Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #41
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Why do people pick on and steriotype fans of naruto as "narutards"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I have a newfound respect for you.

This is EXACTLY what I was getting at. You nailed it. Naruto fans should not hate other people for what they like and One Piece or whatever fans should not hate Naruto fans. The fact that coexistance is such a hard concept to grasp is just horrible. Naruto is not my favorite manga but I respect those that disagree and assert themselves without being jackolanterns about it.
most anime fans(espacially DBZ) will dis the current HST because they were somehow influenced by Toriyamas works

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:27 AM   #42
Musab
Freshmen Academy Student

Musab is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate sasuke... -_-
Musab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #43
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
most anime fans(espacially DBZ) will dis the current HST because they were somehow influenced by Toriyamas works
agreed, why can't they just move on and except other people's opinions about what they like instead of bashing them about it? heck even some new anime like soul eater are prefered by fans than anime legends titles at times.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:55 AM   #44
Anna
Ninja Academy Student

Anna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my friend gives me grief about manga, but well, just look @ my sig, im not going 2 retype it all over again.

im a hugenormious bookworm, so i guess im not made fun of about it as much, but my friends (that like it) and i are kind of insistent about naruto. i even got my mom hooked on manga after she was dissing it for years

I pity all my friends who laugh at Naruto, they are missing a crucial part of life. (Yes, I am a Narutard.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Deal. ) Yes I like regular books, but the author leaves too many details left too the reader. Manga is the best form of shared imagination.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:31 AM   #45
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh please the Mega Man fanbase is just as bad as the Sonic fanbase and I should know I used to be an Mega Man fan.

That is mostly because its Capcom's fault of creating multiple different types of Mega Man series and then only focusing on like 2 series. Honestly nowadays Mega Man fans are raving on the current Mega Man games. EXE/SF fans are pissed they aren't making SF and EXE Mega Man games anymore, Classic fans are pissed they are only making 8-bit classical Original Mega Man games. Zero/ZX fans are pissed they aren't making Zero and ZX styled Mega Man games anymore. Legends fans are pissed they only got 3 Legend style Mega Man games and after 15 years of waiting Legends 3 is coming out for the 3DS. X fans are still arguing over if the next X game should be 16-bit classical or Next Gen 3D graphics.

If you seen the Mega Man fanbase as a whole you'll see video games got it worst than anime. The thing is all friction in the Mega Man fanbase is caused among fans.

For the past 3 years the Mega Man fanbase has gone to hell. So I left like 2 years ago and moved on to my second passion.....Naruto and Bleach.

The thing is I only troll Bleach fans because they sometimes irritate me with a lot of them constantly saying Bleach is better than Naruto and most anime. The truth is I like Bleach as much as I like Naruto. I don't think either is better than the other. All I can say is that they are each unique and different from each other and so is One Piece and many other anime.

All I can say is we can't change the anime fanbase as whole but all we can do is make our experience on this website enjoyable and change the anime fanbase here on this website. We can all get along all we have to do is to reach out to the other anime fans who still keep on trolling anime series(Dio, Miles, Vatanui, and etc).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:44 AM   #46
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

thank you wind style! i just want all of us anime fans to have peace and respect for each other.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote