Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: which one
serial killer 4 21.05%
vampire 7 36.84%
werewolf 2 10.53%
zombie 2 10.53%
mysterious creature 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default would you rather be stuck in a dark room with...

...a serial killer, a zombie, a vampire, a werewolf, or a being that you do not know what it is, or what it intends to do with you

personaly, anything BUT the unknown being, a silver bullet for the werewolf, some garlic for the vampire, and a metal bat for the zombie and serial killer, even if you do not have these things at your disposal, its at least relieving to know that these beings can be killed, however, the unknown creature, you wouldnt know how to stop it.
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:40 AM   #2
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: would you rather be stuck in a dark room with...

What if the unknown creature wanted to help you?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:10 AM   #3
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
What if the unknown creature wanted to help you?
but you wouldnt really know that, therefore you would probably still fear it has deadly intent
Old 01-13-2011, 04:22 AM   #4
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Zombie.. they are slow and weak alone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Serial Killer
  • Is likely stronger than you, has more experience in actual conflict.
Quote:
Zombie
  • Requires enough strength to damage the brain by severing it from the rest of the body in some capacity.
Quote:
Vampire
  • Depends on the lore, but almost universally they are superhuman in almost all aspects. Almost always has some form of night vision.
Quote:
Werewolf
  • Again depends on the lore, but almost universally superhuman in at least strength. Almost always has some form of night vision.
I would go with the mysterious creature.

The serial killer is likely stronger than I am and more skilled at actual conflict which means I am at a disadvantage and all it takes is one mistake for me to die.

The Zombie requires too much work to kill, and unlike a person it won't stop or react to any pain until it's dead, all the while I am struggling to kill it and it only takes a scratch to lose the war. And anyone that thinks it's easy to simply cut a head off or bash a skull to a pulp in a dark room with a struggling zombie attacking you has watched too many movies.

The Vampire is suicide, I don't think I have ever seen/watched something about vampires that didn't have them being superhuman. And it depends on the lore, if you were to go by some lore a vampire wouldn't even need to be in the room to kill you, and I'd like to see you stab literal smoke in the heart when it's encased you in a concrete vice. Not to mention if it was a less magical vampire it could still snap your neck with a flick of it's fingers in all likely hood and do it before you even blinked. No, no vampires for me.

The Werewolf is much the same, I've never seen or read about one that didn't at least have superhuman strength and they almost always have superhuman speed and the ability to see in the dark. Good luck shooting it with the silver bullet when you can't see shit and your reaction times are laughable compared to the werewolf. Not to mention it only takes a single swipe to end the fight on your end.

The mysterious creature could be something far more deadly, or it could be a fairy for all I know. I'll take my chances with the mysterious creature, at least here it's a 50/50 even chance, where-as the others go from likely death to guaranteed death.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #6
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Zombie.. they are slow and weak alone.
Watch 28 days later and 28 weeks later.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The scariest would by far be Ishtar.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #8
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
The scariest would by far be Ishtar.
You rhymed.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #9
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

_______
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #10
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vampire, in anime they are often hot guys or girls. P:
Plus... who says a vampire always kills their prey?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I would go with the mysterious creature.

The serial killer is likely stronger than I am and more skilled at actual conflict which means I am at a disadvantage and all it takes is one mistake for me to die.

The Zombie requires too much work to kill, and unlike a person it won't stop or react to any pain until it's dead, all the while I am struggling to kill it and it only takes a scratch to lose the war. And anyone that thinks it's easy to simply cut a head off or bash a skull to a pulp in a dark room with a struggling zombie attacking you has watched too many movies.

The Vampire is suicide, I don't think I have ever seen/watched something about vampires that didn't have them being superhuman. And it depends on the lore, if you were to go by some lore a vampire wouldn't even need to be in the room to kill you, and I'd like to see you stab literal smoke in the heart when it's encased you in a concrete vice. Not to mention if it was a less magical vampire it could still snap your neck with a flick of it's fingers in all likely hood and do it before you even blinked. No, no vampires for me.

The Werewolf is much the same, I've never seen or read about one that didn't at least have superhuman strength and they almost always have superhuman speed and the ability to see in the dark. Good luck shooting it with the silver bullet when you can't see shit and your reaction times are laughable compared to the werewolf. Not to mention it only takes a single swipe to end the fight on your end.

The mysterious creature could be something far more deadly, or it could be a fairy for all I know. I'll take my chances with the mysterious creature, at least here it's a 50/50 even chance, where-as the others go from likely death to guaranteed death.
heres the thing, for me, just the fact that its possible to stop the others if they are hostile is a bit of relief, however with the unknown, we dont understand it, and it could attack at any time and we would not know how to kill it, therefore it is much more frightening to know that you might be slowly driven insane before it kills you
Old 01-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #12
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

I would rather have a ghost....
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #13
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would pick the vampire.They are my favorite monster.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #14
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Serial Killer

* Is likely stronger than you, has more experience in actual conflict.
That's not necessarily true. Serial Killers pride themselves on the hunt and the methodical practice of their kills. Alot of them are more manipulative vs physically strong. They lure victims as apposed to straight attack.

Werewolf

* Again depends on the lore, but almost universally superhuman in at least strength. Almost always has some form of night vision.
Don't forget super sense of smell!
I'd go serial killer. Statistically speaking, it's likely to be a male. I know how to knee a guy in the balls even in a dark room, and i'm taking any advantage i can get.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Serial killer. Just because it should've been an uncommon choice but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kuno knows how to kick a dude in the balls.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Serial killer. Just because it should've been an uncommon choice but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kuno knows how to kick a dude in the balls.
xD that's going in my sig.

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WHAT KIND OF APOLOGY WAS THAT
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #18
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

What kind of vampire are we talking here?

Last edited by Memitim; 01-13-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #19
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Watch 28 days later and 28 weeks later.
Watch the walking dead, watch zombieland
play l4d and l4d2..

A normal zombie is not really fast because its undead..
But if the infection could be transmited by air or touch/scratch/bite then I wouldn't choose the zombie, and would probably choose the mysterious creature

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Watch the walking dead, watch zombieland
play l4d and l4d2..

A normal zombie is not really fast because its undead..
But if the infection could be transmited by air or touch/scratch/bite then I wouldn't choose the zombie, and would probably choose the mysterious creature
Umm.. that sort of depends. How freshly turned is this zombie? If this is a recently turned undead they'll be faster than one who's been shuffling around for a few days since rigor mortise hasn't set in yet.

Spoiler: