Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #101
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: BFV Character-Amaryllis Harmano

I Want To Be An Ally!!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #102
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
My main character I use to battle in BFV. :3
Spoiler:

Name: Amaryllis Harmano
Zanpaktou: Hana Uta (Flower Song in Japanese) (Normal state: a dagger. Shikai state: a 6 foot long sword covered with steel-like vines. Bankai state: covered with poisonous, colorful flowers, mainly petunias, but changes flowers depending on the attack.)
Species: Soul Reaper
Appearance Description: Amaryllis is 5'5 feet tall and weighs 85 lbs. She has pale skin and ocean blue eyes. Her hair is long cascades of dirty blonde. She has a giant scar that appears on her face, starting from her right eye, crossing her face and ending at her left cheek (not pictured). Her breast are large for her age, and her figure is rather curved and in place. She roams bare foot, with a tattoo of a Anaconda around her right ankle.
Personality Summary: She usually never fights unless necessary and if she does, she'd risk her life in a heartbeat, not caring if she died. She is very shy and quiet when it comes to talking to people she doesn't know. Amaryllis thinks poorly of herself and is kind to everyone, even if they are the enemy. She lacks depending on others. She does fight for others, to protect them when they are in danger. She hates war and will never try to participate in it unless to heal. She thinks death is the easiest way out and is the only reward to losing... Currently, Amaryllis strays on the path of lonesomeness and horror by herself, hiding in the shadows.
She can be playful and perverted at times, but most of the time, she's pretty serious.
History: (Working on)
Amaryllis Harmano was a descendant of Mako Hashi and Rosaline Harmano. However, she never knew her parents well enough to remember. The day before they disappeared, they left her hanging from vines that normally climbed the gates. A mysterious stranger had released her and left her in a flower garden at their house. Although, she does not remember the people, she remembered the flowers so well that she could still smell them on her skin. As she grew, they had forced themselves to leave her in the forest. She grew up from there, learning by herself, teaching herself manners and techniques to live, even stealing books to educate herself. She had many struggles with people wanting to hurt her and many feared her very existence, but she held strong. At one point, she was almost raped by a man of whom was searching for her and found her secretly living in an old couple's house. Her fears became stronger then dwindled as time grew on. She realized her powers by the rapist and trained herself, teaching herself to love Mother Nature. She used what she gave Amaryllis and therefore, became a Soul Reaper to defend others with the help of Mother Earth.
Normal Fighting Form: In normal fighting form, she starts out with simple sword and hand-hand combat. Also, she uses many Kidos; especially Hados. She has great flexability and uses that advantage to dodge many attacks. Her dagger is usually near her at this time, pressed into the Earth; hiding within the grass.
Fighting Quote: ".....Let's finish the hate and bloodshed, shall we?"
Shikai Form: In Shikai form, her dagger transforms into a sword, growing 6 feet long, glowing bright white. Then, the vines wrap around the handle and onto the blade. The vines also wrap around her wrist to help her hold it tight. The vines are made of minerals from when it was in the Earth, nutrients and organic material, and S.P. She has many creative attacks and moves in this form, both for offense and defense. Many of them use earth's minerals and organic materials; such as metals created and contained in the Earth such as Nickel, Copper, Iron, etc. She is DEPENDANT on the Earth around her, including the soil, vegetation, rocks; such as boulders, wind, weather, sunlight, and sky. She also messes with poisons. In many of her attacks, the vines have thorns of which contain different poisons; depending on the color of the thorn itself.
Shikai Quote: "Mother Earth blessed me with this power, let me use it wisely on you."
Bankai Form: In Bankai form, the vines on the sword begin to bloom flowers, different colors and different types. These also contain poisons. The flowers don't exactly bloom until they release an attack, that might contain thorns as well. The vines begin to act liveiler, like snakes. The poisons in this stage are more severe and fatal. Multiple attacks and bigger explosions happen in this stage as well.
Bankai Quote: "....I hate you....Let Lady Land erode your soul into the wind....!"
Ultimate Move: The Great Awakening of the Vampire Rose
Collecting and Refreshing: There is one other ability she has. She can also use her vines to collect SP left over from attacks. Only problem is, she cannot collect more than 25% of her own S.P left behind from attacks. She can only collect 12% of the opponant's S.P left behind by their attacks. This S.P is used to 'recharge' the S.P she has left, or 'renew' to make it stronger.
Stats and Key:

Speed: 9 (about 3025 mph)

Stamina: 9

Strength: 7.5 (Brute)

Technique: 8.5

Color of S.P: Purple

Talking color
Actions color
Fights and Spars:
Training with Makoto=????
Me vs. KU=Done, no winner
Fraccions Fight! Me vs. Sarah=Done, no winner
Me vs. Draco=Tie
Me vs. Makoto (Hand-hand combat)=Never started
Me vs. Sephy=Sephy won
Allies:
Kammi
Michael
Link
LOVERS:Zack
Themes For Amaryllis:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Normal Form-Every Rose Has its Thorn By Poison & Understanding By Evanescence

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Fighting Form-All That I'm Living For By Evanescences
Spoiler:
YouTube:

Shikai Form-Broken By Seether Feat. Amy Lee
Spoiler:
YouTube:

Bankai Form-Angels By Within Temptations

Amaryllis is not hax, she has strengths as well as many weaknesses; those of which you will have to uncover on your own.

Don't flame please, I'm only a newbie. >.>
If you have a comment or complaint, please post below and I'll try to look at it and figure it out. Thanx you.
:3 Hope you enjoy. Will update later.
Love you all. <3
there I added soMETHING THAT BELONGED (LOOKUNDER ALLIES)
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #103
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Haha funny zack. I added you and Roy on there. o.o
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #104
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

i AINT A ALLIE :EVIL: JKJK

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 06-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #105
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I already have a lover in the verus though.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #106
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

dnag U laX >.>

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 06-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #107
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's not Lax. xD! it's on the Allies list.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #108
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

KAMMI O.o

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 06-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #109
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Yay!!!
I'm An Ally!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #110
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

There you go. :3

xD I don't see what's so exciting but otay.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #111
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

Who is kami again?

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 06-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #112
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

PMZ: Yori Is Kammi
Old 06-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #113
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

oh Him lol

Filled with repent?
<3
Old 06-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #114
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Actually, it was more like I was claimed by him. But meh. =/
Old 06-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #115
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah....
Old 06-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #116
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Im going to kill her.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #117
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Me? o.o

Yes please do. End my misery. >.> Cuz you wanna.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #118
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Both of you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #119
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yay! =}D

/is going to die by an.......arrogant monster.
:3 But remember.

~Fun when I'm dead, how you'll start listening.~
/literal.
o.o
Old 06-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #120
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Yay! =}D

/is going to die by an.......arrogant monster.
:3 But remember.

~Fun when I'm dead, how you'll start listening.~
/literal.
o.o
Smh. Arrogant.

What exactly makes you think I care. I'll devour you like everyone else.
Grand Master Roleplayer

Tags
bfv, bleach, las noches