Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Sasuke vs Gai

No restrictions, Default BG settings.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 10-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasuke vs Gai

I'm pretty sure none of Gai's attacks can break Susano'o.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gai sits there while Susanoo kills the Sauce and 7 Gates blitzes when Sasuke lowers it.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

A lariat cracked the rib, so why wouldn't Morning Peacock or Afternoon Tiger do anything?...
Old 10-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't know, you tell me.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rhetorical question.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Even if he can crack a rib, he's boned once he's too close and gets banged by a Susano'o arrow.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #8
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Afternoon Tiger is powered by the first 7 Gates. That >>> Lariat

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 10-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #9
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Even if he can crack a rib, he's boned once he's too close and gets banged by a Susano'o arrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Gai sits there while Susanoo kills the Sauce and 7 Gates blitzes when Sasuke lowers it.
I'm pretty sure Gai's speed and reaction feats are more then ample enough for him to dodge.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

He's still too close. he'll be shot by the time he's close enough.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

He can't use Susano'o Arrows if Susano'o just got it's ass taken down.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 10-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

I don't remember what the default starting distance was, but I'm pretty sure Gai can get to Sasuke before he activates Susano'o and fires off an arrow. Besides, I do know that the default mind set is in character, so Sasuke won't be using Susano'o right off the bat.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

50 meters?
Old 10-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #14
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Low end Hypersonic?
Old 10-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I was just stating the default distance. xD
Old 10-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Afternoon tiger should be enough to take down susaano if a lariat can break a rib. Gai is easily fast enough to dodge a susaano arrow when in 7 gates.. thats a given.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 10-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #17
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The only real chance Sasuke has of winning here is genjutsu.
But apparently Gai is immune to that or something....

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #18
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Susano'o + Shield of Ammy makes a hell of a defense ..

Susano'o for Attacks and tanking power
Shield of ammy burns Gai if comes to close ..
Old 10-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #19
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Afternoon Tiger says hi to Sasono'o.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #20
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ٍSusano'o arrows says hi to Guy while he is activating the gates ..