Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-30-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
XxredhairpuppetxX
Academy Graduate

Location: In the middle of nowhere...waiting for a Sasori avatar.
XxredhairpuppetxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Song Game!

Ok, here are the rules. You can make a post about anything that you want. The exception is you have to include a song title in every post and you must use that title in a way that make sense (that means no "Mmm...I like pie! Err...Numb!"). Also, put the song title in italics.

Anyways I'll start it off...
I want a Sasori avatar right now! ...and don't tell me You Can't Always Get What You Want!
XxredhairpuppetxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Default Re: The Song Game!

a lot of people are like that but they change their minds so quickly it's like Hot then your Cold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
XxredhairpuppetxX
Academy Graduate

Location: In the middle of nowhere...waiting for a Sasori avatar.
XxredhairpuppetxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque
a lot of people are like that but they change their minds so quickly it's like Hot then your Cold.
Way to keep this Crazy Train rolling!
XxredhairpuppetxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

waking up in vegas sometimes isnt a good thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque

My boyfriened dumped me there and i dug my key into his car to tell him to think before he cheats at the slots.

Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Yoshi-Chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Does anyone knoe why its so cold in the artic?
I'm still looking up.."
Yoshi-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
The First Chuckokage
Genin

The First Chuckokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Reptilies
The First Chuckokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
kazekage81
Genin

kazekage81 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxredhairpuppetxX
Ok, here are the rules. You can make a post about anything that you want. The exception is you have to include a song title in every post and you must use that title in a way that make sense (that means no "Mmm...I like pie! Err...Numb!"). Also, put the song title in italics.

Anyways I'll start it off...
I want a Sasori avatar right now! ...and don't tell me You Can't Always Get What You Want!
Hey if I was a hokage you can have whatever you like.
kazekage81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Back off! No need to get any closer!!!
I'm still looking up.."
Old 05-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I read this amazing love story!

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #11
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom
I read this amazing love story!
but I decided to rewrite it
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Dontcha just love it,life is beautiful
I'm still looking up.."
Old 05-31-2009, 01:03 AM   #13
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I wish i had a Clairvoyant Disease

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:14 AM   #14
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Roses but tulips are better (Atreyu song)

xXx~Ai~xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:15 AM   #15
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I like to hold them with my hand of blood

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #16
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O

I got into a fight the other day I hit that dude and it was like Boom Boom Pow

Old 05-31-2009, 01:22 AM   #17
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

lol, guess that guy got pain for pleasure

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-31-2009, 01:25 AM   #18
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Yeah he was like I just want your kiss (Prince)

Old 05-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #19
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

pain,thats the story of my life
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:28 AM   #20
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

so your life is full of Pain?

Spoiler:

Spoiler: