxdarkwolfxX
Genin Elite

Location: Hiding under my bed with all the scary monsters ;D muhahaha
XxdarkwolfxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Raven ^^
XxdarkwolfxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

raven.

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Deidara's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #6
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

funny....i was into Teen Titans b4 Naruto pulled me back into anime...but yeah I'm stickin with Raven.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Raven had enough power to potentially destroy the world, pretty sure beating up Starfire is a cakewalk for her.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
15 tailes beast
Apprentice Genin

15 tailes beast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well raven has a bunch of awesome power that she doesnt use or is too afraid to use.....................so if she is women enough to not hold back her, definetly otherwise starfire cause she has super strengh and she can petty much keep up with ravens movements

15 tailes beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #9
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Raven.
Time pause anyone?
Then she can Rip starfires body apart >:-)
Not really grave digging if its still on the first page >.>

Last edited by Chidori of Death; 03-27-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no contest. raven can put starfires bolts in a barrier around her own hand and starfire ends up blowing herself up. xD hell, if she was smart, she could make a barrier inside starfire and expand it until she goes kerploo.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
Rorek
Apprentice Genin

Rorek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd say Raven. She's just a boss.
Rorek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Raven stomps this. She has basically the same abilities as Starfire and then some. Friggen Mind Shatter or something.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:21 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
I find it funny that people keep saying raven.

Yet we forget, Raven has to chant her spells and then make the barriers.

Startfire can easily blitz and starbolt her head off.
No she doesn't, actually. She's used her powers plenty of times without saying the Three Worded Chant. Even if she did, it's three words, Starfire isn't that much faster.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

She paused time and has gone demon raven without a chant. GG.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
Ino Man
Ninja Academy Student

Ino Man saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Starfire would win. Raven's shields will only last so long.
Ino Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #16
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Dude.
You forgot her abilities.
She is a D-e-m-o-n-'-s- D-a-u-g-h-t-e-r.
She can stop time.
She knows White Magic along with Black Magic.
She can step into peoples minds according to the Comic,
She Mind Rapes Starfire, GG.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:02 AM   #17
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
I find it funny that people keep saying raven.

Yet we forget, Raven has to chant her spells and then make the barriers.

Startfire can easily blitz and starbolt her head off.
I think this will only work when Starfire is in bloodlust.
Unless you are basing on bloodlust condition for this fight Laxeres.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 AM   #18
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

raven wins. starfire doesnt stand a chanceagainst ravens barriers and attacks

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote