Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM   #21
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Do you think that gay people should be treated the same as straight people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I think it would do a good thing to let them know there isn't just one certain couple, and that all types should be openly welcome, even though it currently isn't.

However, there might be some people who are against LGBT, and would refuse to let them learn about it, should it ever be allowed. :\
Agreed. (and I had so many teachers say that only a boy and a girl are allowed to love and stuff. Even in middle school. My PE teacher banned boy/boy and girl/girl dancing partners [In the dance unit of course])

--
Well that's like saying I'm against straights (which I'm not). Lol just because someone doesn't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be taught

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM   #22
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Do you think that gay people should be treated the same as straight people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I'm not gonna fix it XD

So they SHOULD be exposed huh? XD

But no really. They should just learn whenever they can imo :/
lol.

They should. Definately; just not at such a young age. xD

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:03 PM   #23
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
/epic fail
they should be exposed but when they are ready mentally so they aren't insecure of what they like when the time comes
Epic fail...You couldn't tell it was partially a joke?
Kids these days are already exposed to everything. I know people in grade school who already know about the LGBT community. And isn't part of it and is mature enough to except them. And a bunch of other stuff. :/

Last edited by Sai's brother; 02-14-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Switched two words for it will make sense.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #24
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well thats what i think but we should all get along and hold hands and do what we want after all we live in America.

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #25
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Well thats what i think but we should all get along and hold hands and do what we want after all we live in America.
America. A place filled with hate. We harass/segregated one group of people. And when they get full rights, we harass/segregate another group of people. :/

Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 PM   #26
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well by stopping that we must unite and accept each other as we are and there are always going to be people who hate and judge.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #27
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Well by stopping that we must unite and accept each other as we are and there are always going to be people who hate and judge.
And the time for everyone to realize this is going to be a LOOONG time.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #28
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

And the time to start is now................

Old 02-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #29
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

YouTube:

Old 02-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #30
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
And the time to start is now................
Meh, it started a long time ago and is kinda ignored still....kinda

Though the music artists who make song(s) concerning this issue is helping out a ton. :3

Old 02-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #31
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

well i give you props for what your doing....

Old 02-15-2011, 04:05 AM   #32
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Shame on the person who thinks people shouldn't be treated equally because of their sexual orientation.

It just shows how much of an intolerant, close-minded, and phobic person you are.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #33
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Oh my god, I love this forum. Everyone here can see strait(no pun intended)!!!! I live in Utah so everyone here is all "Well it is a choice to be gay." I am like, "You RETARDS!! No, it isn't!"

So, I have come up with the solution to that argument. When people say "Being gay is choice." or what ever, just be like, "Well, when did yo choose to be strait?" That always shuts em' up

UGH!!! Today in school this kid was saying that he wanted to kill all the gays in the world, and I was like "Ok, it is one thing to say that you don't think that being gay is good, it is a different thing to say you are gonna KILL them all!!!" So I got all up on his ass about that.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:44 AM   #34
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
Oh my god, I love this forum. Everyone here can see strait(no pun intended)!!!! I live in Utah so everyone here is all "Well it is a choice to be gay." I am like, "You RETARDS!! No, it isn't!"

So, I have come up with the solution to that argument. When people say "Being gay is choice." or what ever, just be like, "Well, when did yo choose to be strait?" That always shuts em' up

UGH!!! Today in school this kid was saying that he wanted to kill all the gays in the world, and I was like "Ok, it is one thing to say that you don't think that being gay is good, it is a different thing to say you are gonna KILL them all!!!" So I got all up on his ass about that.
Retards :3

I usually say something like "Are you gay? how would you know?" lol i heard it somewhere. X3

I had someone say he would kill all of the gays in the world, then watch lesbian sex. Such an idiot. That guy was so similar

Old 02-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #35
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Do I agree with the homosexual lifestyle?

No.

Does that give me the right to treat homosexuals any differently?

No.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:54 AM   #36
catwings11
Genin

catwings11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to catwings11

Sai's Brother: Haha Yea, I didn't put them in there, I thought about it though :3 But Yesh, They should be treated all the same :3!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:55 AM   #37
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Honestly anyone who thinks they shouldn't be treated like any other person, can choke on their own lungs.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:01 AM   #38
catwings11
Genin

catwings11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to catwings11

I don't think they need to die but I do think they need some sense knocked into there brains.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:02 AM   #39
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Whether they're gay, bissexual, lesbic, straight, black, white, yellow, red, blue or even transsexual, they should always be treated the same way.

Shooting Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:02 PM   #40
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Retards :3

I usually say something like "Are you gay? how would you know?" lol i heard it somewhere. X3

I had someone say he would kill all of the gays in the world, then watch lesbian sex. Such an idiot. That guy was so similar
Such an idiot. People are so dumb.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote