Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default No more fillers

For the last few months, we had to endure fillers since Naruto's heroic return on Shippuden. Those episodes recalled his comrades' early days when they went to missions. For some, they wanted to show their spotlight besides Naruto. It makes us wonder if we're happy the filler are almost coming to an end.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
ForestS153
Genin

ForestS153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: No more fillers

Happy as hell, no filler next week. I hope their is no filler for the next 10 episodes this time. I would like to see other characters in the spotlight, but as the saying gos: if its crap, its crap.
ForestS153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestS153 View Post
Happy as hell, no filler next week. I hope their is no filler for the next 10 episodes this time. I would like to see other characters in the spotlight, but as the saying gos: if its crap, its crap.
You got that. We had to watch fillers because we thought the Gokage summit arc was next immediately. Sadly, that wasn't the case like the manga. We can hope the Gokage summit arc will begin instead of fillers.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
<3Gaara_Girl<3
Genin Elite

<3Gaara_Girl<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to <3Gaara_Girl<3

Quite happy. I'm definitely ready for the story to continue. But I have to say, I wouldn't mind a couple episodes on Neji. He surpassed his classmates long ago and I wouldn't mind seeing his amazing skills in action. He's been neglected haha

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. ~ Albert Einstein

~*All I Want Is To Be Remembered*~
<3Gaara_Girl<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestS153 View Post
I would like to get threw the whole kage summit without a filler.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

These fillers have been slowly killing me. Glad they are finally over.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

well not for vizanime they got one filler left to do they always show the new EP just one week after it come out don't why they do for anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm glad they are all most done.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

They're ending? :o

FINALLY. xD

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:26 AM   #10
Musab
Freshmen Academy Student

Musab is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Death to Fillers ...
-_-
Hey
Ep 196 is a Non-Filler
Danzo the 6th Hokage
Musab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: No more fillers

Apparently, now that the fillers are over, this place got really active all of a sudden. Looks like I got my work cut out for me.

But yeah, fillers are over. Break next week.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote