Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Soul eater Fanclub!! 8D

Spoiler:
Taker369
Muffintop
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
ChibiKez
ONIMUSHA
UnDeAd Hikari
Vivi
Raiku
naruto_jock
Twilit Lion (Leo)
ko lee
Rasengan SageX5
Uchiha Raimaru
lolohwd
Inofanboy
sakura202
mangagirl
queendarkness
DeGenorous24
***V***
deadtaka
royelric
Hikari-chan
Tifa Legacy
Memitim
sagemaster777
BankaiNaruto
Ino's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TheBraveShinobi; 02-24-2012 at 10:29 AM.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Soul eater Fanclub!! 8D

ill join

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yay! 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

yippe sees somthing scary

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol xDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Old 01-16-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

o.o ima post the ending themes soon

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

huh? O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I would like to join!!! =D

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

woo hoo more members

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #10
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yay!! added! 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 01-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #11
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wanna join NOW O_O

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #12
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

your already added :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 01-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
UltimatePuppetMaster48
Chunin Exam Participant

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

huh?! >:O HOW DID YOU KNOWW!?!? O_O

Kankuros Awesome :3

My sis in real life: Kibafan1
My Teacher: Taker369

Forum Gf: mangagirl <3
Forum Mom: Kakashi's Girl
put this on your siggy if you love kibafan1.

UltimatePuppetMaster48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #14
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'll join

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #15
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

ok =3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 01-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #16
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Location: I am there, which is here, which would also mean that I am located there, so my location is here
ChibiKez has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I am joining.
yeah, you know you want to help!

Spoiler:
Quote:
I just eliminated one of your red bars. {:\3]
Quote:
Now I am going to get Kreegah! to uprep you. Be forewarned, he reps so much he probably can do so everyday. :]
Quote:
Damn straight. I hear Kreegah! is on interpol's cat list of top ten bio-terrorists.

I have already sent a PM to start the biological warfare.

ChibiKez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i'll join
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #18
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

yay more people! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

Old 01-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #19
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

why is my name not on there? FAIL
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

im sorry D8 adds ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler: