Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

This post will be edited to list the plots that have been completed or initiated in this thread, to make it easier to figure out what's going on.

Rules:
Spoiler:
Just wanna start this with some rules.

1. No Time Skips. Please don't just do some kind of skip at random, it makes it incredibly disorganized and confusing for everyone else. If you want, you can suggest one to Ren or me and we'll talk it over, and then come back to you guys with an idea. Same goes for potential plots.

2. No Cybering. This one should be obvious, but for some, it apparently isn't COUGHCOUGH xD

3. You CAN progress plotlines without the 'major' characters there if you wish. It's something that everyone should be participating in, without getting extremely bored, so just progress it and do as you want to, so long as it doesn't interfere with the main line (EX: Ending the mission, etc).

Plotlines Thus Far:

A New Beginning and the Shadow Demon

Spoiler:
A new day starts in the Village Hidden in the Moonlight like any other. When Nickito goes to his cousin Ren's house in the morning, however, something is different by the time the two get to the training field... The Shadow Demon takes over his body and makes him disappear. Yotaki is informed of this, and soon the Village is under attack from the demon-possessed Nick. A fleeting battle ensues.
Soon, a group is assembled to venture into Nageki no Mori- the Forest of Grief that the shadow calls home- and encounters the Demon once more. He had taken two bodies from the Village and has them under his control. The forest now laden with traps, the Shadow Demon disappears and forces the group to hunt after it.
-The group travels and encounters Kodoku, someone from another world that seems to have allied himself with the Shadow Demon.
-Not long after, a Desian attacks as well but is defeated. This was the Nature Desian called Dakurabenda.
-A phantom-like woman soon attacks the group, under the control of the Shadow Demon, but begs to be killed as quickly as possible. Nasako delivers the final blow ,and the group eventually proceeds, only to rest soon afterward. When they awaken, Ashurii Arashi, a formidable Shinobi, joins the group and is informed of what has occurred thus far.
-Progressing through the forest, the group soon reaches Mirror Lake, a location that holds a pedestal with flickering blue flames called Festival Fires. These, however, end up extinguishing and the Shadow Demon, in the form of Nickito, crashes through the lake and an epic battle ensues. The bulk of the squad is teleported to the Shadow Realm, but Ren and Ash remain, Ash put under a sleep Genjutsu because she couldn't be teleported due to the Houkou. Ren successfully expels the demon from Nick's body, and Nickito himself finishes the job and brings everyone back.

A Near Fatal Mishap

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM IN HERE! If you do, the Shadow Demon will eat you.
Thank you.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 06-30-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight

[[First to post in the new thread! I feel special now. ]]

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

[here]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*Appears*

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

The sun had finally risen over the Moonlight, so to speak. The moon was still brightly and boldly showing in the cloudless sky, but light was beginning to over take the dark sky. The sun would soon begin it's six hours in the sky. Nickito was perched on the balcony of his home, staring up at the pale orb that was the moon, something felt very close to him, despite the true distance between himself and it. He rose to his feet slowly and gripped his hand on the door handle behind him, twisting it and pushing the door open into his home.

It was nothing special. Rather, it didn't appear to be anything special. The room he had walked into was his bedroom, with a light, but not too light green paint on the walls, with a slate colored rug and draperies. The green and slate complimented each other well, and gave a somewhat modern feel to the room. His full size bed was up against a wall several inches away from the door that led to the balcony. Aside from some bureaus, a night stand, a closet, and of course the bed, there wasn't much else in the room. That could be seen, anyway.

He made his way out into the living room, from which split off two rooms. A bathroom, complete with a toilet, shower and sink, and a kitchen, complete with all the necessities, such as a stove, refrigerator, sink, counter tops and cabinets. He also had a microwave and toaster on a part of the counter toward the end of the kitchen. After using the bathroom, he looked into the kitchen and decided that he wasn't in the mood for cooking that morning. Instead, he went ahead and stripped out of the clothes he had slept in and got into the shower, cleaning all of the grime and filth that had stuck to his body the day before, and throughout the night.

With his shower complete, a black and white towel was wrapped around his waist as he manipulated some water left over into a sharp, icy blade. He brought it to his face and went about touching up his face with the blade, shaving it smooth and clear. He exited the bathroom and headed back into his room, moving into his closet which was a decent size. It had to be to accommodate his ninja accessories. He took his clothes out and laid them across the bed, tilting his head from side to side until he heard a crack. He repeated the process with his hands, sliding them together and stretching, and then wiggling each finger in a manner as to crack them and loosen them up. He finished by flexing his thumbs.

With his hair still slightly wet, he began pulling on his clothes. A black, form fitting shirt, with sleeves that stopped below the elbows. A white Flak Jacket with dozens of pockets along the front and sides, as well as a black crescent moon on the back at the center. Sliding his towel off of his waist, he pulled on a pair of white boxers, and then a pair of black shorts that went to two inches below the knee as the towel slumped onto the floor. He placed two white shuriken holsters on each leg, and took up two white weapon holders that he placed on his back hip. Finally, sliding into some black ninja sandals, he was ready to go outside. "I think I'll see what Ren's up to today. Maybe grab soe breakfast." He said to himself, sliding on a pair of black, fingerless gloves.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Miyo open her bright purple eyes to the sun hand rised,but the moon still somewant in the sky.She move her feet over to the side of the bed and stood up.Miyo was tall skinny girl with long brown hair down her back and bright purple eye,she was not much to look at,but still pretty in her know right.

Miyo made her way to a small bathroom and start her warm shower and setp in,letting the water wash over her,after about 5 mins Miyo step out with her wet hair diping down her back and walk back to her room,and to the closet and pull her clothes for the day,first a bra,with a short black elbow shirt,a purple shirt over it with a black crescent moon on the right sleeve,then underwear and a pair of tan short going pass her knees,a belt with it holding her kunai,then place a shuriken holsters on her left leg and the put on her short black ninja boots,with black fingerless gloves.

Miyo then look in the mirror,she bush out her brown hair and then tied it up with a purple ponytail holder
and the turn and walk to her door open it and walk out,then after locking it,turn and start walking thought the moonlight village.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.

Last edited by SakuraGirl; 02-23-2011 at 02:47 PM.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

As th sun rose alucard awoke. Bring hands up to his eyes rubin the sleep out of them this was one of the nights that he actually got to lay dorment in sleep, he sat up on his bed has he placed his feet on the ground and looked around his room. It wasn't anything fancy it was a Plan rOom just with a bed dresser the works but that was all he needed. As she slowly got up out of bed his black hair came over his golden eyes he gently pushed his hair away as he made his way to the bathroom

He turned on the cold water to his shower as he got in and let the cold water run over his simi muscular body. He let out a soft sigh as he finished cleaning his self. He draped a towel around him and steped out and looked into the mirror."nothing has changed he thought" he smiled and walked out of the bathroom and back to his bed room. As he put on his black pants and weapon pouch to his leg he stood up smiling on his black fitted shirt where the sleeves stop At his elbows. He streched out his feeble body and finished outing on his black Ninja boots and crimson red trench coat on. He took one last look in the mirror and smiled

He slowly walked out of his room to his empty home no one was around becaus he lost all if his family and can in a massacre thAt no one but him knew who killed or what done it. He slowly made his way though his house and opened the door As the sun shined in as he steped out into the village smElling the sweet decent of the village. He smiled and though " today will be an interesting day

Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #8
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Shadows. Voices. Whispers. Ice cold breezes. A forest.

Disappearance.

A snarl sounded out from behind a young kunoichi, seeming to gain upon her with every step she took. Running, running, eternally running through a forest that she was unfamiliar with, the girl's mind was in a panic. All she knew was that she had to get out of there, but how? An icy breeze blew by, voices seeming to float with its sharp blades of wind, piercing through her ears and forcing her to stagger temporarily.

"One way, that cannot return twice..."

Gasping for breath, the girl picked herself up and started to run again, taking only a millisecond to glance back. A dark shadow-like figure seemed to chasing her, but she inwardly knew it was simply an optical illusion.

Or was it?

Left, right, left right, the girl ran, darting between trees and zigzagging to attempt to make the strange shadow lose her trail. She thought it was just an illusion, but what if it was real? Something about it told the girl that if she slowed down, it would spell doom. An evil, horrific doom that which she had never experienced before. Perhaps it was the feeling of the shadow, or even the fact that it was chasing after her. Maybe it was a wolf's intuition. But something told her that it would destroy her if she let it consume as it willed.

Continuing to run forward, the brunette reached what appeared to be the heart of the forest, gasping for a clean, warm breath of air. The forest was remarkably cold, and the icy wind that kept whistling through the trees didn't help this fact either. Looking around, the teenage girl realized she was in a meadow. A pedestal was built in the dead-center of what seemed to be a mirror- or was it a lake? She couldn't tell. Something odd about the pedestal, besides the fact that it was on top of a 'mirror', was the fact that it had flames bursting from the top. But these weren't any ordinary flames. These burned with a color like the ice of a glacier.

"Then the festival will start, and the flames will vanish again..."

This time, the voice came from behind the kunoichi, and she spun around to face the demon. It seemed to have a sunset face of multiple colors, but yet they all seemed to merge into black. Perhaps they were fading and showing themselves again, much like a pulse. She couldn't tell. Soon, the shadow was taking slow steps toward her. Foot by foot, the two moved, the kunoichi attempting to stay parallel with the demon, but he kept gaining ground.

"In the deep Forest of Grief, the cicadas cry..."

Finally, the girl reached the edge of the mirror-like surface, and when she attempted to escape her plight by walking on the water, it seemed as though a force field had formed itself around it. The shadow continued to progress, until the teenager's world was consumed with darkness.

"A great change is coming..."

Awakening with a start, Ren Tasogare sat up from her bed, holding her forehead. These strange dreams had been occurring more often lately, more than they ever had. She had always had dreams that seemed to tell of impending danger, but never truly believed them. This one, however, came constantly. Almost every night, it would be added to. The chase seemed eternal. However, this was first time the nightmare had concluded itself, and Ren was sure that it meant something.

Checking the time, the Genin frowned. "I best get up and eat something...," she muttered to herself and swung her legs over the bed. She lived in a small house, alone, where her family used to reside until they died. Or had they gone missing? Ren was too young when it had occurred to tell correctly. Going through her usual morning necessities, Ren dressed and grabbed a muffin, not feeling like eating too terribly much today. She had showered the night before as was usual. and didn't need to again this morning. Taking a seat at the table after pouring herself a glass of milk, Ren began to think over her latest nightmare, fidgeting with the red v-neck shirt she had put on that morning as she thought.

'What could that mean...?'

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3

Last edited by SakuraRen; 02-23-2011 at 02:49 PM.
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Colour slowly seeped into view as Tereya blinked open her eyes. Once again she was staring past her knees up at the dull brown ceiling. The elven girl groaned; half her body was sprawled over the floor, her long hair spread across the smooth wood like giant blue wings with arms reaching past her head. The girl's back ached from lying on the hard surface, only the lower half of her legs still tangled between the light pink sheets on the bed.

After minutes of scrambling among the piles of hair and bed sheets Tereya had finally risen to her knees and eventually her feet, grumbling at the hairs ripped from her head in the fiasco.

"Again?" Tereya yawned, stretching out her arms and sore back.

