Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Default Official NDF Wrestling discussion thread

The Official wrestling discussion thread

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 04-14-2014 at 06:40 PM.
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread.

He asked to be released.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
He asked to be released.
Well yeah because he had some issues with wwe. MVP is a good superstar, but wwe didn't really need him.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18-0

Old 12-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

He was ok, I thought he was better as a heel when he was the "highest paid on Smackdown", he was entertaining & he had more ability, he is too bulky now.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Just felt like showing this off.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
He was ok, I thought he was better as a heel when he was the "highest paid on Smackdown", he was entertaining & he had more ability, he is too bulky now.
Yeah every superstar is better as a heel. It seems like when a superstar becomes heel, they perform better. A face would try to be a fan favorite like John Cena. The only face I see that doesn't showboat is The Undertaker and I'm not saying just because he is my favorite wrestler.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 12-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
NBT
Banned

I liked MVP as face.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I liked MVP as face.
Only thing better when he is a face is his theme song.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #9
NBT
Banned

It was the same song,except for his last few weeks.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
It was the same song,except for his last few weeks.
Well....I know he ain't going to TNA. He wouldn't look right over there.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 12-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #11
NBT
Banned

He said he was going to Japan.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #12
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
He said he was going to Japan.
What he gone learn a new language lol.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 12-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #13
NBT
Banned

Probably.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #14
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was watching Raw, the Miz has to stop looking for Randy Orton when Orton about to do a RKO on him, it makes look unprofessional & it isn't the first time he did this.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
NBT
Banned

Old 12-20-2010, 08:07 PM   #16
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I was watching Raw, the Miz has to stop looking for Randy Orton when Orton about to do a RKO on him, it makes look unprofessional & it isn't the first time he did this.
He always do that.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 12-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #17
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

It's not a big deal when you're a mid-carder, but now he's the WWE champion, he needs to get it correct.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:00 AM   #18
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
It's not a big deal when you're a mid-carder, but now he's the WWE champion, he needs to get it correct.
Vince McMahon always have a talk or something with the superstars. So he might tell Miz he will have to stop doing that.

Spoiler:

18-0

Old 12-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #19
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Ok, since I haven't been on in a while, I wanna give my two cents on the whole Wrestling scene:

First, I'll start with TNA,........they finally made Jeff Hardy TNA Champion...but turning him heel? the only guy that I can say was even more popular than John Cena in WWE before he left? huge mistake in my view, same goes for keeping AJ Styles in this ''Fortune'' character he has now, at least it's better than him being Flair-like....

On to WWE........MVP left on good terms...but isn't he, like, banned in Japan for his criminal record? still, if he manages to go there, he should have some awesome matches there...........

Moving on to WWE's decision to make Shrek's Donkey, I mean The Miz WWE Champ.....seriously? make him Champ before than the WAYYY more deserving John Morrison? it's beyond me.......then again, seemingly Miz is like Cena in the fact that he does what he's told to do and does not complain at all.....so he may be into this long term......dangit make Daniel Bryan make him tap out again!!!!

As for Daniel Bryan.................guys like him, Kaval, Evan Bourne, Morrison, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel are the type of guys that should be main eventing soon, they have the talent, even if people hate em, they have more talent than half of the current WWE roster, even Cena realizes this and is well known he has done all he can backstage to help them

Oh, that reminds me, his character might be boring, and stale as heck, but Cena has tried to help out the newer superstars, it's WWE that don't listen to him, and he himself has talent, it's the bookers that keep him in stale mode, granted Cena ain't the best wrestler, but he's good, and keeping him in Superman mode doesn't show that

And in case you guys haven't heard, Triple H has a big position in the company, only one with more power than him now is Vince himself

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:04 PM   #20
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Ok, since I haven't been on in a while, I wanna give my two cents on the whole Wrestling scene:

First, I'll start with TNA,........they finally made Jeff Hardy TNA Champion...but turning him heel? the only guy that I can say was even more popular than John Cena in WWE before he left? huge mistake in my view, same goes for keeping AJ Styles in this ''Fortune'' character he has now, at least it's better than him being Flair-like....

On to WWE........MVP left on good terms...but isn't he, like, banned in Japan for his criminal record? still, if he manages to go there, he should have some awesome matches there...........

Moving on to WWE's decision to make Shrek's Donkey, I mean The Miz WWE Champ.....seriously? make him Champ before than the WAYYY more deserving John Morrison? it's beyond me.......then again, seemingly Miz is like Cena in the fact that he does what he's told to do and does not complain at all.....so he may be into this long term......dangit make Daniel Bryan make him tap out again!!!!

As for Daniel Bryan.................guys like him, Kaval, Evan Bourne, Morrison, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel are the type of guys that should be main eventing soon, they have the talent, even if people hate em, they have more talent than half of the current WWE roster, even Cena realizes this and is well known he has done all he can backstage to help them

Oh, that reminds me, his character might be boring, and stale as heck, but Cena has tried to help out the newer superstars, it's WWE that don't listen to him, and he himself has talent, it's the bookers that keep him in stale mode, granted Cena ain't the best wrestler, but he's good, and keeping him in Superman mode doesn't show that

And in case you guys haven't heard, Triple H has a big position in the company, only one with more power than him now is Vince himself
Nobody cares about Jeff Hardy anymore. He uses drugs everyday and then get suspended from the company. Happened like two times in WWE. And now Matt Hardy has a eating problem.

In my opinion, Morrison should already be in the main event picture. He has the skills be in the main event so why not put him there.

Spoiler:

18-0