Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-17-2011, 06:21 PM   #101
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Location: I am there, which is here, which would also mean that I am located there, so my location is here
ChibiKez has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: OMG I'm so girly! Look what I did! >.< To forum girls

Dark colors work. Black, red, grey, ...ect
yeah, you know you want to help!

Spoiler:
Quote:
I just eliminated one of your red bars. {:\3]
Quote:
Now I am going to get Kreegah! to uprep you. Be forewarned, he reps so much he probably can do so everyday. :]
Quote:
Damn straight. I hear Kreegah! is on interpol's cat list of top ten bio-terrorists.

I have already sent a PM to start the biological warfare.

ChibiKez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #102
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ChibiKez

I know it sucks! Don't judge me! D=

Spoiler:

The bad guy form and girl form.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #103
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You so silly.

<3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #104
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I should totally do one for you, pool.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #105
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Location: I am there, which is here, which would also mean that I am located there, so my location is here
ChibiKez has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

You know what, Im will judge you...as awesome
I like it Emo, have a bit more confidence in your work, because it is impressive.
yeah, you know you want to help!

Spoiler:
Quote:
I just eliminated one of your red bars. {:\3]
Quote:
Now I am going to get Kreegah! to uprep you. Be forewarned, he reps so much he probably can do so everyday. :]
Quote:
Damn straight. I hear Kreegah! is on interpol's cat list of top ten bio-terrorists.

I have already sent a PM to start the biological warfare.

ChibiKez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #106
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
trouble88 & KazekageGaara

Spoiler:

OMG I love it! Thank you Emo x3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #107
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh lordy not me~

Old 03-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #108
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Oh lordy not me~
YES YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazekageGaara View Post
OMG I love it! Thank you Emo x3
Anything for Trouble's wonderful lover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKez View Post
You know what, Im will judge you...as awesome
I like it Emo, have a bit more confidence in your work, because it is impressive.
>.< Thanx you.....
I still think the guy one is bad though.
Confidence is a hard thing to gain.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #109
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

O////////O trouble love her gaara

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #110
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well i believe i should be in black and yellow

Old 03-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #111
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool88888

Spoiler:

Old 03-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #112
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm not that buff. 8D

Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #113
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

DX
IDC!
YOU CAN HAVE SOME MUSCLES!
/donated some for the cause

But yeah. >.>
Old 03-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #114
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was talking about the girl.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #115
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/still doesn't care
/donated some
That's what you would look like if you were a girl.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #116
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What would you look like if you were a girl? P:

Old 03-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #117
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am a girl. O.o
Old 07-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #118
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Akira Neko, sakura_blossom, Hikari_Chan, Jenny, EmoSakura

Spoiler:

EmoSakura and Rouge Night

Spoiler:

EmoSakura and jenny

Spoiler:

AgentShayd and Danielle

Spoiler:

Gaara's Girl and Kakashi's Girl

Spoiler:

Lone_Espada and Draco Uchiha P:

Spoiler:

EmoSakura and sasu_girl

Spoiler:

EmoSakura, Luna M., Kiseki, jenny, sasu_girl, and Hikari_Chan

Spoiler:

EmoSakura, Vino, Sonake, and Ino's Girl

Spoiler:

jenny, Kanisawa, Rouge Night, katsuki, and Hikari_Chan

Spoiler:

Gaara's Girl, suki, and Kakashi's Girl

Spoiler:

PandaHero and Ino's Girl

Spoiler:

JennifersWorld and jenny

Spoiler:

jenny and kakashi uzamaki

Spoiler:

jenny and sakura_blossom

Spoiler:

katsuki and Kanisawa

Spoiler:

Vivi and Kazumi Saitama

Spoiler:

Kazumi Saitama, Muffintop, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ryuuko, Nabris, Miss Kitty, and I_love_kakashi

Spoiler:

Kiseki and EmoSakura (Sorry for the weird picture. >.<)

Spoiler:

Kiseki and sasu_girl

Spoiler:

Kiseki and VampireCat

Spoiler:

Kiseki, LilhinataKid (?), Undead Hikari, Hikari_Chan, Gaara's Girl, and jenny

Spoiler:

Hikari_Chan, Kanisawa, vino, Rouge Night, jenny, and katsuki

Spoiler:

Luna M. and Cardcaptor Sakura

Spoiler:

Ryuuko and Muffintop

Spoiler:

Nabris, Muffintop, and Ryuuko

Spoiler:

Luna M. and sasu_girl

Spoiler:

Undead Hikari and sasu_girl

Spoiler:

Papps101 and Sonake

Spoiler:

Vino

Some more I've done for about a month span now.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #119
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

OMG, thank you Brooke!!!! <33333

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #120
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Girlify me pl0x?P:

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote