Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 01-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Exclamation Manga UK Licenses Fairy Tail Anime!

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...abane-hime-aka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime News Network
Manga Entertainment's British branch has announced via Twitter that it will release Fairy Tail this year.

Fairy Tail is an ongoing television anime based on Hiro Mashima's manga of the same name. Crunchyroll is simulcasting the series, but there has been no announcement of a DVD or Blu-ray Disc release in North America at this time. Del Rey Manga published the North American Fairy Tail manga until Kodansha Comics took over its licenses from Del Rey.

Asked whether the Fairy Tail license would be for DVD or streams, Manga confirmed with ANN that it "should be DVD" but that the company is still awaiting details from the licensor. The company hopes to "get a volume out in 2011."
I hope this news mean that Fairy Tail will definitely be getting an english dub, that is not terrible (points at the crappy animax-asia dub, which stops at episode 48 anyways).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 01-21-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Manga UK Licenses Fairy Tail!

congrats to the UK biw i wish somone in the usa would do the same

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
congrats to the UK biw i wish somone in the usa would do the same
Usually if Manga UK licenses a new anime, it means that someone in the u.s. has as well.

|
Old 01-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

the manga is out in the u.s.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #5
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
the manga is out in the u.s.
This thread is about the anime being licensed by Manga UK, not the manga, silly.

|
Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 AM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Manga UK Licenses Fairy Tail Anime!

my bad i mistake

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-22-2011, 02:44 AM   #7
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
my bad i mistake
The manga has already been licensed in the USA by Del Rey Manga anyways....they have released volumes 1-14 so far I think

|
Old 01-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #8
inorules9
Academy Graduate

inorules9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

YAAAA!!! I love Fairy Tail and i hope they come out with English dub ive seen some fake dubs on youtube and they stink if they come out with a real dub i hope it's awesome!!!!!!
"It seems like the small leaves in the Village of Konoha have inherited that "will of fire" you spoke of, Third. The fire on the leaves will eventually burn greater and stronger.... It will flash its light and protect this village." - Iruka Umino
inorules9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even if they get a dub, it won't matter much, because Fairy Tail's levels of awesome will blow up your TV.

Proven.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #10
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

rikuonura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by inorules9 View Post
YAAAA!!! I love Fairy Tail and i hope they come out with English dub ive seen some fake dubs on youtube and they stink if they come out with a real dub i hope it's awesome!!!!!!
If those dubs were from Animax Asia, you should know that those are actually official dubs for the English speaking areas in Asia.

Last edited by rikuonura; 01-24-2011 at 03:40 PM.
rikuonura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #11
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Even if they get a dub, it won't matter much, because Fairy Tail's levels of awesome will blow up your TV.

Proven.
Or your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikuonura View Post
If those dubs were from Animax Asia, you should know that those are actually official dubs for the English speaking areas in Asia.
Doesn't change the fact that they are terrible dubs.....

Anyways, we're getting ahead of ourselves anyways, there is still no official confirmation of an english dub on the DVDs yet.

|
Old 01-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #12
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

might get a decent dub as manga uk gets their dubs from madman in austrailia.

that's why we suffer delays with alot of series in the uk as manga has to wait for madman to receive the dub first

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

UPDATE: Manga UK has confirmed that there will definitely be an english dub on the DVDs, and that they are NOT the dubber, which means that either Sentai, FUNimation, or Viz Media has the dubbing license for this show in the U.S.

Source: http://twitter.com/MangaUK/status/30534807117107200

|
Old 01-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #14
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

rikuonura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
UPDATE: Manga UK has confirmed that there will definitely be an english dub on the DVDs, and that they are NOT the dubber, which means that either Sentai, FUNimation, or Viz Media has the dubbing license for this show in the U.S.

Source: http://twitter.com/MangaUK/status/30534807117107200
Even though the only big anime that Sentai has licensed was also an anime that streams on Crunchyroll (Gintama), I wouldn't be so quick to say that Sentai will get Fairy Tail. It may happen, but it may not as well. I think the best chance would be Funimation, however, I am not ruling Viz out just yet (even if they're part of Kodansha's business rival).
rikuonura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post
Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...abane-hime-aka

I hope this news mean that Fairy Tail will definitely be getting an english dub, that is not terrible (points at the crappy animax-asia dub, which stops at episode 48 anyways).
As long as it ain't that hardcore british accent.
I wanna see Dubs but at least some I am able to understand.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #16
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikuonura View Post
Even though the only big anime that Sentai has licensed was also an anime that streams on Crunchyroll (Gintama), I wouldn't be so quick to say that Sentai will get Fairy Tail. It may happen, but it may not as well. I think the best chance would be Funimation, however, I am not ruling Viz out just yet (even if they're part of Kodansha's business rival).
I hope it's FUNimation.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
As long as it ain't that hardcore british accent.
I wanna see Dubs but at least some I am able to understand.
Manga UK will NOT be dubbing the show, someone else will be dubbing it for them.

|
Old 01-31-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is promising. I actually like Fairy Tail *has only read the first volume* I hope it gets dubbed.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #18
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
This is promising. I actually like Fairy Tail *has only read the first volume* I hope it gets dubbed.
it is getting dubbed, that has already been confirmed.

We just dont know who is dubbing it.

|
Old 02-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i hope it aint viz

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #20
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
i hope it aint viz
Why not Viz? They have good VAs and they would dub it uncut.

|