Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 05-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #121
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach: Soul Ignition is coming to North America and Europe

then its ps3 only

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #122
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

website says ps3 exclusive so yeah proof is the pie since the cake is a lie lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #123
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

lol pie is good

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #124
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
lol pie is good
lol yep and better for you too not as much fat lol and it seems the official english website has a forum as well if anyone cares to know as well as the trailer
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 05-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #125
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

ill go check out the site more

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #126
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/092/092176/imgs_1.html

boom baby!

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #127
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Epic screen shots

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #128
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This looks pretty cool. It has like the same cel-shaded kinda graphics style as Ultimate Ninja Storm (which makes sense), but looks more like a hack-and-slash game as oppose to a 1-on-1 fighter based on the trailer.

I'm not very far into bleach yet, only on after arc where they rescue Rukia from the soul society and trying to find which episode the following filler arc ends, but it looks like I'll have to get this anyway. I've heard plenty about what happens in the later arcs anyway so it wouldn't be too much of a spoiler for me if the game follows the story up as far as it looks it does.

Oh, and if someone could tell me in which arc the anime gets back to the story after the first filler that would be a great help.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #129
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
i already posted that awhile ago look under new scans lol thanks though
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 05-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #130
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
This looks pretty cool. It has like the same cel-shaded kinda graphics style as Ultimate Ninja Storm (which makes sense), but looks more like a hack-and-slash game as oppose to a 1-on-1 fighter based on the trailer.

I'm not very far into bleach yet, only on after arc where they rescue Rukia from the soul society and trying to find which episode the following filler arc ends, but it looks like I'll have to get this anyway. I've heard plenty about what happens in the later arcs anyway so it wouldn't be too much of a spoiler for me if the game follows the story up as far as it looks it does.

Oh, and if someone could tell me in which arc the anime gets back to the story after the first filler that would be a great help.
episode 110 is the next episode after the filler arc ends

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #131
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
episode 110 is the next episode after the filler arc ends
Ok, thanks taker.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #132
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no problem

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-14-2011, 10:55 PM   #133
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

sucks for me cause i dont have a PS3 but i will be playing this game at Playntrade when they get it in first day
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #134
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i just found out theres going to be a leveling system in the game.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #135
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I might get this, since it has Ulquiorra in it.

YouTube:
src="
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #136
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so how far does the game go.the boxart has FGT Ichigo so does it go up to the current Japanese arc?

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #137
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
so how far does the game go.the boxart has FGT Ichigo so does it go up to the current Japanese arc?
The whole Arrancar Arc up through the Aizen Final Battle. Not sure how much it will go through, but I would think it would start where Grimmjow invades Karakura Town.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #138
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I might get this, since it has Ulquiorra in it.
theres nothing wrong with bleach all together and this is the first big game to get a us release maybe this is a sign that we might get more bleach games and maybe one piece

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #139
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
theres nothing wrong with bleach all together and this is the first big game to get a us release maybe this is a sign that we might get more bleach games and maybe one piece
Well, Ulquiorra is my favorite character, so that's big for me. I have nothing against Bleach, just think the story could be better. I actually like a lot of the characters and their abilities though. Especially Ulquiorra, Szayel, Barragan and Starrk.

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #140
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Well, Ulquiorra is my favorite character, so that's big for me. I have nothing against Bleach, just think the story could be better. I actually like a lot of the characters and their abilities though. Especially Ulquiorra, Szayel, Barragan and Starrk.
Well I kinda liked it,but there are too many inconsistencies that are hard to swallow. For instance, Ulquiorra was actually able to nullify ichigo's mask. Which kinda confuses me because I don't know if Ulquiorra was weaker or if he was overwhelmed.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, bleach soul ignition, bleach: soul resurreccion, hack and slash, no xbox360, ps3, ps3 exclusive, scans/videos, video games