Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 01-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default What anime shows do you highly recommend seeing?

I'm having a lot of trouble finding good anime shows these days, so it would help if people recommended some to me.

Anime shows that i am currently watching:
Naruto Shippuden
Soul Eater
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
Fairy Tail
(they are all very good)

It will also help if you put your ratings on the shows:

okay
pretty good
really good
awesome
if you haven't watched this anime yet, then you haven't lived a full life (or in other words... the BEST anime show in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!! =P)

ie:
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Code Geass
Blue Dragon

thanks for your help.
(and by the way, these are other people's opinions, so don't hate! )
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested

Last edited by NejiHyugaFAN; 05-25-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: mistake
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What anime shows do you highly recommend seeing?

bump #1
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hunter X Hunter is great. And if you like the anime, the manga is a continuation!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Infinite Stratos = Epic Freakin Win

To Aru Majutsu No Index = Epic Win
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Noir.

Simply fascinating.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I recommend Soul Eater with an rating. I also recommend G Gundam with an rating.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I recommend REBORN! or Katekyo Hitman Reborn(same anime just different titles). It gets a rating for me.

Also Gundam 00. Its pretty awesome.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

One Piece.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #9
ban_shi
Chunin Exam Participant

ban_shi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Glad you made this thread! I will be shopping around for a new anime after Inuyashu
Old 01-31-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Also GOSICK.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Aquarion, Aquarion, Aquarion, Aquarion, Aquarion, Aquarion, Aquarion, Aquarion. Oh did I say Aquarion? That anime is just so friggen epic!

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well I enjoyed The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya quite alot.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:33 PM   #13
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Clannad & Clannad After Story ( after story is the saddest thing known to animation )

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

watch Death Note-it's pretty intresting

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
watch Death Note-it's pretty intresting
^
This.

Brilliant Thriller.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #16
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I reccomend sub for DN though English wasn't all that great

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:45 PM   #17
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ouran High School Host Club

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #18
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm watching Claymore right now. It is awesome!
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #19
rikuonura
Academy Graduate

rikuonura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Last Exile. It is so beautiful, and so awesome. You should really try it. I loved it.
rikuonura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #20
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bastard!!, Battle Angel Alita, Monster

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, ratings, recommend