Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default You know what I love about the N64

It can have only 400 games and be the most-recognized-as the best game system ever because ALMOST every one of its games are awesome one way or another, and if it's NOT awesome, it's usually low quality glitchy crap.

On the other hand other systems will have 1000 games, and in the PS2's case, 2000. And we know PS2 is pretty much tied for awesome with the N64

400=2000 Wait wut?

/Has just played DK64 trying to get those 3 bananas I never got.....having serious nostalgia

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You know what I love about the N64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
It can have only 400 games and be the most-recognized-as the best game system ever because ALMOST every one of its games are awesome one way or another, and if it's NOT awesome, it's usually low quality glitchy crap.

On the other hand other systems will have 1000 games, and in the PS2's case, 2000. And we know PS2 is pretty much tied for awesome with the N64

400=2000 Wait wut?

/Has just played DK64 trying to get those 3 bananas I never got.....having serious nostalgia
Ocarina of Time = Best Game ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:56 AM   #3
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I got....

Super Mario 64- Beaten 100%
DK64- Gave up on because I got annoyed with the one level.
Kirby and the Crystal Shards: 64- Beaten 100%
Mario Party 2- Beaten, but need more minigames.
Mario Party 3- Beaten 100%
Killer Instinct: Gold (or something)- ???? Don't play it.
Majora's Mask: Collector's Editon- Beaten 100%
Super smash Brothers- Beaten 100%
Gameshark 2.1
Gameshark 3.2
Only use the gamesharks for Super Mario 64 and messing around. xD It's great turning Goombas into chain chomps and using moon jump.

Want to get...
Mario Kart 64
Mario Tennis
Mario Party

On Wii...
Paper Mario- One of my top games for the N64 and 100% Beaten
OoT- 100% Beaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Ocarina of Time = Best Game ever.
I played Majora's Mask first and I couldn't find a copy for a reasonable price so I got it at the Wii Points Shoppe. I would agree with that.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 01-23-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I prefer Wind Waker.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #5
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Majora's Mask is AWESOME ^^! I say it's BETTER than OoT NOW, but back then......I didn't even know how to get the Ocarina of Time to go back in time, I hated it

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote