Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default 4th Great Ninja War Update

What Is Currently Going On

Division 1: Commander - Darui
Fighting Who?: A Number Of Zetsu's along with Kin-Gin Bro's, Kakazu, Dan, Asuma, & Hizashi Hyuuga.

1. Darui is fighting Kin & Gin. Samui and Atsui have been sealed while helping Darui. Darui managed to seal off Gin which caused Kin to enter Kyuubi mode. Kin & Gin is defeated.

2. Asuma fights Team 10, resulting Chouji to go into his butterfly form. Asuma is sealed, leaving only Hizashi, Dan, and Kakazu as the last of the edo's in that area.

Note: TenTen is in possession of the banana fan.

Result: Darui and his division wins. The edo's in this battle are captured.

Division 2: Commander - Kitsuchi
Fighting Who?: Just step onto the battlefield to back up Division 1.

Result: Wins along with the other divisions. Edo's in this battled are captured.

Division 3: Commander - Kakashi
Fighting Who: Currently fighting the Seven Ninja Swordsman.

Update #1: Last time we saw Kakashi & Team it seems like they were hiding. Result of battle is still unknown.

Division 4: Commander - Gaara
Fighting Who: Currently sighted out the former Kages (Muu, 4th Kazekage, 2nd Mizukage, and A's and Bee's Father.) Will retreat, while luring in the Enemy (Kage's) To follow them.

Update: Gaara & Team along with Onoki engaged the Kage's. Gaara's dad is no longer fighting leaving only 3 Kage's left. Onoki v. Muu

Division 5: Commander - Mifune
Fighting Who: Came in contact with Kimimaro, Lady Chiyo, & Hanzo.
Result: Hanzo was defeated. Kimimaro is now engaging in battle.

Ambush Division: Captain - Kankuro
Fighting Who: Just came in contact with Kimimaro, Lady Chiyo, and Hanzo.
Note: Deidara is still alive and is still tied up.

What Else Is Happening:

1. Black Zetsu just showed up at the Feudal Lords hideout. Mei Terumi is there guarding.

2. Naruto & Bee just fought Itachi & Nagato. Ending result was that Itachi free himself from Edo' and assisted Naruto & Bee in defeating and sealing Nagato.

3. Madara has his own 6 Paths Of Pain. Each mimicking his set of eyes: One Sharingan & One Rinnegan.

Note: The Edo's that haven't made contact with the Allience are the former Jinchuuriki's, and the unknown person that Kabuto summon to blackmail Madara.

Last edited by Yori; 08-20-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Yori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: 4th Great Ninja War Update

glad someone laid this out. It was getting confusing. I wonder how the former jinchuuriki will play into the battle. Maybe their mission is to attack the Kage Summit.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

True, I know the HQ will be targeted sooner or later
Old 01-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea. It's inevitable. I mean why would you not go after the enemy's central command center.
^red.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

thanks for this yori.sooner or later with all the things goin on i would have forgetten these things

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
Sai root
Ninja Academy Student

Sai root is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Or maybe when all the groups are exhausted from fighting, one jinchuuriki to each division. Also where is the ambush squadron, and the special ops squadron at? We've seen Shino, kiba, and hana, but where's the rest of them like Ino?
Sai root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

I agree with the Jinchuriki thing

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 01-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #8
Sai root
Ninja Academy Student

Sai root is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
I agree with the Jinchuriki thing
You agree with my theory, or theirs'?
Sai root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:15 AM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But they have to reach HQ first. How would they do that? I see only one way, Madara.

Madara is going to attack HQ with the strongest remaining members. During the confusion of that battle, he will sneak of and go after Naruto.

That is the way I see it.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #10
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Madara will wait for when most of the Kages start to leave. Like Onoki who is about to set out. A is on edge so he will be the next Kage to go out and fight most likely. Mei is no where to be found which leaves Tsunade. And we all know how that goes.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade vs. Madara?

Maybe Shikaku and Inochi can save her. However, I think it would be a distraction to get Naruto, Maybe use Pain to read one of their minds to find out where Naruto is?

Last edited by Wooster; 01-28-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #12
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai root View Post
You agree with my theory, or theirs'?
yours.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
What Is Currently Going On

Division 1: Commander - Darui
Fighting Who?: A Number Of Zetsu's along with Kin-Gin Bro's, Kakazu, Dan, Asuma, & Hizashi Hyuuga.

Division 2: Commander - Kitsuchi
Fighting Who?: Are being sent to assist Division 1 up along the ocean and sandwich the Enemy into a Pincer.

Division 3: Commander - Kakashi
Fighting Who: Currently fighting the Seven Ninja Swordsman.

Division 4: Commander - Gaara
Fighting Who: Currently sighted out the former Kages (Muu, 4th Kazekage, 2nd Mizukage, and A's and Bee's Father.) Will retreat, while luring in the Enemy (Kage's) To follow them.

Division 5: Commander - Mifune
Fighting Who: Is being sent to assist Division 2 behind them to make up a solid line of defense.

Onoki is about to step onto the battlefield due to him being the only person that can take on Muu.

Black Zetsu just showed up at the Feudal Lords hideout. Mei Terumi may be there guarding.

Note: The Edo's that haven't made contact with the Allience are the former Jinchuuriki's, Itachi, Nagato, Lady Chiyo, Hanzo, Kimimaro, and the unknown person that Kabuto summon to blackmail Madara.

Left anyone out?
Only the Sensor and Medic Teams.

Quote:
The Edo's that haven't made contact with the Allience are the former Jinchuuriki's, Itachi, Nagato, Lady Chiyo, Hanzo, Kimimaro, and the unknown person that Kabuto summon to blackmail Madara.
There was also a Kumo Nin we have yet to see in Action.

516 Page 3 alongside Pakura,Gari Zabuza and Haku.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #14
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
[...] and the unknown person that Kabuto summon to blackmail Madara.
But he wan't summoned.

Great thread BTW. It makes things so much clearer.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
But he wan't summoned.

Great thread BTW. It makes things so much clearer.
6th Coffin contains someone who is a Threat to Madara.

As it was brought up by Edo Tensei that Person was summoned as Edo Tensei is a Kuchiyose/Summoning Jutsu.

So yes 6th Coffin Person was summoned.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
6th Coffin contains someone who is a Threat to Madara.

As it was brought up by Edo Tensei that Person was summoned as Edo Tensei is a Kuchiyose/Summoning Jutsu.

So yes 6th Coffin Person was summoned.
What I mean is that he wan't summoned at all for the war... unless I missed something.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:04 AM   #17
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe Madara will teleport some of the stronger revived shinobi yet to be used in battle to wreak havoc on central headquarters as well as distract the sensor shinobi so he can a) attack the feudal lords, or b) go straight after Naruto undetected. I think it is more plausible though that under these circumstances, Madara would handle other business and eventually lead Sasuke to Naruto as it seems he wants this battle to happen...
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Updated
Old 02-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #19
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

So you're just going to edit and bump this every week that the situation changes? Awsome! Thanks for this thread. It's very helpful.....too much happening at one time to keep up with. This is my favorite thread right now.
^red.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:30 AM   #20
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

SO the only edo's that left that haven't made contact is Itachi, Nagato, and the former Jin's.