Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #1581
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hey there mate! its Pervert Island!

fine i'll start something

*strips off shirt*

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #1582
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
fine i'll start something

*strips off shirt*
That's so sexy -_- xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #1583
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

wasn't supposed to be.

*strips off jeans*

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #1584
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

not naugthy enough
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #1585
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
not naugthy enough
Ikr? xD

Old 05-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #1586
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

*Shakes Head* Gosh,You guys are horrible at this XD

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #1587
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*watches Verm* Gosh you are bad at this
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #1588
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
*Shakes Head* Gosh,You guys are horrible at this XD
I'm not doing anything xD I just don't feel pervy right now

Old 05-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #1589
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

take it all off!!!woooooo!!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #1590
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Fine...*starts to slip out of my shirt*
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #1591
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Rule 496: Pervs are always Pervs Everyday atleast 14/7,anything Bellow is Failure and lazyness

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #1592
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

and the panties!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #1593
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Rule 496: Pervs are always Pervs Everyday atleast 14/7,anything Bellow is Failure and lazyness
I don't see you being pervy xD

Old 05-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #1594
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hold on there...*lets my pants fall to the ground and slowly steps out of them* Sage...where are the poles
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #1595
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

in my pants xD
Old 05-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #1596
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I don't see you being pervy xD
Rule 294: Pervs Shall be pervs in Any location of there Desires.

No one said it had to be here,plus you guys are Ruining the Island with your horrible perv skills *Sigh* Guess ill have to Activate Lvl [1]

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #1597
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

fine then someone start something

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #1598
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
in my pants xD
Screw you
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #1599
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

wow -_-"
Old 05-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #1600
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Screw you
how hard?

Tags
bikini's, deidara's girl is hot, deidara's girl is sexy, diedara's beautiful body, i wanna tap undead hikari, kon, pedo bear, pervert island, pervs, stripping, xibitz is a lame perv, undead hikari