Before long she was dressed in her usual black bodysuit, with the red jacket and blue sash over the top. The elf clipped her pack belt around her hips and took to the task of brushing her hair. She'd been thinking about cutting it because she never knew why she grew it anyway. It could've of been her family; "You look so much like your mother", "You're like a miniature Reala" and so on. Tereya shoved those thoughts away quickly, she was done with family.
Maybe she grew it to stop looking like Reala, but then again she could always go really short. Why was she thinking this over anyway? It was stupid! She was going to keep her hair long and that's all there was to it!
The elf girl smacked her forehead for being stupid and proceeded to tie up her great amount of hair into a ponytail, with the same difficulty as always.
Stupid stupid is stupid.

The tall girl ambled into the kitchen, wearing her normal worn sandals. Tereya shoved a slice of toast under the grill on full heat, quickly searing the bread to a nice brown and then began to eat it on her way out.

Believers NEVER Die!

Last edited by Reala; 02-23-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alucard made his way down the street of the village feeling the cool air against his cool skin. He smiled as he reached down into his pouch and pulled out an inhaler type item and hold it up to his mouth as the substance sprayed into his mouth. Alucard took it in and them pulled it out and put it back on his pouch. He smile and nodded at a few older women in re village as he pasted by. I must get something to eat or firnk he thought as he made his way to the food district of te village

Old 02-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

The harsh beeping from Nasako's alarm clock, made Nasako shoot upright. He shook his head, to wake himself up a little more and smashed his fist on his alarm clock. It shut off and the room was quiet. He looked around the dark green room, and noticed the light filtering through the windows. Dim light, but still light. Nasako took a sip from his near-empty water bottle, and pulled the fleece covers off of his body. He bed creaked from the effort as Nasako rolled himself out of it.
He must've looked like a mess. When the teenager looked in the mirror, he saw his ruffled brown hair and sleepy green eyes. He snarled and walked into the bathroom. If there was one thing Nasako hated, it was looking in the mirror. He felt as if everyday he was fighting a losing battle against it.
In the bathroom, Nasako showered and fixed his hair, etc. Stupid hair, why can't you work with me, he thought to himself, trying to make his hair look somewhat decent. Once he put clothes on and got his hair to normality, he left the bathroom. He saw his grandma sitting in the living room, reading the newspaper. He waved at her and walked towards the kitchen. In the kitchen, he saw a fresh batch of waffles and grabbed a few for breakfast. After gobbling them down, he walked to the front door, preparing to go out.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 02-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #12
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

Tereya made her way swiftly through the crowded streets, she didn't want to disappoint the kage only a week into her job as an assistant. The tall girl used her height to barge past people in her rush toward the Kage mansion.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #13
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
The harsh beeping from Nasako's alarm clock, made Nasako shoot upright. He shook his head, to wake himself up a little more and smashed his fist on his alarm clock. It shut off and the room was quiet. He looked around the dark green room, and noticed the light filtering through the windows. Dim light, but still light. Nasako took a sip from his near-empty water bottle, and pulled the fleece covers off of his body. He bed creaked from the effort as Nasako rolled himself out of it.
He must've looked like a mess. When the teenager looked in the mirror, he saw his ruffled brown hair and sleepy green eyes. He snarled and walked into the bathroom. If there was one thing Nasako hated, it was looking in the mirror. He felt as if everyday he was fighting a losing battle against it.
In the bathroom, Nasako showered and fixed his hair, etc. Stupid hair, why can't you work with me, he thought to himself, trying to make his hair look somewhat decent. Once he put clothes on and got his hair to normality, he left the bathroom. He saw his grandma sitting in the living room, reading the newspaper. He waved at her and walked towards the kitchen. In the kitchen, he saw a fresh batch of waffles and grabbed a few for breakfast. After gobbling them down, he walked to the front door, preparing to go out.
Miyo walk down the steet humming a song her mother used to sing to her,and her brown hair in it ponytail blowing in the wind,she look to see a boy about her age with soft brown hair green eyes coming out of his house.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #14
Itachi17087
Apprentice Genin

Location: Currently sitting on the bench, made of a log; which is next to a tent, where a sexy telephone rang.
Itachi17087 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Itachi17087 Send a message via Skype™ to Itachi17087

[[I'm just gonna jump right in? : p]]

Ichigo sneezed loudly and woke herself from sleeping soundly on her nice, soft bush outside her home. She had lost her key to get in, again. The small, light-orange fox girl had been too tired to break into her own home again
and decided to crash on a bush for the night.

