Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Sasori AKA Pat Fanclub

This is a fanclub for Sasori (the member)!

He is the nicest, sweetest, cutest, funniest and hottest person on the forum!

JOIN!!!!!!

Members:
Spoiler:
~Gaara's Girl
~Kakashi's Girl
~Jinchiruuki
~Nick Tasogare
~Muffintop
~Yori
~Ryuuko
~Nābris
~Kyousei
~i_love_kakashi
~Zetsu
~sage mangekyo
~Taker369
~DragonAngel
~TheJapaneseKamikaze
~CardCaptor Sakura
~kakashi uzumaki
~Magic
~Cursed Uchiha
~bacon_army17
~queendarkness
~Akatsuki Gord
~Zeek Uchiha
~eagleye54321
~Konoha'sGreenThunder
~Lady Tsunade
~Kazumi Saitama
~Nagato uzamaki
~Kiseki
~Demise
~Chidori of Death
~SageoftheSixPaths

I LOVE YOU, PAT! <3

Secret Agent Sasori Song by Nick Tasogare:
Spoiler:

S! A! S! S! This-is!
S! A! S! S! Se-cret- A-gent!
S! A! S! S! Sa-so-ri!

/Roaring crowd

He's that man in the tuxedo,
Who's always fighting guido's
Protecting the world
From the evil's at hand.

He's quick and he's witty,
From trees, he saves kitties,
He's always there when you need him
Just shout his name!

S! A! S! S! This-is!
S! A! S! S! Sa-so-ri!

/Female Choir Oooooooh's

Whenever your fearful, whenever you're scared,
Just remember that he'll always be there.
'Cause that's what he's there for, it's never too late,
He keeps us from danger, he keeps us from the hate.
And I know that I shall always appreciate.....
Sasori.

S! A! S! S! This-is!
S! A! S! S! Sa-so-ri!

He's chill but then spicy,
He's smokin' and icy,
He'll always be there,
Beatin' girls off with sticks.

Residing in deep space,
He moves at his own pace,
Pleasing the ladies,
Secretly the guys too.

S! A! S! S! This-is!
S! A! S! S! Sa-so-ri!

/Male Choir Oooooooh's

Whenever your fearful, whenever you're scared,
Just remember that he'll always be there.
'Cause that's what he's there for, it's never too late,
He keeps us from danger, he keeps us from the hate.
And I know that I shall always appreciate.....
Sasori.

This is how you spell cool,
This is how you spell win,
This is how you determine
The best way from Sin!

This is how you live life,
This is how you stay strong,
This is how you get back
To the right from the wrong!

S! A! S! S! This-is!
S! A! S! S! Sa-so-ri!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.

Last edited by Gaara's Girl; 01-30-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #2
Jinchiruuki

Default Re: Sasori AKA Pat Fanclub

Joinage!!!
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 05-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

/Joins

You should post the song I wrote here xD

Secret Agent Sasori Song

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/Joins 8D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I'm In!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

/joins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #7
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awesome fanclub! =D
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Joinage!!!
Welcome, Sir Jin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |SR-hyse-Z| View Post
/Joins

You should post the song I wrote here xD

Secret Agent Sasori Song
I'll do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitable Nodes View Post
/trolls fanclub
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
/Joins 8D
*Adds* P:
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Shari already made one.

XD

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Shari already made one.

XD
Psh, so what xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Go jump off a bridge, you pompous buffoon.
Fallos!

/Heil

Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #12
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Shari already made one.

XD
Shari isn't gonna be on a lot so, with permission, Diana got the ok to make a new one. xD

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #13
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
I'm In!
Welcome, Yori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
/joins
*Adds*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Awesome fanclub! =D
Indeed!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #14
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Thank you all for joining, Jin getting the first post. xD

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Thank you all for joining, Jin getting the first post. xD
He wouldn't have gotten it if I hadn't had to link the song

/Really sad

xD

Hurray, my song is there xD

/Heil

Old 05-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #16
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Psh, so what xD
Psh, you love saying "Psh", don't you? xD
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #17
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Shari already made one.

XD
But he won't be on, twinnie...

Quote:
Psh, so what xD
Haha

Your song is great!

Quote:
Go jump off a bridge, you pompous buffoon.
Do you want to join? xDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Shari isn't gonna be on a lot so, with permission, Diana got the ok to make a new one. xD
Patty! <3
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 05-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #18
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

I'm in. xD

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Psh, you love saying "Psh", don't you? xD
Yea, I think I do lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
But he won't be on, twinnie...

Haha

Your song is great!

Do you want to join? xDDDD

Patty! <3
D'awwww, thanks

/Heil

Old 05-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #20
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Join!(:

Tags
fanclub, pat, sasori