Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Sakura vs Shino

I think Shinos overrated. Gonna see how this turns out.

Distance: 20 metres
Knowledge: Full
SoM: IC
Special Rules/Restrictions: None

Kgo.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura vs Shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
I think Shinos overrated. Gonna see how this turns out.

Distance: 20 metres
Knowledge: Full
SoM: IC
Special Rules/Restrictions: None

Kgo.
Depends whoever hits first.

Sakura in no way can withstand Bug Globe which was fast enough to hit Tobi.

On the other hand Shino most likely cannot continue after taking a Cherry Blossom Impact or a Chakra Scalpel at the right Spot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tobi stood still as the bugs approached him. He wasn't really trying at all. And the only way you can really judge the speed is by the panels. Of course the bugs don't appear to be moving that fast at all. No faster than Destruction Bugs usually move. Not that this is entirely relevant, but in the anime, speed is much more easily seen. And Shinos bugs do not appear to be very quick. They are only noted to be able to cover a vast range.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ain't Shino got like bug logia or something?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Agreed with Vivi.
As long as Sakura avoids Bug Globe, which shouldn't be too hard, considering her ability to dodge those spikes and blocks from Sasori. Then she just punches his lights out. xD

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Shino. All Sakura has is a punch and that only gets you so far. Bug Globe
Old 01-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Cherry Blossom Impact uses charka from the body and coverts it into the fist, with Shino's bugs he would eat her fist alive then it would be a normal punch which is not very effective on someone like Shino, who would Bug Clone and then Bug Glob.
Thats if Shinos bugs are fast enough to catch her when she Shunshins at him. His reaction speed is also pretty suckish, his best feat was reacting to one of Part I Kankuros Crow attacks. Sakura is faster than Crow by some degree. Reaction and movement wise.

Sakura can't cover the distance instantly. But she could do it one shunshin after another. Theres also nothing stopping her from using substitution feints to dodge his bug attacks and then strike Shino from another location. Bug Clone won't work, he can't react to many of Sakuras punches. The speed she threw her punch at at the Giant Caterpillar and at Sai during the Sasuke and Sai Arc was quite impressive. If he wants to use Bug Clone, he'll need to see her coming at him. And as we've seen many times, Sakura is good with surprise attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Shino. All Sakura has is a punch and that only gets you so far. Bug Globe
Tch. Not really. I could say the same about Shino. All he's got is bugs, and they only get him so far. And bugs which don't have any impressive speed at that.

Also note that Sakura has Sleeping bombs, poison and boulders at her disposal. So she's not limited to punches. Imo, a few shunshins combined with substitution feints, sleeping bombs and perhaps even basic bunshins, could trick Shino into striking at the wrong direction. From there she could get around him and KO him with a strike.

I'd even be inclined to say she wouldn't have that much difficulty in this match.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Thats if Shinos bugs are fast enough to catch her when she Shunshins at him. His reaction speed is also pretty suckish, his best feat was reacting to one of Part I Kankuros Crow attacks. Sakura is faster than Crow by some degree. Reaction and movement wise.
notice that the S.D is 20 m.
Shino's bugs will reach her. unless, Sakura's speed is SuperSonic so she can reach Shino before his bugs get out.

Shino doesn't need to move at all.

Quote:
Sakura can't cover the distance instantly. But she could do it one shunshin after another. Theres also nothing stopping her from using substitution feints to dodge his bug attacks and then strike Shino from another location. Bug Clone won't work, he can't react to many of Sakuras punches. The speed she threw her punch at at the Giant Caterpillar and at Sai during the Sasuke and Sai Arc was quite impressive. If he wants to use Bug Clone, he'll need to see her coming at him. And as we've seen many times, Sakura is good with surprise attacks.
a shunshin reacts through specific direction.
so the bugs can reach her from another direction.

Quote:
Tch. Not really. I could say the same about Shino. All he's got is bugs, and they only get him so far. And bugs which don't have any impressive speed at that.
the bugs he got , had ruined Guren's Solid Crystal
& Defensively,his bugs protected him from Konan's PaperClones bombs.

Quote:
Also note that Sakura has Sleeping bombs, poison and boulders at her disposal. So she's not limited to punches. Imo, a few shunshins combined with substitution feints, sleeping bombs and perhaps even basic bunshins, could trick Shino into striking at the wrong direction.
Poison and other stuffs R no use , since Shino's internal organs are entirely covered with bugs. << ewww >> gross ! xD.

Quote:
From there she could get around him and KO him with a strike.
it's not a video game my dear lady.

Quote:
I'd even be inclined to say she wouldn't have that much difficulty in this match.
are you sure

gotta think about it , again.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 01-22-2011 at 10:37 AM.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #9
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
notice that the S.D is 20 m.
Shino's bugs will reach her. unless, Sakura's speed is SuperSonic so she can reach Shino before his bugs get out.

Shino doesn't need to move at all.

a shunshin reacts through specific direction.
so the bugs can reach her from another direction.

the bugs he got , had ruined Guren's Solid Crystal
& Defensively,his bugs protected him from Konan's PaperClones bombs.

Poison and other stuffs R no use , since Shino's internal organs are entirely covered with bugs. << ewww >> gross ! xD.

it's not a video game my dear lady.

are you sure

gotta think about it , again.
When did Shinos bug suddenly become Supersonic? Lol They're slow. I've proved Sakura faster and capable dodging. Bugs might reach her but they aren't inflicting damage.

Shino DEFINITLY needs to move. Though his movement and close range ability in general sucks, so he couldn't do anything if Sakura got close.

Bugs aren't lightning fast. If Sakura shunshins like, twice she's covered the distance. 20 metres isn't really all that far. If Sakura shunshins one direction, it'll take a while for them to all change direction and go after her.

That was filler. And thus non canon. We don't use filler in the BG.

No they aren't. Shino has bugs inside him which feed on his chakra, and exit his body via pores. His internal organs aren't covered in bugs. And even if they were? How the flip would that stop poison? Poison goes into the bloodstream and defunctions the body. Bugs sitting on a lung won't change anything :L

So?

Yes I am sure.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
When did Shinos bug suddenly become Supersonic? Lol They're slow. I've proved Sakura faster and capable dodging. Bugs might reach her but they aren't inflicting damage.
you misunderstood me , I meant , if Sakura's speed was SuperSonic she would be able to pass 20m. and punch Shino before his bugs get outta his body.

and this is impossible 'cuz Shino can launch the bugs in no time.

Quote:
Shino DEFINITLY needs to move. Though his movement and close range ability in general sucks, so he couldn't do anything if Sakura got close.
Shino has tremendous numbers of Bugs ...
they'll cover Sakura and absorb her Chakra.

still, he doesn't need to move.

Quote:
Bugs aren't lightning fast. If Sakura shunshins like, twice she's covered the distance. 20 metres isn't really all that far. If Sakura shunshins one direction, it'll take a while for them to all change direction and go after her.
not if Shino's bugs was covering her from the beginnng

Quote:
That was filler. And thus non canon. We don't use filler in the BG.
then what about Protecting himself from Konan's PaperClones bombs

Quote:
No they aren't. Shino has bugs inside him which feed on his chakra, and exit his body via pores. His internal organs aren't covered in bugs. And even if they were? How the flip would that stop poison? Poison goes into the bloodstream and defunctions the body. Bugs sitting on a lung won't change anything
they're just living in his body.
Poison is useless ... I never saw Sakura using Poison in a fight.
and if she injected him with Poison .. the bugs will do something.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 01-22-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #11
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
you misunderstood me , I meant , if Sakura's speed was SuperSonic she would be able to pass 20m. and punch Shino before his bugs get outta his body.
Indeed. But shunshins are instantaneous. You don't need much speed to be able to travel from one place to another in a flash. All ninja know how to use it, some are just better with it than others. Like Sasuke, Itachi or Kakashi for example. Sakura, being above average should at least be able to go 5 meters or so quickly. So in theory 4, maybe 5 at a push shunshins and she's covered the distance. Hell, running 20 metres doesn't take long either.

