Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #261
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto
Default Re: Amaterasu's forum family <3

*wanders in* Can't feel my damn hands >.>
Old 12-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #262
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's alright lone <3

wth klaimore? xD
~Amaterasu~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:52 AM   #263
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Well hai.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:53 AM   #264
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!~Amaterasu~ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello dead ^-^
sup?
Old 12-31-2011, 10:55 AM   #265
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Amaterasu~ View Post
It's alright lone <3

wth klaimore? xD
It's freaking cold outside
Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #266
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

How cold? its 23C here atm
Old 12-31-2011, 10:58 AM   #267
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Like -2 or -3 ish so still pretty warm but not warm enough t-shirt
Old 12-31-2011, 11:00 AM   #268
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

W-w-w-warm?
Old 12-31-2011, 11:02 AM   #269
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Normally it can be down to -20
Old 12-31-2011, 11:07 AM   #270
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

Oh my gosh.. Sweden.....

It gets 50C here in the summer and 80 in the desert.. really.. I wanna go back to holland../crycry
Old 12-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #271
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You should go back to holland, it gets like 30 ish at its warmest here in summer and like -30 as its coldest
Old 12-31-2011, 11:11 AM   #272
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

-____-
Old 12-31-2011, 11:13 AM   #273
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's pretty good combo ^_^
Old 12-31-2011, 11:18 AM   #274
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

*sigh* Why can't I live in Holland by myself? -_-
hnnn.. gotta finish my studies first ehhhh? I'm starting to forget the dutch language.. o.o

gtg cya laterz peepz.

Last edited by ~Amaterasu~; 12-31-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:04 PM   #275
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bai bai Ammy!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #276
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

To my dear friends,

I don't know but everytime I talk to you the atmosphere turns into a really gloomy one. I know I can be really annoying and stubborn. So I apologize. And if you have any complaints about me or you want me to change my annoying habits please tell me. I'll be really glad and I'll do my best to change myself *smiles*
Also, I apologize for being boring. lol

And don't forget that I love you all <333

Last edited by ~Amaterasu~; 01-01-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #277
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bitz!! 8D

I was checking some of my old threads... lol...Drama followed meh around eh?
Am I still the same?

btw Bitz, we were really doing our best to come online at the same time back then lol..

Going to get a new haircut.. I'll make sure to post some pics once I get my pc fixed <333
Hey there Ammy!

Lol indeed, you left and you were really missed buddy. =)

I know right? Since you live half the world away, it is kind of hard to get a hold of you Ammy lol

Allrighty then, sounds cool!! <3

Quote:
To my dear friends,

I don't know but everytime I talk to you the atmosphere turns into a really gloomy one. I know I can be really annoying and stubborn. So I apologize. And if you have any complaints about me or you want me to change my annoying habits please tell me. I'll be really glad and I'll do my best to change myself *smiles*
Also, I apologize for being boring. lol

And don't forget that I love you all <333
Awww, I didn't know about that. That doesn't happen with us though, cause we're cool like that! Perhaps some people might not be going through a good time when that happens or don't feel like talking much for whatever reason. So Cheer up Ammy!!

PS. You're not boring, you is awesome! *hugs* ^^ <3

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:25 AM   #278
~Amaterasu~
Chunin Exam Proctor

Lol, You're really kind Bitz. Yup, You're a great friend!
*hugs*

And yea, Maybe it wasn't me who was causing the gloomy atmosphere. ^-^
Old 01-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #279
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

o.o''

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #280
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I missed Bitz. D:<

Mmm, your siggy is delicious, Aqua!

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amaterasu, family, forum, wiz misses you :(