Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Hellen Keller vs Anne frank

Distance: 50 meters

Bloodlusted no restrictions

Hellen keller and Anne are the same age, and Anne Frank has been underfed and malnourished.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hellen Keller vs Anne frank

Hellen Keller is blind so im thinking Anne even though she is underfed and everything. And since she is bloodlusted. I dont think blind bloodlusted people are very good fighters.
but your the greatest since you made this thread XD

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.

Last edited by Raiku; 01-12-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: misspelled a word
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Hellen Keller runs around into walls and back up until she falcon tackles. Anne frank proceeds to break her showing ribs in the process and dies.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

This thread wasn't my idea but it was still the best I heard in awhile. Anne beats Hellen to death with her diary.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Location: I live in a computer. That was a low blow...bastard.
Michael/Michael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is it not obvious that Michael Jackson comes and rapes them both? Dumbass. :P
Michael/Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You are all wrong. Helen Keller takes this and here's why:
Anne Frank's greatest ability, being quiet, has been rendered useless by the fact the Helen Keller can not hear.

Helen Keller has displayed many smell feats before the tender age of 8, at 7 years old she could smell sausage 3 rooms away. Anne Frank is suffering from a lack of running water and regular bathing sessions, thus heightening her smell factor making it increasingly easier for Helen to sniff her out.

Also as a result of Anne's malnutrition she is physically weak in comparison with Helen who has been eating regular meals provided by her wealthy family.

Additionally Helen Keller has proved to be a maverick with her hands, constant practice flexing and moving her fingers results in a death grip that will have Anne crying "Onkel!" but due to this vice like grip it will come out sounding like "unrgre!"

PS you've all been spelling Ms. Keller's first name wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
You are all wrong. Helen Keller takes this and here's why:
Anne Frank's greatest ability, being quiet, has been rendered useless by the fact the Helen Keller can not hear.

Helen Keller has displayed many smell feats before the tender age of 8, at 7 years old she could smell sausage 3 rooms away. Anne Frank is suffering from a lack of running water and regular bathing sessions, thus heightening her smell factor making it increasingly easier for Helen to sniff her out.

Also as a result of Anne's malnutrition she is physically weak in comparison with Helen who has been eating regular meals provided by her wealthy family.

Additionally Helen Keller has proved to be a maverick with her hands, constant practice flexing and moving her fingers results in a death grip that will have Anne crying "Onkel!" but due to this vice like grip it will come out sounding like "unrgre!"

PS you've all been spelling Ms. Keller's first name wrong.
Sine you make a serious post I will make a serious reply.

I point out to you that BG default gives the people prep so Anne will be able to get some food into her system. Not saying she wins. Ust pointing that out.

I might also point out that Poker is impossible to win.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #8
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael/Michael View Post
Sine you make a serious post I will make a serious reply.

I point out to you that BG default gives the people prep so Anne will be able to get some food into her system. Not saying she wins. Ust pointing that out.

I might also point out that Poker is impossible to win.
I would also like to point out that the result of starvation fallowed by suddenly large quantities of food results in death.

That's actually one of the biggest reasons so many jews died when they were liberated from the camps.

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #9
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
I would also like to point out that the result of starvation fallowed by suddenly large quantities of food results in death.

That's actually one of the biggest reasons so many jews died when they were liberated from the camps.
I am not damn stupid. I knew that.

Each combatant is alloted with as much prep as necessary. Anne can build up her diet to a healthier state until she can have an avid intake of food providing her with energy.

Pwned.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hellen keller buys multiple army men, planes, and bombs. Due to her being rich and wealthy. The entire area where anne is is blown up.

More pwned.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Because she can aim a gun with her nose.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

She doesn't need to. Just a remote detonator. OR she could just spin around in a circle and fire. She can write books, she can fire a gun. Someone could tell her how. Because anne frank isn't getting renourished without help from a person.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #13
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Anne hides and makes noise so the Nazi's can find Hellen in the attic.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #14
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am not damn stupid. I knew that.

Each combatant is alloted with as much prep as necessary. Anne can build up her diet to a healthier state until she can have an avid intake of food providing her with energy.

Pwned.
Pfft, first post states she's suffering from malnutrition bish! Oh suck it!

No seriously though I have more Helen Keller points to make here:

1- Helen Keller has a physical freak out factor in the form of a bulging eye. This is bound to cause both mental and emotional stress for Ms. Frank as she tries to battle the furious force that is HK. A blood lusted HK is only going to increase the bulge and accompany that with her garbled speech it's enough to unnerve anyone.

2- Anne Frank is not accustomed to physical combat. She hides, remember? (And as I already stated, you can not hide from HK, she is the K9 unit of historical figures, the nose knows, she will find you. ) Helen on the other hand was notorious for her temper tantrums and the physical abuse she forced on her parents and siblings.

3- HK FEELS NO PAIN!!! Because her world is a continuous atmosphere of pitch, she's bound to run into things from time to time. As such she has developed a high tolerance for pain. Anne spent pages of her diary whining about stomach pains.

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #15
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Wellscrew you!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #16
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wellscrew you!
I've got more:

My girl HK has also displayed mind feats that pwn the limited skill of Annie. It's been proven that it is harder to learn new skills, especially language, the older one gets. HK not only learned sign language well after the ideal age, she did all by the sense of touch alone (where as a normal person is aided both by sound and vision.) She also learned to read braille, and was still able to speak english aloud despite having lost her hearing before the age of two. This shows she has a greater learning capacity and mental retaining ability than ANYTHING Frank has displayed in her short life time.
(and don't give me that "she wrote a best selling book!" crap, so did Helen and guess what she wrote 4, suck it!)

Goddamn I love Helen Keller!

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #17
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

*bows down*
I gasmed to your responce. Don't judge me, we all did and you guys know it.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #18
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

So that's it? No one's going to try to seriously back Anne?

This sucks, I didn't even get to use my Helen Keller trump card.

Spoiler:

Old 01-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #19
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's one of the reasons why we don't want to face you.

As I've stated before, you basically one shotted this match.

Victory for Kunoichi!
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Cowards.

Well since I'm going unchallenged I want to show my final ace in the hole, just because I saved it up and all.

If there's still any doubt in your mind that Helen Keller isn't destined to stomp Anne Frank I submit to you this:
Spoiler:
Anne Frank was killed by the NAZIs
The NAZIs were the National Socialist Party of Germany.
Helen Keller became a radical Socialist in her early 30s.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
And now I shall resume imagining Anne Frank pinned to the ground as HK repeatedly spells the word W-A-T-E-R into Annie's eye socket.

Spoiler: