Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-16-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Alexshinia

IMPORTANT: The information listed is completely fictional and features a non-existing nation and several fictional events.

Empire of Alexshinia
Kejsardomet Alexshinien

Motto: "Lev och do for kejsare och rike." ("Live and die for emperor and land").
Countries involved: Albania, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Jugoslavia, Hungary, Lebanon, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, and parts of Turkey.
Capital: Alexshinia (previously Naxos).
Largest city: Aleppo (Syria).
National languages: Swedish, English.
Official minority languages: Albanian, Greek, Jugoslavian, Turkish.
Ethnic groups: Albanians, Austrians, Bosnians, Croatians, Bulgarians, Germans, Jugoslavians, Lebanonese, Macedonians, Polish, Romanians, Slovenians, Swedes, Syrians, and Turks.
Demonym: Alexshinian, Alexshinians.
Government: Absolute monarchy.
Monarch: Emperor Alexander "Tao".
Population: 106 253 000 +.
Currency: Alexshinian krona (AEK).
Religions: Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant Christianity, Confucianism, Taoism. Small groups of Islam and Jewish.

History:
Spoiler:

Alexshinia begun as the island of Naxos outside the Greek eastern coast, and was annexed by the growing Ottoman Empire in the 1500's. However, in the year of 1638, the citicens of Ottoman Greece took advantage of the chaos created by the Thirty Years' War, and managed to broke free by a rebellion. More of Greece were liberated, until even areas of Hungary and Jugoslavia had came under the rule of rebels - rebels that would soon be fearfully known throughout the world as the Empire of Alexshinia. They participated in some of world history's greatest wars and were mostly victorious. After the end of WWII, they have been in a constant conflict against USA.

Government, diplomacy, and national relations:
Spoiler:

The Alexshinian government is absolute monarchy, a government that makes the first born child of the monarch become the next ruler. The monarch has unlimited power but have many advisors to assist him in certain matters. Despite the United Nations' attempts to make Alexshinia remove the "dictatorship", the Emperor has stayed in power. The state, as well as the people, doesn't consider themselves oblidged to follow any foreign nation's commands and they act only when they wish to do so themselves.
An example would be that Alexshinia has banned UN's military inspectors from the country, covering all information about the Alexshinian military.

The best relations with foreign countries that Alexshinia is creating or already have established are to Sweden and Japan. A major part of the Alexshinian trade goes to these countries, where wood and technological equipment comes from.
The relations with USA and Russia are the worst possible and the Alexshinians express their hostility towards these countries whenever an opportunity arises.

Language and culture:
Spoiler:

After uniting the formerly independent countries of Jugoslavia, Greece, and the minor nations between, the Emperor built an entirely new culture that connected Western and Eastern European cultures with strong influence from East Asian philosophy in a way that no other nation has been able to do before. Many buildings - including the Emperor's Palace - are built with Chinese/Japanese architecture. Various European ways of construction also appear throughout the land, including temples built in ancient Greek style.
The way people are meant to behave is classified as East Asian honor importance and polite behavior, combined with patriotic nationalism and religious pacifism.

The main national language is Swedish, as the Emperor himself was raised in Sweden. Swedish is the language that children learns to speak first, but often with Greek or Jugoslavian accent. English is, just as in most of the surrounding world, an important secondary language to learn. Also, the old language groups of Albanian, Greek, Turk, and Jugoslavian still exists, making an average adult Alexshinian speak six languages.

Laws of equality, marriage, and sexuality:
Spoiler:

In Alexshinian culture as well as laws are strict rules regarding the equality between men and women. All humans have equal worth, and any discrimation or racism is roughly punished. There is, however, a paradox: American or Russian men may not enter the country whatsoever, while women are free to go however they wish.
A different part of Alexshinian equality is that between humans and animals. The Emperor himself once said "Humans are just animals. The only difference is that we are putting our faith in what we have built, and not what nature provides us with."
Animal abuse is considered vulgar maltreatment and hurting animals is in
cultural and religious view even worse than hurting humans.

The marriage age in Alexshinia is much different from the usually 18 years limit in other areas of the world - people are allowed to marry already at the age of 16.

In Alexshinia, prostitution and sex purshase are not crimes and erotic dancing are considered a very common entertainment.
There are no laws that speaks against homosexuality, and anti-homosexuality is considered illegal discrimination.
Pedophiles and rapists are punished in ways that UN fears being far from allowed by international law. Rumor of extremely painful torture has spread, but spreading such rumors is in fact just a way for the government to scare sex criminals.

Defense and military:
Spoiler:

Little is known about the Alexshinian military in modern days, except that their soldiers are being vigoriously trained, equipped with levels of technology even unknown to USA and Russia, and has the Japanese samurai as their ideal.

There have been rumors that illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments has been made to enhance the soldiers' ability to fight, but as UN are not allowed into the country, this is unknown.

Police and security:
Spoiler:

Regular policemen and security guards doesn't exist in Alexshinia. All policemen are heavily armed and possesses the same equipment and training as military commandos. The policemen are also used for clearing terrorists or foreign spies when necessary. All major cities have policemen placed with a maximum distance of 50 meters, increasing security drastically.

Any airfields, banks, energy facilities and hospitals are guarded by the same type of policemen described above. This maximum level of security have reduced criminality in the country to almost 0%.

National anthem:
Spoiler:

The Alexshinian national anthem, min drom, mitt rike ("my dream, my land"), was written by the Emperor personally and is very common both in media and during celebrations. Following are the original song text, written in Swedish:

Jag dromde om ett land utav frihet och fred,
och antligen fann jag dig, mitt alskade rike.
Fran morgon till kvall jag utover dig blicka,
du vackra, du storslagna land.

Du ar och forblir i varldens mitt,
ty endast du kan leda denna Jord.
Du kommer aldrig falla,
men varlden faller for dig.

Min drom, mitt rike,
jag ber dig, besta!

Jorden slukas av girighet och makt,
men aldrig du, mitt heliga land!
Ty Gud har valt dig att leda denna varld,
tills ingenting finns kvar att beharska.

Fiender stupar men vanner glads,
att fred hava med ditt rike.
Det finns ingen makt pa denna Jord,
som i strid dig kan besegra.

Jag moter doden for herre och land,
utan tvivel eller fruktan.
Ty endast drommen om frihet och fred,
skall ge mig ett ododligt liv.

Nu ar det dags, dra ditt svard!
Fall alla som star i din vag!
Ty endast du kan segra denna strid,
endast du kan taga denna Jord.

Min drom, mitt rike,
jag ber dig, besta!

English translation:

I longed for a land of freedom and peace,
and finally I found you, my beloved land.
From morning to night I watch over you,
you glorious, beautiful land.

You are and remain in the center of the world,
because only you can lead this Earth.
You will never fall,
but the world falls before you.

My dream, my land,
I ask you, stand!

Earth is consumed by greed and power,
but never you, my holy land!
Because God has chosen you to lead this world,
until nothing remains to rule.

Enemies fall but friends are glad,
to keep peace with your empire.
There is no power on this Earth,
that in battle can defeat you.

I meet death for lord and land,
with no doubt nor fear.
Because only the dream of freedom and peace,
shall give me an immortal life.

Now it is time, draw your sword!
Slaughter all in your way!
Because only you can victor this war,
only you can conquer this Earth.

My dream, my land,
I ask you, stand!

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 01-18-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Alexshinia

That name is a handful.

Would not Josip Tito be better. I think the name fits you perfectly. :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 AM   #3
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That name is a handful.

Would not Josip Tito be better. I think the name fits you perfectly. :]
Is that a good or bad thing?

You call me a Jugoslavian communist leader?
Thank you.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 01-16-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:00 AM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who is the head of the secret police? And are the neoNazi's the biggest party here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Who is the head of the secret police? And are the neoNazi's the biggest party here?
Note that any information about the secret police is secret.

We have forbidden Nazism. We are an absolute monarchy, with me as the Emperor.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:06 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Damn, how many people are butchered each year?

Oh, how do you prevent parties? Never mind I am certain the above question will answer that.

Sorry for all the question ,but I always wanted to get into the mind of a dictator.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:09 AM   #7
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Damn, how many people are butchered each year?

Oh, how do you prevent parties? Never mind I am certain the above question will answer that.

Sorry for all the question ,but I always wanted to get into the mind of a dictator.
Few. Read the section "Police and security".

Our government is simple - My word is law and that's the end of story

I don't mind, I like answering questions and give others some more knowledge.
Though, I'd appreciate if you didn't call me "dictator", since it is usually a bad thing. The appropriate term is "Emperor".
Old 01-16-2011, 06:15 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
Few. Read the section "Police and security".

Our government is simple - My word is law and that's the end of story

I don't mind, I like answering questions and give others some more knowledge.
Though, I'd appreciate if you didn't call me "dictator", since it is usually a bad thing. The appropriate term is "Emperor".
I did. So you have gulags then but you keep the "criminals" alive? So I assume between 30-40% populace live there?

Yes, following in the footsteps of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot and Kim Sung Il, very good.

Oh oh, how did you prevent all the ethnic tensions in the Balkans? Mass migration or giant screens in everyone's house that transmit propaganda while at the same time capturing the lives of all citizens at all times?
Also, do you like to be called Big Brother?

Thank you, this is fascinating. :3

Old 01-16-2011, 06:21 AM   #9
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I did. So you have gulags then but you keep the "criminals" alive? So I assume between 30-40% populace live there?

Yes, following in the footsteps of Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot and Kim Sung Il, very good.

Oh oh, how did you prevent all the ethnic tensions in the Balkans? Mass migration or giant screens in everyone's house that transmit propaganda while at the same time capturing the lives of all citizens at all times?
Also, do you like to be called Big Brother?

Thank you, this is fascinating. :3
Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Actually, I'm following in the steps of monarchy.

Well, there are really no ethnic tensions. Our people are raised from childhood to accept all human beings and animals equally.
Only by my little brother. Anyone else saying it would probalby be either insane, or assuming me to be in the mafia - which I'm not.

You're welcome. Thank you for finding the idea of Alexshinia fascinating.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:25 AM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Actually, I'm following in the steps of monarchy.

Well, there are really no ethnic tensions. Our people are raised from childhood to accept all human beings and animals equally.
Only by my little brother. Anyone else saying it would probalby be either insane, or assuming me to be in the mafia - which I'm not.

You're welcome. Thank you for finding the idea of Alexshinia fascinating.
Gotcha. *touches nose*

Ahh, I see. So how about Great Leader? Do you like that title?

Of course, of course. There are NO tensions.

It is no problem at all.

Old 01-16-2011, 06:27 AM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Alexshina???

That CAN'T be good.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:27 AM   #12
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gotcha. *touches nose*

Ahh, I see. So how about Great Leader? Do you like that title?

Of course, of course. There are NO tensions.

It is no problem at all.
Ok...

Yeah, that sounds good. Stor ledare.

Maybe there are a few racists, but the majority of the population accepts each other.

Please also visit this thread to see what we did during WWII: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89615
Old 01-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #13
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Alexshina???

That CAN'T be good.
I know it may be a weird name, but it was all I could come up with.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know it may be a weird name, but it was all I could come up with.
Reminds me of Alexander the Great.

Though while he may be historically significant
I'm not sure how great he was. He could be a jerk.

...At least in my case.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:42 AM   #15
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Reminds me of Alexander the Great.

Though while he may be historically significant
I'm not sure how great he was. He could be a jerk.
My name is Alexander too, that's why I named my country like I did.

Well, he was a good person who showed mercy to the enemies that surrendered. But he mercilessly slaughtered those who resisted him.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My name is Alexander too, that's why I named my country like I did.

Well, he was a good person who showed mercy to the enemies that surrendered. But he mercilessly slaughtered those who resisted him.

So then you're going to mercilessly slaughter all those who resist you?

...At least in my case.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #17
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So then you're going to mercilessly slaughter all those who resist you?
No, I'm going to, mercifully, accept every peace treaty I am requested to sign.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok...

Yeah, that sounds good. Stor ledare.

Maybe there are a few racists, but the majority of the population accepts each other.

Please also visit this thread to see what we did during WWII: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89615
Will do.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 AM   #19
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Will do.
Thank you for your time. Please keep following the progress of my complete Alexshinian database that will be posted on this forum (every battle, every weapon, every event etc. will have its own thread).
Old 01-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I await with bated breath.

Tags
alexshinia