Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #341
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 22: In loving memory of... Trueborn_Uchiha

What am I doing? Doesn't deserve a response.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Wooster; 01-18-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:20 PM   #342
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ladies, please, lets be uncivilized and make this the Battlegrounds I once knew and loved.

On an unrelated note, I have no idea why I have a Mod sticker. I don't even know what I'm a mod of.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #343
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1.Who?
2.It doesn't matter what you say!If ya sssmmmmmeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll what The Rock!Is!Cookin!

Last edited by NBT; 01-18-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Yes
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #344
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
1.Who?
2.It doesn't matter what you say!If ya sssmmmmmeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll wha The Rock!Is!Cookin!
I believe whom.

Putang Pie?

I have no sticker; I am awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #345
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Ladies, please, lets be uncivilized and make this the Battlegrounds I once knew and loved.

On an unrelated note, I have no idea why I have a Mod sticker. I don't even know what I'm a mod of.
According to the leaderboard, you don't have mod powers - but who knows.

And hello people.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #346
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Kagai View Post
According to the leaderboard, you don't have mod powers - but who knows.

And hello people.
Nonono.

I have a shiny badge. It says I have super powers. See? See?
Old 01-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #347
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Give me your powers!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #348
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nonono.

Yes, you are super handyman, wielder of the mystical wrench. :P

Old 01-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #349
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Kagai View Post
Yes, you are super handyman, wielder of the mystical wrench. :P
Wait, dude, that's a wrench? I thought it was a turret or something badass.

Screw this, then. I wanna be FAIL again. You guys get the sheriff things.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #350
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wait, dude, that's a wrench? I thought it was a turret or something badass.

Screw this, then. I wanna be FAIL again. You guys get the sheriff things.
Indeed, I am a sheriff of these here parts.

If you are going to be around on a regular basis, I am sure you will be allowed back into FAIL.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:56 PM   #351
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

So what's with people randomly coming into the BG thinking they're big-shots and acting like they're better than everybody else?
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #352
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
So what's with people randomly coming into the BG thinking they're big-shots and acting like they're better than everybody else?
1.Don't know,but it needs to stop.This place is alrepbad enough as it is.
2.I AM better than everyone.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #353
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
1.Don't know,but it needs to stop.This place is alrepbad enough as it is.
2.I AM better than everyone.
It really does. I mean now it's just like the BG's getting crappy. I miss the old days. Since I can hardly find as much time to come on anymore I can't do much to save it either.

Man ECW you're a good comedian, you've been practicing haven't you?
Old 01-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #354
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nonono.

I have no badge...now I feel jealous. ;~;
BUT...

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BADGES!!!

Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #355
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

I dun have a badge since when they were made after my powers vanished. =/

I could easily go ask for them back but I dunno if it's worth it.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #356
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
It really does. I mean now it's just like the BG's getting crappy. I miss the old days. Since I can hardly find as much time to come on anymore I can't do much to save it either.

Man ECW you're a good comedian, you've been practicing haven't you?
Yeah,sucks.I'm gonna make Negima threads.

No.That reminds me that I need to start making joke threads again,though the last few got locked before anyone posted.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #357
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah,sucks.I'm gonna make Negima threads.

No.That reminds me that I need to start making joke threads again,though the last few got locked before anyone posted.
Have fun with it, I dun even know who the Negima fans are though. xD I still have yet to read it.

Man then you're really good. And yeah make some good joke threads sometime, they'd lighten the mood of this gloomy, pathetic, flame immersed BG.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #358
NBT
Banned

I know Vivi reads it,but that's it.......Maybe I should leave that to her since I really don't many verse too put most of them against and I have trouble remembering feats from lower tier characters......Maybe I'll make a feats thread.

Okay.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #359
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know Vivi reads it,but that's it.......Maybe I should leave that to her since I really don't many verse too put most of them against and I have trouble remembering feats from lower tier characters......Maybe I'll make a feats thread.

Okay.
Well from what I've heard Negimaverse has speed feats that surpass most of the verses that have similar strength levels.

You could make some profiles for them on the wiki or something, any knowledge would help.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #360
NBT
Banned

Only problem is I don't remember a lot and I'm too lazy to go back and check,but I guess I could try.