Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

panda-sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto chapter 541 rant

After the release of the chapter 541,everyone has been saying narusaku is dead and yada,yada...
why? because when sakura's fanboy gave his love letter to her, she rejected it saying she loved someone else. then, the fanboy said the guy sakura fell in love should be someone awensome, and sakura had a flashback of sasuke's face. whith that, many found the hint of sasusaku, and let me tell you that i disagree.

my opinion about that topic is very simple, because if you see sakura's face while the flashback you may see she's sad. Why? Sasuke became a vilan and a traitor to konoha, she felt sad for loving him.

Now, this can be the begining of her romantic feelings towards naruto, those wich some NS fandom have been rushing up. Her flashback doesn't necessarly means she loves Sasuke.

As i said, this can be the begining of two-sideded narusaku. Now why that flashback? i think it's a twist made by kishimoto-san, because, before that chapter narusaku was teh most obvious and some fans of other shippings quited reading the manga, so this twist may be to make the DRAMA alive once again, so that kishi could get more viewers and make the manga more interesting.

There are facts that support this interpretation of sakura's flashback. Narusaku has the best development in the manga, so if the manga went to sasusaku way,that development would be a plot hole making the manga poor. Not because of the pairing it went, but for that plot hole.

I think sasuke will most likely die, but redempeted by Jesus(naruto XD), even if he didn't survive, where would he go? Every village is after him and konoha's elders and fellow ninjas would forgive him that easly. He may survive, but i don't think so.
Naruto's objective is to "save" sasuke so if he from the good side everything is ok XD.

Other proof of this is when shikamaru's dad said that even the scariest woman has a soft side for the man she loves, this easily aplies to narusaku

''Turning your back at your contry,and on your village, is just bad as abandoning a child'' -Minato, konoha's 4TH Hokage
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
panda-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto chapter 541 rant

wrong section

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
Freshmen Academy Student

12345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto chapter 541 rant

umm wrong section but i agree. sasusaku should be dead. sakura needs to get that sasuke doesnt want her! he tried to kill her! that is the time to stop loving him.
12345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
541 pairings rant