Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Ishtar's forum family. =]

Yes. It is time, to finally settle down.

Kuroi Kagai: A pretty cool bro
Father NJ: Sweet!
The Shady Ninja: She is my shady sister.
Chiku = My kid sis. =D
Slack40 is my long lost cousin. o.o
Rikudo Sennin is my talking bird.
Sasukegal is my cousin. =]

Last edited by Ishtar; 01-17-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: Ishtar's forum family. =]

I can has joinage, pl0x?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sweet. xD
What do you want to be then?

Last edited by Ishtar; 01-17-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I want the position of father please. XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #5
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm your ~sister!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Sweet. xD
What do you want to be then?
I'll be a bro.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Both. Added. :]
Old 01-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #8
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
I'm your ~sister!
Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Kagai View Post
I'll be a bro.
Done.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello brothers!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
Ishtar
Banned

Hello one and only sister. =]
Old 01-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

I sure do hope father *cough* and mother have more children!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #12
Ishtar
Banned

I do not have a mother yet.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

):
Where can we find one?
Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #14
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

huggles buddy

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

you better add me as something!!!!=D
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #16
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
):
Where can we find one?
Can we buy one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
huggles buddy
/Huggles Trouble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
you better add me as something!!!!=D
Yes. =D

You will be....something. >.> :3
How about, I don't know, quick! Think of something random! I might just get an idea off of that! =O
Old 01-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #17
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wanna be your bird.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #18
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Can we buy one?

/Huggles Trouble

Yes. =D

You will be....something. >.> :3
How about, I don't know, quick! Think of something random! I might just get an idea off of that! =O
TACO BELL! xP
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #19
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
I wanna be your bird.
Is there a specific bird you'd like to be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
TACO BELL! xP
You can be my kid sister.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #20
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*huggles ishtar* Troubles chan miss you ish

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote