Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 02-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Cool When Naruto ends

By honoring the series I want to play the 2nd ending from the shippuden series, where in fact the rythem matches the description of THE END..... as the token appears to be well, I wish to let them save the last manga, let me make a vid, put the song in it, and post it on youtube, ask a super mod to let me make a special thread, and post it here if they will aloud me.... I have praised Kishimoto for years and the ending of the manga video I will make will honor him and Naruto..... what do you think??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:03 AM   #2
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: When Naruto ends

When Naruto ends Sasuke will have married Naruto.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: When Naruto ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
When Naruto ends Sasuke will have married Naruto.
if that happen im gonna have a major nose bleed imagining what they're doing XDD

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
honor, manga, naruto