Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 01-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
Rose-Sakura
Academy Graduate

Rose-Sakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Rose-Sakura
Default Kekkaishi or Bleach?

Which one have a better chance? Kekkaishi or Bleach?
Old 01-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Kekkaishi or Bleach?

Bleach
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #3
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

bleach

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
Banned
Freshmen Academy Student

Banned is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A better chance for what? o.o
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

bleach this is no competition lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #6
ban_shi
Chunin Exam Participant

ban_shi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

diddo 7 paths
Old 01-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Bleach

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bleach

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 AM   #9
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Neither.

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bleach
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #11
DeathStalker35
Banned

DeathStalker35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

both all anime are equal
DeathStalker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #12
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Bleach

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #13
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
A better chance for what? o.o
I'm wondering this as well. BTW, does anyone know how many total episodes of Kekkaishi there are?
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #14
MisaUchiha
Genin Elite

MisaUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just started watching Kekkaishi so yeah Bleach lol

Hidden Moonlight Village

BFF's: Xibitz360 and Ninja Of Tao

If people try to tell you that your nobody or your nothing because you smoke a little herb, well you tell them "You know what I am somebody and success is a choice I can do what I want and I can smoke weed and be successful and love life and live a good life and be a good person and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

♀ + ♀ = ♥ Most important thing to know
♂ + ♂ = ♥ That equality is the best thing
♂ + ♀ = ♥ No matter what
MisaUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bleach
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:02 AM   #16
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

bleach for me

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:04 AM   #17
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

bleach.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:47 AM   #18
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

as I said no competition bleach lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 01-23-2011, 05:32 AM   #19
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

you should make a poll for this
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 01-23-2011, 05:55 AM   #20
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never seen Kekkaishi, so Bleach by default.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, kekkaishi