Quote:
Shino has tremendous numbers of Bugs ...
they'll cover Sakura and absorb her Chakra.

still, he doesn't need to move.
Yep. And they're all slow.

Sakura can just use the same Subsitution and Bunshin feints she used in the Chunin Exams to make sure she dodges those bugs, reappears at another location and shunshins at Shino, while his bugs are still at another location.

He DOES need to move.

Quote:
not if Shino's bugs covered the her.
Which they won't do. Because of her better speed and trickery.

Quote:
then what about Protecting himself from Konan's PaperClones bombs
I don't recall that in the manga. But it doesn't matter, Exploding Tags<<<Sakuras punches. And his reaction is crap, he wouldn't be able to bring out a sheild quick enough to stop a punch from Sakura when she's at close range.

Quote:
they're just living in his body.
Poison is useless ... I never saw Sakura using Poison in a fight.
and if she injected him with Poision .. the bugs will do something.
Wut? You're just typing random stuff now aren't you?
Poison is not useless for reasons I've already explained. She's not gonna inject him :L She puts poison on her kunai and shuriken which can paralyse him. If you don't know that then you probably haven't read far enough in the manga yet.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Indeed. But shunshins are instantaneous. You don't need much speed to be able to travel from one place to another in a flash. All ninja know how to use it, some are just better with it than others. Like Sasuke, Itachi or Kakashi for example. Sakura, being above average should at least be able to go 5 meters or so quickly. So in theory 4, maybe 5 at a push shunshins and she's covered the distance. Hell, running 20 metres doesn't take long either.
it would't be instantaneous if thousands of bugs absorbed all the chakra she got.

Quote:
your Proof pls ?
'cuz I watched them & I don't think they're that slow.

Quote:
Sakura can just use the same Subsitution and Bunshin feints she used in the Chunin Exams to make sure she dodges those bugs, reappears at another location and shunshins at Shino, while his bugs are still at another location.

He DOES need to move.

as soon as the bugs reach her , she would't have enough chakra to do such number of shunshins.

and she can't prevent the bugs from reaching her.

just Imagine thousands or millions of bugs .. are coming from every direction towards you ...

hell ... you can't stop them by punching the air.
or beating the ground with your hands & feet .

it's a crazy thing.

Quote:
Which they won't do. Because of her better speed and trickery.
what a speed you're talking about ? if Sakura's feats have been considered .. she's as fast as Ino.

Quote:
I don't recall that in the manga. But it doesn't matter, Exploding Tags<<<Sakuras punches. And his reaction is crap, he wouldn't be able to bring out a sheild quick enough to stop a punch from Sakura when she's at close range.
if he wouldn't be able to bring out a sheild quick enough to stop a punch from Sakura , that means .. Sakura's Punches are faster than Konans exploding tags.

and this is impossible.

Quote:
Poison is not useless for reasons I've already explained. She's not gonna inject him :L She puts poison on her kunai and shuriken which can paralyse him. If you don't know that then you probably haven't read far enough in the manga yet.

has she ever used poison in a battle ? , no she didn't ...
if you don't agree ... give me the Chapter and Page number please.

still, as long as she never used it , it's unapplicable in this fight.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 01-22-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
it won't be instantaneous if thousands of bugs absorbed all the chakra she got.

your Proof pls ?
'cuz I watched them & I don't think they're that slow.

as soon as the bugs reach her , she won't have enough chakra to do such number of shunshins.

and she can't prevent the bugs from reaching her.

just Imagine thousands or millions of bugs .. are coming from every direction towards you ...

hell ... you can't stop them by punching the air.
or beating the ground with your hands & feet .

it's a crazy thing.

what a speed you're talking about ? if Sakura's feats have been considered .. she's as fast as Ino.

if he wouldn't be able to bring out a sheild quick enough to stop a punch from Sakura , that means .. Sakura's Punches are faster than Konans exploding tags.

and this is impossible.

has she ever used poison in a battle ? , no she didn't ...
if you don't agree ... give me the Chapter and Page number please.

still, as long as she never used it , it's unapplicable in this fight.
Yes it will. Because bugs are no where near as fast as someone using Shunshin.

They've never moved at any impressive speed. They're not slow as such, but really they only move at the same speed as the average ninja would run. Sakura has shown quick bursts of speed that outclass anything the bugs have shown.

You mean touch her. And substitution and bunshins have her covered when it comes to bugs getting too close. And unless Shino uses Bug Globe and makes a large amount of bugs, a shunshin to the left lets her escape the bugs reach.

He doesn't have millions. The biggest amount he has shown was when he used Bug Globe, and even then - the amount wasn't all that great. The bugs again never moved fast when he used Bug Globe, and they only hit their target because he was standing still and didn't try to move. [Tobi]

Why would Sakura try to punch the bugs? She'd ignore them and attack Shino.

Wut? Chapter 421 page 2, Chapter 286 page 8, Chapter 290 pages 15-16 and Chapter 296 page 6 beg to differ. Sakura also dodges several attacks from Sasoris puppets. Her speed is far superior to Inos. Whose best speed feat was dodging the elemental blast from Kakuzu, which really wasn't that fast. And also jumping away from Smoke bombs before they blew up.

Konan shot her exploding paper at a range, and they're really not that fast. Sakura attacks at close range, meaning Shino has less time to react.

When Sakura fights Sasuke later on in the manga she uses poison and tries kills him with it. You apparently haven't read up to that part yet. Or else you'd know, as Naruto accidentally runs into her poisoned kunai and becomes paralysed.

She doesn't need the OP to say she has poison. In the same way Sasori wouldn't need the OP to say Sasori has poison in a thread concerning him. The poison is standard equipment for both of them.

Last edited by Lady Tsunade; 01-22-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
Altair
Academy Graduate

Altair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura dodged Sasori's iron sand for the first part of that match. She should be able to dodge Shino's bugs. Sakura wins this with ease.
Altair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes it will. Because bugs are no where near as fast as someone using Shunshin.
the only powerful jutsu Sakura has is The cherry blossom impact , by which Sakura hits the ground / not the sky where the bugs are flying.

Quote:
They've never moved at any impressive speed. They're not slow as such, but really they only move at the same speed as the average ninja would run. Sakura has shown quick bursts of speed that outclass anything the bugs have shown.
since the anime is non canon here , how could you know that Sakura has quick brusts of speed ?? definitely u watched her in the AnimeSeries ...

On the other hand , I also watched Shino's bugs in the AnimeSeries and they were extremely fast , especially when Shino used the Insect Jar technique or
( wall of Insect Jutsu ) ---- Episode #150 ( A battle of Bugs : The deceivers and the deceived )

and if you make a comparison between Sakura's speed and the bugs speed ... u'll see that Sakura is slower than 'em.

but since the anime is non canon , none of us can determine who's the faster.

beside the fact that the bugs are weightless and they're forming huge and effective mass of Power while they're flying together.

Quote:
You mean touch her. And substitution and bunshins have her covered when it comes to bugs getting too close. And unless Shino uses Bug Globe and makes a large amount of bugs, a shunshin to the left lets her escape the bugs reach.
a large amount of bugs would make it harder for Sakura , they can block her eyes , absorb her chakra ... destroy Solid Crystal ( oh missed that , Anime is non Canon ).

Quote:
He doesn't have millions. The biggest amount he has shown was when he used Bug Globe, and even then - the amount wasn't all that great. The bugs again never moved fast when he used Bug Globe, and they only hit their target because he was standing still and didn't try to move. [Tobi]
there numbers r unlimited since the bugs are tremendously increasing in no time.

and I also stated how fast they could be

Quote:
Why would Sakura try to punch the bugs? She'd ignore them and attack Shino.
if she did that , the bugs will enter her chakra streams , absorb all the chakra and kill her in the end.

Quote:
Wut? Chapter 421 page 2, Chapter 286 page 8, Chapter 290 pages 15-16 and Chapter 296 page 6 beg to differ. Sakura also dodges several attacks from Sasoris puppets. Her speed is far superior to Inos. Whose best speed feat was dodging the elemental blast from Kakuzu, which really wasn't that fast. And also jumping away from Smoke bombs before they blew up.
yeah , but when Sakura was fighting Sasori , she was connected to chiyo's strings - thus she was able to dodge Sasori's Puppets.
not 'cuz she was fast then.

and Ino has no speedfeats.

Quote:
Konan shot her exploding paper at a range, and they're really not that fast. Sakura attacks at close range, meaning Shino has less time to react.
you're kidding me ... Konan's exploding Papers were not that fast ! How come ?

However,the only thing Shino needs is to launch his insects - and watch Sakura dying.

the insects will stop her , they're gonna block her eyes , ears and even her nose ... they are gonna absorb her chakra and kill her immedialtly.

she'll try to resist but she can't stop such small creatures ,attacking her from every direction.

Quote:
When Sakura fights Sasuke later on in the manga she uses poison and tries kills him with it. You apparently haven't read up to that part yet. Or else you'd know, as Naruto accidentally runs into her poisoned kunai and becomes paralysed.
I'm up to date , but though missed that.
I apologize.

wait a minute , how could she hit such small creatures with a poisoned kunai .. considering she wouldn't be able to reach Shino.

Quote:
She doesn't need the OP to say she has poison. In the same way Sasori wouldn't need the OP to say Sasori has poison in a thread concerning him. The poison is standard equipment for both of them.

that's right , but Poison still useless , and she won't be able to use it.
unless u can sujest a scenario , states how Sakura is gonna use it while she can't move 'cuz her chakra has been totally absorbed by Shinos insects.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
the only powerful jutsu Sakura has is The cherry blossom impact , by which Sakura hits the ground / not the sky where the bugs are flying.
Sakura can punch people as well. She doesn't need to hit the ground. Not that she'd be hitting the bugs. She'd be dodging those.

Quote:
since the anime is non canon here , how could you know that Sakura has quick brusts of speed ?? definitely u watched her in the AnimeSeries ...

On the other hand , I also watched Shino's bugs in the AnimeSeries and they were extremely fast , especially when Shino used the Insect Jar technique or
( wall of Insect Jutsu ) ---- Episode #150 ( A battle of Bugs : The deceivers and the deceived )

and if you make a comparison between Sakura's speed and the bugs speed ... u'll see that Sakura is slower than 'em.

but since the anime is non canon , none of us can determine who's the faster.
Sakura has speeds feats, Shino doesn't. I've provided you with Sakuras speed feats. Go look them up.

Quote:
beside the fact that the bugs are weightless and they're forming huge and effective mass of Power while they're flying together.
Which do what? They don't stop boulder smashing punches if thats what you're trying to say.

Quote:
a large amount of bugs would make it harder for Sakura , they can block her eyes , absorb her chakra ... destroy Solid Crystal ( oh missed that , Anime is non Canon ).
But they also move slower than her. As I've said 10 billion times now. Look up the chapters I gave you. Bugs aren't catching her.

Quote:
there numbers r unlimited since the bugs are tremendously increasing in no time.
When was this proved?

Quote:
and I also stated how fast they could be
How fast can they be? All you've done so far is give random claims with no evidence other than anime which is non canon.

Quote:
if she did that , the bugs will enter her chakra streams , absorb all the chakra and kill her in the end.
No. Bugs wouldn't be catching her. Look up the chapters I gave you.

Quote:
yeah , but when Sakura was fighting Sasori , she was connected to chiyo's strings - thus she was able to dodge Sasori's Puppets.
not 'cuz she was fast then.
That was only some of the time. Sakura dodged quite a few of the attacks by herself.

Quote:
and Ino has no speedfeats.
Hold on. Ino has no speed feats = Sakura who has plenty? Your logic is heavily flawed. I just gave you two examples of Inos speed. So she does have speed feats, just basic ones.

Quote:
you're kidding me ... Konan's exploding Papers were not that fast ! How come ?
Because..they weren't? At least if I recall correctly. Give me a chapter reference.

Quote:
However,the only thing Shino needs is to launch his insects - and watch Sakura dying.
No. Bugs aren't hitting her. Look up the Chapter references I gave you.

Quote:
the insects will stop her , they're gonna block her eyes , ears and even her nose ... they are gonna absorb her chakra and kill her immedialtly.
No. The Insects aren't gonna hit her. Look up the chapter references I gave you. As they approach her, she's already shunshined away from them and at Shino, who fails at CQC.

Quote:
she'll try to resist but she can't stop such small creatures ,attacking her from every direction.
/Sigh

Bugs won't be reaching her fast enough. Take my advice and look up those chapters.

Quote:
I'm up to date , but though missed that.
I apologize.

wait a minute , how could she hit such small creatures with a poisoned kunai .. considering she wouldn't be able to reach Shino.
Why the flip would she throw a kunai at insects, she'd target Shino, obvs. Who has almost no speed feats himself. His bugs do all his work. And they aren't fast either. I've proved she can reach Shino, as Shino has never made enough bugs to render Sakura unable to dodge. Sakura exels in surprise attacks, even being able to sneak up on Sasuke and nearly kill him, so the heck wouldn't she be able to do it with Shino?

Quote:
that's right , but Poison still useless , and she won't be able to use it.
unless u can sujest a scenario , states how Sakura is gonna use it while she can't move 'cuz her chakra has been totally absorbed by Shinos insects.
Sakura will spend most of her time dodging in this fight. And she usually fights with her fists. So she might not resort to using poison. But if she does, and uses bunshin and substitution feints to get behind Shino, theres nothing stopping her from killing him there and then. And for the last time, bugs aren't hitting her.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #17
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Cherry Blossom Impact is a Med Nin Jutsu which stored into one Bodypart and then released onto the targter.

Not hitting the ground but the Chakra storage and release.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #18
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Shino wins with ease from 20 Meters away.

It makes more sense for Shino to take this fight. Because of his ability to control a crazy amount of bugs, it's makes more sense that shino will land the first hit. Shino's ability makes it so that he can fight mid to long range, which is Sakura's weakness.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #19
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sakura can punch people as well. She doesn't need to hit the ground. Not that she'd be hitting the bugs. She'd be dodging those.

Sakura has speeds feats, Shino doesn't. I've provided you with Sakuras speed feats. Go look them up.

Which do what? They don't stop boulder smashing punches if thats what you're trying to say.

But they also move slower than her. As I've said 10 billion times now. Look up the chapters I gave you. Bugs aren't catching her.

When was this proved?

How fast can they be? All you've done so far is give random claims with no evidence other than anime which is non canon.

No. Bugs wouldn't be catching her. Look up the chapters I gave you.

That was only some of the time. Sakura dodged quite a few of the attacks by herself.

Hold on. Ino has no speed feats = Sakura who has plenty? Your logic is heavily flawed. I just gave you two examples of Inos speed. So she does have speed feats, just basic ones.

Because..they weren't? At least if I recall correctly. Give me a chapter reference.

No. Bugs aren't hitting her. Look up the Chapter references I gave you.

No. The Insects aren't gonna hit her. Look up the chapter references I gave you. As they approach her, she's already shunshined away from them and at Shino, who fails at CQC.

/Sigh

Bugs won't be reaching her fast enough. Take my advice and look up those chapters.

Why the flip would she throw a kunai at insects, she'd target Shino, obvs. Who has almost no speed feats himself. His bugs do all his work. And they aren't fast either. I've proved she can reach Shino, as Shino has never made enough bugs to render Sakura unable to dodge. Sakura exels in surprise attacks, even being able to sneak up on Sasuke and nearly kill him, so the heck wouldn't she be able to do it with Shino?

Sakura will spend most of her time dodging in this fight. And she usually fights with her fists. So she might not resort to using poison. But if she does, and uses bunshin and substitution feints to get behind Shino, theres nothing stopping her from killing him there and then. And for the last time, bugs aren't hitting her.

all what u've given me about Sakura's speedfeats makes no sense ...
except the part when Sakura dodged Sasori's Iron Sands ...

[Sakura was impressive then , she showed great reaction speed to Sasori's attacks]

don't rush. I'd say the statement above , just in case Sakura wasn't connected to Chiyo's Strings then.

Sakura was just like Puppets at that time.

and the few moves she did without being connected to Chiyo's strings , caused her major damages , especially by Sasori's Poison which forced her to use the Anti-Poison injections.

this has obviously shown, Sakura's weakness in Speed and if Sakura was fast enough to evade Sasori's Iron Sands and other attacks .. why would Chiyo connect her hands to Sakura's body by Strings ???

Now,enough with the useless jabbering about Sakura's Feats and let's talk about Shino's Feats.

1. Shino was able to completely encase Tobi with his bugs , and this showed how fast Shinos bugs could be.

even though ,Tobi escaped by teleporting himself in a way.

go to Chapter 395 , the Mystery of Tobi

2. During the invasion of Pain , when Shino was fighting Konan with members of his family ...
He showed a great definsive feats , in addition to the offensive feats.

3. my dear Lady Tsunade ... Sakura wouldn't be able to ignore those Insects if Shino used his Secret Technique , the Insect Sphere.

I'm sure u remeber in the 4th Ninja world war when Kitsuchi blew the White Zetsu Army out of the ground, Shino used this jutsu to attack them.
( Chap. 521 #)

By using the destruction bugs, Shino surrounds Sakura with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around her beforehand to completely trap her. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow Sakura. The bugs covering the her body prevent movement, but if she escapes, the bugs will follow her.

4. there's no need to mention how smart Shino is , During the preliminary matches of the Chūnin Exam, Shino was matched against Zaku Abumi. Because one of Zaku's arms was in a sling, Shino advised him to forfeit the match. Zaku refused, and instead attacked Shino with his one good arm. In attacking Shino, Shino was given an opportunity to box in Zaku with bugs, forcing Zaku to choose between attacking him or attacking the bugs, leaving the other to attack Zaku from behind. Zaku chose to attack both, and pulled his other arm out of its sling. As Zaku prepared to blast the two opposing forces, his arms detonated, making them unusable and putting him in immense pain (in the manga, his right arm was even blown off of his body). As Zaku writhed, Shino revealed that the tubes in Zaku's arms had been filled with his bugs, causing the pressure of Zaku's attack to go outward when it couldn't escape.

I know all this wouldn't convince u , but I did all what I can do to prove my points.

so being agreed or disagreed with me, it's all up to u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Cherry Blossom Impact is a Med Nin Jutsu which stored into one Bodypart and then released onto the targter.

Not hitting the ground but the Chakra storage and release.
I know all that Vivi , but it's a Short-Range Jutsu ..
Sakura's not fast enough to reach Shino and Hit him with it before he launches his Insects.

so beating the ground would be the only solution for her. and it's also useless 'cuz Shino is not that close to her.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 01-25-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #20
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
all what u've given me about Sakura's speedfeats makes no sense ...
except the part when Sakura dodged Sasori's Iron Sands ...

[Sakura was impressive then , she showed great reaction speed to Sasori's attacks]

don't rush. I'd say the statement above , just in case Sakura wasn't connected to Chiyo's Strings then.

Sakura was just like Puppets at that time.

and the few moves she did without being connected to Chiyo's strings , caused her major damages , especially by Sasori's Poison which forced her to use the Anti-Poison injections.

this has obviously shown, Sakura's weakness in Speed and if Sakura was fast enough to evade Sasori's Iron Sands and other attacks .. why would Chiyo connect her hands to Sakura's body by Strings ???

Now,enough with the useless jabbering about Sakura's Feats and let's talk about Shino's Feats.

1. Shino was able to completely encase Tobi with his bugs , and this showed how fast Shinos bugs could be.

even though ,Tobi escaped by teleporting himself in a way.

go to Chapter 395 , the Mystery of Tobi

2. During the invasion of Pain , when Shino was fighting Konan with members of his family ...
He showed a great definsive feats , in addition to the offensive feats.

3. my dear Lady Tsunade ... Sakura wouldn't be able to ignore those Insects if Shino used his Secret Technique , the Insect Sphere.

I'm sure u remeber in the 4th Ninja world war when Kitsuchi blew the White Zetsu Army out of the ground, Shino used this jutsu to attack them.
( Chap. 521 #)

By using the destruction bugs, Shino surrounds Sakura with thousands of bugs, making a globe of bugs around her beforehand to completely trap her. Once trapped, the bugs would normally drain the chakra and swallow Sakura. The bugs covering the her body prevent movement, but if she escapes, the bugs will follow her.

4. there's no need to mention how smart Shino is , During the preliminary matches of the Chūnin Exam, Shino was matched against Zaku Abumi. Because one of Zaku's arms was in a sling, Shino advised him to forfeit the match. Zaku refused, and instead attacked Shino with his one good arm. In attacking Shino, Shino was given an opportunity to box in Zaku with bugs, forcing Zaku to choose between attacking him or attacking the bugs, leaving the other to attack Zaku from behind. Zaku chose to attack both, and pulled his other arm out of its sling. As Zaku prepared to blast the two opposing forces, his arms detonated, making them unusable and putting him in immense pain (in the manga, his right arm was even blown off of his body). As Zaku writhed, Shino revealed that the tubes in Zaku's arms had been filled with his bugs, causing the pressure of Zaku's attack to go outward when it couldn't escape.

I know all this wouldn't convince u , but I did all what I can do to prove my points.

so being agreed or disagreed with me, it's all up to u.

I know all that Vivi , but it's a Short-Range Jutsu ..
Sakura's not fast enough to reach Shino and Hit him with it before he launches his Insects.

so beating the ground would be the only solution for her. and it's also useless 'cuz Shino is not that close to her.
Kk. I'm gonna ignore most of that pointless stuff you just wrote and get down to what matters.

For a start, LOOK UP THE CHAPTERS I GAVE YOU There is absoloutly positively no way at all Sakura will be caught when she can just flicker herself away from the bugs, or at Shino, before he even gets time to strike.

Tobi stood still as the bugs came at him and didn't attempt to move at all, the bugs didn't even appear to be moving very fast. Explosive tags don't do anywhere near as much damage as one of Sakuras punches does. So Shinos defensive barrier isn't blocking anything worthy of noting. Finally, when Konan launched her paper explosive it didn't move as fast as Sakuras punches have in the past [Like in the chapters I gave you], and was also shot at a range, giving Shino more time to react.

Unless you have any actual feats of speed regarding Shinos bugs asides the pretty rubbish ones you've just given don't expect me to agree with anything you're saying. Intelligence is pretty useless here, intelligence doesn't help you when your opponent is shunshining at you and throwing boulder busting punches to which you can't react to.