Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Would you kiss the famous person above you

like the title says would you i'll start

lady gaga

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Would you kiss the famous person above you

no!
ewan mcgregor (obi-wan-kenobi)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

nope

katy perry xD

Old 01-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yes!
hayden christian (anikan skywalker)

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

no

Hayley Williams

Old 01-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #6
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

no!
hermoine granger?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

yep

lil wayne

Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #8
draconius
Chunin

Location: mount drago training and honing my dragon sage justu.
draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no

nat portman.

draconius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

nope

ginny from harry potter

Old 01-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
draconius
Chunin

draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!draconius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yes and u said no to natalie portman? what the hell is wrong with u.

brittany spears

Old 01-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #11
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

n0pe

snookie xDD

Old 01-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
draconius
Chunin

no she is nasty.

stephen tyler

Old 01-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #13
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

nope

megan fox XDD

Old 01-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #14
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

no...

Andy Sixx :'D?
Old 01-20-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
draconius
Chunin

lol i hate her so no.

selena gomez

Old 01-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

no.....

Charlie Scene? xD
Old 01-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #17
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

no

brad pitt

Old 01-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #18
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

ew no

Gerard Way?
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #19
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

nope

johnny depp

Old 01-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #20
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

yepppp xD

Orlando Bloom?