Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Official BFV Statbook

OFFICIAL BFV STATBOOK

This is the OFFICIAL statbook of BFV. These shall NOT be completely opinion based and will have multiple moderators. This is where people can find stats and such of other people. [>.>] Please post, or PM a link of your best fight thus far. And it will be analyzed and avereged out by whoever happens to be on that moderates this statbook. Spam posts shall not be tolerated. And will be deleted. However, questions regarding stats should be PM'd to the moderators of this establishment. Have a nice day.

Ex.
Spoiler:
Character-Jeebus Chirst

Phys.Strength-0/0
Movement Speed-0/0
Reaction Speed-0/0
Attack Speed-0/0
Defense-0/0
Energy Finesse-0/0
Attack Power-0/0
Intelligence-0/0
Creativity-0/0
Countering Speed-0/0

Stats:
Spoiler:
None thus far.

Moderators: Noctis Arashi
Vat
Sephiroth
[Please PM if you want to be one, and I will evaluate you.]
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 01-07-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Noctis Arashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official BFV Statbook

Vat, Sheelah. Please delete your posts.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Someone do me por favor.

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/show...t=75800&page=3
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81189
Also, try to use what you know about me, and common sense while doing stats.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #4
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Well vat is a moderator in here that scares me.

Well here's one of my best fights
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=Zetsu

Here's a good fight to show better base fighting because i'm terrible in base(this fight is not finished yet)
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=Zetsu

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm not a moderator. Used to be in the BGs, but they revoked all the old mods' powers for some reason.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I'm not a moderator. Used to be in the BGs, but they revoked all the old mods' powers for some reason.
No i meant your a moderator in this thread that's what the op calls the people who are helping out in this thread.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Zetsu-

Phys.Strength-6/10
Movement Speed-6/0
Reaction Speed-7/0
Attack Speed-7/0
Defense-8/0
Energy Finesse-8/0
Attack Power-7/0
Intelligence-8/0
Creativity-9/0
Countering Speed-6/0

Overall- 72/100
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

My mouse can't copy/paste, so if someone could move that into the spoiler, that'd be great. ;~;
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I have a stats book... Post your battles in there and I'll do it.

This is completely uneeded.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Yours is dead. And not official.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #11
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mine's not dead, no one has posted their fights. Who's to say it's not official? I let everyone have a say and will change it if enough people decide on it. No one cared enough to post.

This is uneeded.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yours' is a joke. My score should totally be in the negatives.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #13
Devroux

Awards Showcase

If people agree and you give me a good reason as to why, I'll change it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Already did. You even agreed. No one has to agree. It's just you.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

On top of the fact, yours is likely to be more opinionated due to lack of moderation. Or helpers that may also keep track of stats, and stat other people as well. This way would go faster.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #16
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Already did. You even agreed. No one has to agree. It's just you.
I didn't agree to anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
On top of the fact, yours is likely to be more opinionated due to lack of moderation. Or helpers that may also keep track of stats, and stat other people as well. This way would go faster.
Did you read my post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Mine's not dead, no one has posted their fights. Who's to say it's not official? I let everyone have a say and will change it if enough people decide on it. No one cared enough to post.

This is uneeded.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Thats beside the point. If a bunch of people on hally's side say hally > You. You would change it?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Well, you responded positively to it. That's basically an agreement.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/newreply...eply&p=4472945

Old 01-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Thats beside the point. If a bunch of people on hally's side say hally > You. You would change it?
That's why I like multi-step democracy. With all sides having a say, but the says just aren't all equal.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Indeed.
Grand Master Roleplayer