Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Would you join
Yes 8 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I'm making a fairy tail freeverse

Would you join a Fairy Tail Freeverse?
Old 05-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I'm making a fairy tail freeverse

i sure as hell would.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hell no, fairy dust makes me sneeze. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

-_- then dont come here and hate like everyone else does

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I shall Hate like there's no tomorrow.><

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u dont even know what fairy tail is

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Yes I do.>< xD /doesn't know

Quote:

Old 05-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #8
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it,s ok bacon the guy in white coats will take u to a safe place.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Okay, then tell your firends who like Fairy Tail, cuz I need at least ten yes's
Old 05-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i,ll try.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #11
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes u should.

YouTube:
src="

Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #12
Kisamesgirl
Chunin Exam Participant

Kisamesgirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes u should ^^
Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #13
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm Guild head master from the Fairy Tail FC is here and i vote yes i will try to get more people Superwes

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #14
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Link this thread in your FC
Old 05-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwes Reborn View Post
Link this thread in your FC
Hmm sure np

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #16
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

awsome idea

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #17
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

More votes more!
Old 05-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #18
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

isnt 5 good ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #19
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

You can't base a freeverse on five people. Tell all your friends.I need at least 10?
Old 05-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #20
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i can try.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="