Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #21
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Byakuya Vs Itachi

Byakuya's Bankai blitzed Bankai Ichigo, Byakuya takes this.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #22
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Byakuya defeated Zommari, who was said to have the fastest Sonido in the Espada.

Not to mention all of the speed feats that Byakuya showed before like when he fought against Bankai Ichigo and whatnot. Heck Byakuya was >Ichigo but Ichigo only "won" due to Hollow and Plotkai. Actually it was technically a tie.

How in the world does Itachi keep up with Byakuya? Itachi is fast for Narutoverse standards, but Byakuya is fast for Bleachverse standards. Plus Gokei>>>>>>>Itachi.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #23
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yes Byakuya has much better feats than Itachi

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #24
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This is a really close battle but Byakuya would probably come out on top.

true Itachi has Amaterasu and Susano'o but they take toll on his body quite a bit.and none of Byakuya's attacks do.and even if Itachi attacks him with Susano'o Byakuya could easily out run it with shunpo and if he goes into Bankai Senkei and Hakutei should defeat Itachi
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #25
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yeah but have you forgot itachi is always using defense? he can use his crows for substitution to block most of byakuya's attacks

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #26
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
yeah but have you forgot itachi is always using defense? he can use his crows for substitution to block most of byakuya's attacks
Doesn't work if he can't react.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #27
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Quote:
compare speeds Byakuya just owns in that

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 01-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #28
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

i wouldn't use sasuke vs itachi as an example since itachi wasn't intending to fight seriously.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #29
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't see where Sasuke vs Itachi was mentioned.

Even then it still doesn't matter, we have seen no feats from Itachi keeping Byakuya from blitzing him.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #30
sasori lord
Apprentice Genin

sasori lord has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

well actually,yoruichi is fastest,and if itachi lights byakuya's flowers on fire,there screwed,plus he can always seal away the bankai with his sword and block everything with the mirror,and slice him more

Break me down if it makes you feel right,But nobody said it was easy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best bands

1.Green Day
2.Seether
3.3DG
4.Linkin park
5.coldplay(mostly right now clocks and My Scientist
sasori lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #31
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori lord View Post
well actually,yoruichi is fastest,and if itachi lights byakuya's flowers on fire,there screwed,plus he can always seal away the bankai with his sword and block everything with the mirror,and slice him more
Yoruichi is faster than Byakuya but Byakuya can still blitz Itachi. Yoruichi undoubtedly blitzes Itachi anyway though.

The thing is that Byakuya's attacks are far too fast for Itachi to react to.

You can't seal away a nonliving attack in eternal genjutsu. As for hitting Byakuya, no way it'd happen.

Chances are if there were actually a chance for Itachi to use Susanoo to try and take out Byakuya, Itachi gets outlasted since there's nothing he can really do and Susanoo will eventually drain him.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #32
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I don't see where Sasuke vs Itachi was mentioned.

Even then it still doesn't matter, we have seen no feats from Itachi keeping Byakuya from blitzing him.
yes, but itachi can still follow byakuya's movements with his sharingan to keep him from beeing speedblitzed. plus the moment before byakuya releases his bankai, itachi can use genjutsu on him and it would be all over. itachi is heveanly defensed with substitution, so i doubt byakuya can land a slash on itachi unless itachi wasn't fighting seriously.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #33
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Anyway Itachi can escape Bakudo 61: Rikujokoro?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #34
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

doubt it.He shouldn't have full knowledge of Byakuya's Kido

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 01-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #35
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
yes, but itachi can still follow byakuya's movements with his sharingan to keep him from beeing speedblitzed. plus the moment before byakuya releases his bankai, itachi can use genjutsu on him and it would be all over. itachi is heveanly defensed with substitution, so i doubt byakuya can land a slash on itachi unless itachi wasn't fighting seriously.
when you are way faster than someone with a sharingan they cant keep or track you, example: A vs sasuke
but anyway, itachi gets his head cut off, he cant substiute if he cant react
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #36
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't think you understand the concept of speedblitz. Speedblitz means the person moves so quickly that the person getting blitzed either can hardly react or can't react at all.

There is no such thing as following movements to "prevent" speedblitz, simply because it wouldn't be speedblitz in the first place if that were at all possible.

Byakuya doesn't even need Bankai, it would be way too overkill.

Kinda hard to use genjutsu on a guy you can't react to.

Kinda hard to substitute against a guy you can't react to.

Why wouldn't Byakuya be able to land a slash even though he's leagues faster than Itachi?

Actually a more important question, how could Itachi land a single hit on the vastly quicker Byakuya?
Old 01-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #37
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
I don't think you understand the concept of speedblitz. Speedblitz means the person moves so quickly that the person getting blitzed either can hardly react or can't react at all.

There is no such thing as following movements to "prevent" speedblitz, simply because it wouldn't be speedblitz in the first place if that were at all possible.

Byakuya doesn't even need Bankai, it would be way too overkill.

Kinda hard to use genjutsu on a guy you can't react to.

Kinda hard to substitute against a guy you can't react to.

Why wouldn't Byakuya be able to land a slash even though he's leagues faster than Itachi?

Actually a more important question, how could Itachi land a single hit on the vastly quicker Byakuya?
Byakuya most certainly doesn't greatly exceed Itachi in speed. Show me feats where hes moved at such speeds.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #38
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Byakuya most certainly doesn't greatly exceed Itachi in speed. Show me feats where hes moved at such speeds.
Considering Byakuya was good enough to overpower and match up to Bankai Ichigo, who from Ch. 163 pg. 12 and 14 had far more impressive speed feats than Itachi, I heavily doubt Itachi will stand a good chance.

Plus Byakuya was among the top speedsters in Soul Society, and people who aren't much faster are easily in the hypersonic range.

Also, the only thing hinting at Itachi being able to react to such speeds is hype.

Last edited by Miles Edgeworth; 01-21-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #39
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Itachi can use suasuanoo can block off some kido and his shikai attacks.

If itachi uses genjustu i dont see byakuya being able to counter without having to constantly use shunpo

Bankai will most likely beat through itachi's defences, i dont think any fire style justu will get to Byakuya.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:23 AM   #40
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I doubt Itachi can keep with Byakuya using Utsusemi.

I wanna see that Itachi can keep up someone being so fast leaving an afterimage.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, naruto