Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #21
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Akatsuki/Chuck Norris battle royale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
chuck norris will kill all of them except 4 tobi and hidan(cause there immortal)
Spoiler:
hidan is dead, and i get this weird feeling that tobi's end is near
Old 07-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #22
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Zeus is the Greek version of Chuck Norris

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #23
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Tasogare View Post
Spoiler:
hidan is dead, and i get this weird feeling that tobi's end is near
So with that logic, Konohamaru's stronger than Jiraiya because "Kono's alive and Jiraiya's dead".
Old 07-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #24
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Zeus is the Greek version of Chuck Norris
aww, thats awsome, im gonna add that to my vast list of chuck jokes *points to first page, you can see then there*
Old 07-03-2009, 11:02 PM   #25
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
So with that logic, Konohamaru's stronger than Jiraiya because "Kono's alive and Jiraiya's dead".
no, i simply said that i think
Spoiler:
tobi will die soon, by the hands of sasuke and/or naruto
i never implied that kono was stronger than jariaya =/
Old 07-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #26
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
aww, thats awsome, im gonna add that to my vast list of chuck jokes *points to first page, you can see then there*
yay for chuck norris jokes lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #27
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Didn't you say Chuck Norris beats Hidan cause"Hidan is dead?"

That's why I made my statement.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #28
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Didn't you say Chuck Norris beats Hidan cause"Hidan is dead?"

That's why I made my statement.
no, thats not what i meant, sorry if i came across that way , i meant that since hidan is dead chuck cant beat him.......though if he was alive chuck norris would wup 'im lol XD
Old 07-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #29
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

oh, ok.

Lolz, Hidan's one of the guys Chuck would beat the crap out of xD
Old 07-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #30
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
oh, ok.

Lolz, Hidan's one of the guys Chuck would beat the crap out of xD
yep lol
Old 07-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #31
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Akatsuki all the way. Well, if you mean all of them, even the ones that are dead.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #32
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Akatsuki all the way. Well, if you mean all of them, even the ones that are dead.
wrong!!! chuck uses he most powerful eye technique, the chuck-o-gan, first weilded by sage of the chuck paths, to put them all in an unbreakable genjutsu, and kills them lolz XD
Old 07-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #33
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wrong!!! chuck uses he most powerful eye technique, the chuck-o-gan, first weilded by sage of the chuck paths, to put them all in an unbreakable genjutsu, and kills them lolz XD
lol ha ha nice man, wait, will we be sued by using His name?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #34
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Chuck Norris fan-boy, much?

Old 07-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #35
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
lol ha ha nice man, wait, will we be sued by using His name?
if i get sued for spreading the awsomeness of chuck, ill kill chucks lawyer..XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Chuck Norris fan-boy, much?
no, i enjoy rooting for chuck in any situation and coming up with irrational reasons for why he would win.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #36
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

lol ha ha u go do that

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #37
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
lol ha ha u go do that
thanks for giving me permission, ill feel alot better while jabbing a knife through a lawyers throat now that i have you consent XD
Old 07-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #38
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
thanks for giving me permission, ill feel alot better while jabbing a knife through a lawyers throat now that i have you consent XD
everyone does

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #39
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

sasuke uchiha gal saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuke uchiha gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Deidara is more AWESOME than Chuck Norris. His art is a BANG!
total agrment.... the akasuki would kick chucks butty to the next melium!!!!!!

xbox live gamertag ItachiSama5389

Last edited by sasuke uchiha gal; 07-04-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:11 AM   #40
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
A battle royale would be nice between the Akatsuki and Chuck Morris. A whole group of renegade shinobi going against the actor? That'd be fun. Pick the side who wins.
obviously the akatsuki would win and blow chuck norris to the skys but as long as choices r given chuck norris will always win

Last edited by Minoru; 07-04-2009 at 01:27 AM.