Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
Troublesome
Banned

Troublesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Are the ultimate ninja games for 360?

Do they have them for the 360 or just for the ps2? persnaly i don't mind i have both systems.
Troublesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Are the ultimate ninja games for 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troublesome View Post
Do they have them for the 360 or just for the ps2? persnaly i don't mind i have both systems.
Ultimate ninja is only for PS2. There's a great Naruto game for the 360 called Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, and an even better sequel called Naruto: the Broken Bond.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Ultimate ninja is only for PS2. There's a great Naruto game for the 360 called Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, and an even better sequel called Naruto: the Broken Bond.
yah i hate it i only have a 360
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
Troublesome
Banned

Quote:
yes but its not shippuuden T.T
Old 07-03-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

One of my friends told me a Shippuden game is coming out for the 360.
Not sure when, but it's bound to happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
Troublesome
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
personaly i only want a shippuuden game for 360 for the graphics plus you could match up with people fast and have mics! 50th post btw hehe
Old 07-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I want a Shippuden game for the 360 too. For those reasons.

Congrats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Troublesome
Banned

Quote:
I want a Shippuden game for the 360 too. For those reasons.

Congrats.
Great minds think alike i suppos...
Old 07-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Where did he get this info? Did he have any legitimate proof a Naruto game was coming out for the 360?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Where did he get this info? Did he have any legitimate proof a Naruto game was coming out for the 360?
He said he saw a picture of the case. I'm not sure I'll have to ask him.

But I'm sure they'll make a 360 Shippuden game eventually.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #11
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

the ps3 version naruto would destroy the 360 one if it has a better story mode.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #12
destroyer435
Ninja Academy Student

destroyer435 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No its not for xbox 360
destroyer435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:02 AM   #13
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

No there not, theres only one game for xbow 360 Naruto: rise of the ninja.

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote