Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which is the Best Couple in this List?
NaruHina 20 29.41%
NaruSaku 24 35.29%
SasuSaku 4 5.88%
NejiTen 4 5.88%
LeeTen 1 1.47%
ShikaTema 9 13.24%
ShikaIno 2 2.94%
InoSai 2 2.94%
NaruAma (Naruto and Amaru(movie:bonds)) 0 0%
JeraTsuna (Jeraiya and Tsunade) 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #41
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Who are the Most Likely Couples in Naruto?

SakuIno

NaruSaku

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #42
marvinator
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: you know when you get the feeling that someone is watching you that is me.
marvinator is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto Hinata
Naruto Sakura
Ino Sai
Shikamaru temari
Asuma Kurenai
Old 04-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #43
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

DEFINATELY NaruHina <33 D
and then closely second is SasuSaku <3
and maybe LeeSaku if Sasuke doesnt get with Sakura cuz i still <3 my LeexSakura~~
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:22 AM   #44
shawnvess
Ninja Academy Student

shawnvess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruHina probably

shawnvess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #45
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto and Sasuke. I really believe that it's the most likely, but we'll have to see.

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:09 AM   #46
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

NejiHyugaFAN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but in the most recent episodes of naruto shippuden, naruto rejected sakura because knew that she still loved sasuke.

naruhina
sasusaku
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
PM me if you're interested
NejiHyugaFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #47
NinetailedSpout
Genin

NinetailedSpout is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to NinetailedSpout

NaruSaku
Old 05-19-2011, 07:54 AM   #48
himeee<3
Academy Graduate

himeee<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

JiraTsu
KakaAnko
TobiMei

that's how it is... i'm a fangirl/shipper and i can't help it >.<
v/o\ v /o\v....(\\ )( //)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I love them have a problem with that?

Quote:
JiraTsu
KakaAnko
TobiMei

that's how it is... i'm a fangirl/shipper and i can't help it >.<
himeee<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #49
USSJ
Genin

USSJ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruhina is one of the least likely. GUYS. NARUTO IS IN LOVE WITH SAKURA. if you know his personality, hes not going to forget about her. and hinata would still be some rebound number 2 even if its canon.

Quote:
naruto rejected sakura
nope. he claimed she was lying to herself about no longer caring about sasuke. he never rejected her confession. and if anything, their relationship post confession got stronger. sakura is no longer thinking of sasuke anymore and remember that tender smile when naruto passed out after being hit with the poisoned kunai and healed?

sasusaku is even less likely than naruhina. come on. one sided crushes doesnt mean the other person is going to return the feelings. and in both cases, its more like hero worship/childish crush anyway. not mutual bonding like narusaku.
USSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #50
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Everything and everything related to couples in naruto is pure fan fiction, hearsay, and interpretation.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Asuma and Kurenai.

I won.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #52
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That one shocked me in 09, I was like asuma actually did it? xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #53
Dragon_Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

Dragon_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku- even though sakura has been nothin but drama...naruto still saved her like a hero a thousand times....sorry but no naruhina (although i give hinata credit for growing up) cuz 2 reasons 1. Since Hinatas confession theres been nothin bout her 2. Naruto said he likes Sakura and last i checked he dosent go back on his word....plus like i said hes saved her a thousand times
Dragon_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #54
KitsuneNoYugure
Freshmen Academy Student

KitsuneNoYugure is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku <3
Old 05-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #55
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

i WOULD say shikatema, but the story hasn't been about them for a while, so i don't know anymore... =P but they are pretty likely if you look at past events/episodes.
A group of friends obtain powers, but all have different ideas of what to do with them, causing them to separate and start paradoxes of those who share the similar power. To keep each other safe, people of those with a common ability have joined together to fight together and protect each other. Disagreements between the paradoxes often lead to dangerous, brutal fights.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #56
LordMike716
Freshmen Academy Student

LordMike716 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I use to think narusaku, but I read manga 540. I believe either naruhina or narusaku is possible. Sakura seems like she is in too much conflict with herself to know love now. Hinata knows what she wants and is willing to go all the way for it. Shika is not possible, because Kishi last interview said no to that directly.

InoCho * name reference (ino means pig) *
AsumaKurenia *canon*
MinitoKushina *canon*
MaPa frogs *canon*
are certain for me

Spoiler:
She rejected a possible suitor whom wrote love letters to her. he mentions he was curious of hom is the lucky guy. She was thinking about Sasuke.

Last edited by LordMike716; 05-25-2011 at 11:27 PM.
LordMike716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #57
Toioko
Freshmen Academy Student

Toioko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I choose sasusaku

Because Sakura is still in love with him from what i saw in chapter 540.
I hope Naruto ends up with Hinata she truly does love him.
Toioko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #58
RedDragoon
Genin

RedDragoon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why do NaruHina fans always support SasuSaku? You know if NaruSaku doesn't happen it doesn't mean that it must be SasuSaku. Has Sasuke ever even shown any interest in any girl? Not to my recollection. So let's say it does end up being NaruHina. Why couldn't Sakura end up with Sai or Lee?
RedDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #59
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

^ I agree. I like NaruSaku but I also like NaruHina IF with LeeSaku. SasuSaku's good...if in Part 1 OR in fanfiction, but not in canon.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #60
NejiHyugaFAN
Chunin Exam Participant

i think both narusaku and naruhina are all very possible at this point.... but i say naruhina and sasuaku or leesaku. though i'm sad because hinata hasn't been on the shows for a while.......

Tags
couples, most likely