Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-11-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
Void
Freshmen Academy Student

Void is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Error in metrix?! Nagato and Kabuto!

Hello, call me Void.

I found something weird in manga.

The problem is about: Kabuto s Summoning: Impure World Resurrection and Nagato s Zombie.

We can see Nagato zombie in manga 490 but... then I take note that in manga 510 Madara takes Nagato s dead body which was guarded and well kept by Konan.

Now, in manga 520 Kabuto said he needs Body or part of the body for his resurrection technique. I never saw that nagato lost any part of his body...

So... here is it. Kabuto couldn t resurrect nagato by these facts.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Void; 03-17-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Error in metrix?! Nagato and Kabuto!

You need the actual body, just a host for the person you want to bring back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #3
Void
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
You need the actual body, just a host for the person you want to bring back.
Then why kabuto was stealing bodies from graves.(manga 520)
Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Then why kabuto was stealing bodies from graves.
He needs some type of DNA from them.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
Void
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He needs some type of DNA from them.
So where did he get nagato s DNA and more as he said... he need s physical part of body.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #6
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
So where did he get nagato s DNA and more as he said... he need s physical part of body.
This actually makes a lot of sense. He stabbed Torune if I remember right in order to revive him, but there was nothing like that on Nagato's body.

Then again, there was a cloak covering him, and Kabuto was a spy for Akatsuki before joining Orochimaru, so it's possible he got DNA at some other time and NOT by stabbing him or anything.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #7
Void
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Raimaru View Post
This actually makes a lot of sense. He stabbed Torune if I remember right in order to revive him, but there was nothing like that on Nagato's body.

Then again, there was a cloak covering him, and Kabuto was a spy for Akatsuki before joining Orochimaru, so it's possible he got DNA at some other time and NOT by stabbing him or anything.
Yes... good ides but thought on that to.
DNA is for Kabuto something like building plan building plan... part of the body is material.

I think that nagato would never met with somebody like him.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He got it from Nagato, clearly. Any DNA he can gets his hands on the better. Even if it's just a finger or head. Either way it works.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #9
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think it's probably just an inconsistency. The only answer is that Kabuto stole some of Nagato's DNA while he was still alive but why would he do that. Kabuto couldn't even do Edo Tensei back then and He couldn't have known that Nagato would die. Come to think of it, he probably never even encountered Nagato when he was alive. Remember.......Nagato was only known as Pain, very few knew his identity.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:16 AM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Can blood work too?

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nagato's DNA could've been on that walker he uses to get around, or generally around where he lived.
Revived Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #12
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes blood would work. But I don't think Kabuto just found it "around". He did have an idea about an alternate way to get Jaraiya's DNA, but he knew specifically that Jaraiya had been stabbed by Pains weapons. We know of no recent incident where Nagato suffered such injury. I guess his DNA could have been on whatever that thing was he's sitting in when Naruto finds him. Still tho, there has to be ENOUGH DNA. I mean surely Nagato cleaned the damn thing up from time to time if he had to spend all of his time there.
^red.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #13
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he could of got some from the rinnegan madara isnt using or of nagatos poles what we seen sticking out of his back
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #14
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Madara didn't have the Rinnegan yet when we first saw Kabuto revive Nagato. Could be the rods tho. Are you sure they're actually in his body. I thought they were in that booth thing he was sitting in.
^red.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #15
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Speaking of which, I was wondering, if you attempt to revive a Path, does it get revived as a Path or does it get revived as its former identity?

Anyway, I wonder about this too.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Speaking of which, I was wondering, if you attempt to revive a Path, does it get revived as a Path or does it get revived as its former identity?

Anyway, I wonder about this too.
Probably gets revived as the former identity considering you're using DNA. Now, if the body had Nagato's DNA somehow, that'd be different.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #17
Void
Freshmen Academy Student

Ok.. listen.. :-)
If you read manga 520. There you can see what he is doing. First he gets the DNA and use on the scroll. That he called map. Then he started the ritual. Body which was living decayed and the energy was directed to DEAD BODY... He says that he doesn t need whole body but just part of it.

Edit: I heard that Itachi and Kakuzu was carring nagato... His immobility wasn t genetic indisposition. So he was revived from his body... I’m not shore by that. It was on wiki.

Last edited by Void; 01-11-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #18
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

body part isn't a must. All he needs is enough DNA. That's why he said he could probably revive Jaraiya with the DNA left on Pains weapons.
^red.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #19
Void
Freshmen Academy Student

I think he want s Jyraiya s Arm... And no weapons left. Which hit Jyraiya ofc... or maybe one is in the FROG and the rest is with him in the deeps.

Last edited by Void; 01-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #20
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Can blood work too?
I would imagine you can't get any better DNA than that.