"Ahhh, what a nice seven hour nap!" Ichigo said to herself as she stretched. Her tail, which matched the same shade of orange as the rest of her fur, fell down to the back of her legs as she stood up. She slowly looked around, getting a slight ominous feeling, which she found strange, but she ignored it for the moment. Ichigo looked up to the window she always kept open for when she lost her key, and took a deep breath. "Concentrate...." She murmured, and focused her chakra to her feet. She then started to walk up to the window that led straight to her bedroom, and made it safely inside within a few moments.

Once inside, Ichigo began to get ready for her day. She looked in the mirror, noticing her 'bed head' and ruffled outfit was filled with leaves from the bush she had slept on. "Heh, if mom was here, she'd probably be on my case about this." She said so herself and sighed. Ichigo went to a drawer, pulled out another outfit similar to the one she had one, which was a white shirt with long sleeves that cut off around the middle of her stomach, with white pants that came down to her paw-like feet. She always went barefoot because of her 'paw feet'.

After the fox girl had finished getting a shower, eating breakfast, and fastening her headband around her waist, she hopped out of the window and landed on the ground with a soft thud. "I wonder what the village is up to today..." Ichigo mumbled, looking around for any sign of the other Moonlight Village ninjas.

Long live the log, the Grammar Nazi, the bench, the ninja prophecy, the face-palms, the evil magikarp, the epicness of potato chip eating, the lighthouse, the tent, Alex xD, and the sexy telephone!

Did I mention that I love AMVs?
Itachi17087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #15
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Papers rustling was the only sound that could be heard in the quaint office of the Tsukikage. A woman of twenty-six years of age sat at the desk positioned near the windows in the room, working diligently on some paperwork that had piled itself up in a corner of the room.

Yotaki Chikako brushed a strand of her light brown hair behind her ear, chewing on the end of her pen slightly before continuing to write. Her mind, however, was elsewhere.

(( Post more later. Dx ))

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #16
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Nasako shut the front door hard behind him, making sure it was shut and locked. He slowly walked out into the open, and noticed a girl with purple eyes, and long brown her. He grinned and waved to her. He also noticed his mentor, Reala rushing to get somewhere.
Nasako began to walk over to the girl he notcied when he walked out.
"Hello, i'm Nasako Jay!" He said, grinning and holding out his hand for a hand shake.

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 02-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #17
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
Papers rustling was the only sound that could be heard in the quaint office of the Tsukikage. A woman of twenty-six years of age sat at the desk positioned near the windows in the room, working diligently on some paperwork that had piled itself up in a corner of the room.

Yotaki Chikako brushed a strand of her light brown hair behind her ear, chewing on the end of her pen slightly before continuing to write. Her mind, however, was elsewhere.

(( Post more later. Dx ))
Tereya burst into the quiet room, immediatley forming a bow.
"Sorry i'm late m'am! I completed and collect the reports you asked for," Tereya said sharply, diving straight into business.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #18
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Nasako shut the front door hard behind him, making sure it was shut and locked. He slowly walked out into the open, and noticed a girl with purple eyes, and long brown her. He grinned and waved to her. He also noticed his mentor, Reala rushing to get somewhere.
Nasako began to walk over to the girl he notcied when he walked out.
"Hello, i'm Nasako Jay!" He said, grinning and holding out his hand for a hand shake.
Miyo smile and took his hand and said"I am Miyo Ai
Old 02-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #19
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Nasako shook her hand and asked, "Nice to meet you Miyo, I was just about to go out to the town, would you like to come with me?"

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 02-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #20
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Alucard stoped out side the ramen shop and sighed he knew he wasn't hungry or thirsty at that he jus shook his head and headed toward the village gates so he could go to the small river so he could sit and think