Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
cjcbop11
Freshmen Academy Student

cjcbop11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default naruto: the war begins

this is the start of the fourth ninja war. you create your own character and put on motion sensitive gloves and foot covers. this also includes a mike. you can guess that you pull off the hand signs with your own hands. it should come with a plastc kunai and a button on your waste to throw shuriken. you choose your attribute and you use those jutsu at the beginning, gaining more elements as you progress. now, to pull say. . .
dragon flame jutsu you would: create the horse and then dragon hand seals, then shout the name into the mike. now for the jutsu that dont require hand signs like rasengan and rasenshuriken, you hold your hand out to the side and shout the jutsu into the mike.
cjcbop11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
cjcbop11
Freshmen Academy Student

cjcbop11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: naruto: the war begins

anyone?
cjcbop11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
Sai root
Ninja Academy Student

Sai root is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That would be so awesome. And you can play as one of the other ninjas, too. What if you got to pick your own division? YOU ARE A GENIUS!
Sai root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I like this idea!
It would be awesome to be able to choose if you are an ANBU/ROOT member or a normal ninja or Akatsuki or something. I think this would make an awesome game
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
narutodark1234
Ninja Academy Student

narutodark1234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this would be so cool
Old 02-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like it, but you know what I would also enjoy?

Being able to become Kage of your own village and taking a look at the war on a larger scale instead of just a one person view. It would be a nice contrast in strategy and tactics if you ask me. Being able to give orders to a team, raising your village and building defenses, deciding what role your shinobi take (like passive/defense or aggressive offense) Making pacts and treaties with other villages, OH! If you got it hooked up to xbox live you could make alliances with your friends... or pillage and burn their village, that would be sweet too.
Sorry I just started rambling again, sweet idea though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #7
ChibiKez
Genin Elite

Location: I am there, which is here, which would also mean that I am located there, so my location is here
ChibiKez has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
I like it, but you know what I would also enjoy?

Being able to become Kage of your own village and taking a look at the war on a larger scale instead of just a one person view. It would be a nice contrast in strategy and tactics if you ask me. Being able to give orders to a team, raising your village and building defenses, deciding what role your shinobi take (like passive/defense or aggressive offense) Making pacts and treaties with other villages, OH! If you got it hooked up to xbox live you could make alliances with your friends... or pillage and burn their village, that would be sweet too.
Sorry I just started rambling again, sweet idea though
Hikari approves of you, so I would join your village. please and thank you.
/pees in a square
yeah, you know you want to help!

Spoiler:
Quote:
I just eliminated one of your red bars. {:\3]
Quote:
Now I am going to get Kreegah! to uprep you. Be forewarned, he reps so much he probably can do so everyday. :]
Quote:
Damn straight. I hear Kreegah! is on interpol's cat list of top ten bio-terrorists.

I have already sent a PM to start the biological warfare.

ChibiKez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #8
Shikamaru Inuzuka
Apprentice Genin

Shikamaru Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow great idea, I would suck at the hand signs though.

Edit: Dont forget about Playstation network.

Last edited by Shikamaru Inuzuka; 02-02-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Shikamaru Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

No. I would feel retarded with my arms behind my back, running in place and screaming DRAGON FLAME JUTSU! =/
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-16-2011, 08:36 AM   #10
Shinobirule
Ninja Academy Student

Shinobirule is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb Re: naruto: the war begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No. I would feel retarded with my arms behind my back, running in place and screaming DRAGON FLAME JUTSU! =/

The Basic idea is great.
But I might agree with "Noctis Arashi" I don't know.. you would need so much space. And why not just use Kinect? Since were imagining anyway, what about if it were MIND CONTROLLED and 3D! Experience it real time. Feel the chakra flow and manipulate it, dodge the Kunai knife and watch it whiz past your shoulder, wouldn't that be a dream come true!?
Just the thought makes me jump up and down
The Idea of the 4th Shinobi Ninja War would be great, but it'll be endless war and I dont know If people want a game that the can't really completely win.
It would be AWESOME if u combine everything previous and make it an MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right!?
Shinobirule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:53 AM   #11
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcbop11 View Post
this is the start of the fourth ninja war. you create your own character and put on motion sensitive gloves and foot covers. this also includes a mike. you can guess that you pull off the hand signs with your own hands. it should come with a plastc kunai and a button on your waste to throw shuriken. you choose your attribute and you use those jutsu at the beginning, gaining more elements as you progress. now, to pull say. . .
dragon flame jutsu you would: create the horse and then dragon hand seals, then shout the name into the mike. now for the jutsu that dont require hand signs like rasengan and rasenshuriken, you hold your hand out to the side and shout the jutsu into the mike.
that would be a badass game, I would so buy that, well, of course depending on the actual storyline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorimaster22 View Post
I like this idea!
It would be awesome to be able to choose if you are an ANBU/ROOT member or a normal ninja or Akatsuki or something. I think this would make an awesome game
nah, that would be no fun, it would be better to start out as an academy student and earn your way up, and when you get to a certain point, if you want, you can go rogue, ANBU, ROOT, whatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
nah man, that would be awesome
people will be jealous cause you can "use jutsu" xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobirule View Post

The Basic idea is great.
But I might agree with "Noctis Arashi" I don't know.. you would need so much space. And why not just use Kinect? Since were imagining anyway, what about if it were MIND CONTROLLED and 3D! Experience it real time. Feel the chakra flow and manipulate it, dodge the Kunai knife and watch it whiz past your shoulder, wouldn't that be a dream come true!?
Just the thought makes me jump up and down
The Idea of the 4th Shinobi Ninja War would be great, but it'll be endless war and I dont know If people want a game that the can't really completely win.
It would be AWESOME if u combine everything previous and make it an MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right!?
problem is, we don't have that kind of technology, at least not available to the public

as for being an MMO, that wouldn't work out, especially if you could become Kage, otherwise, there would be hundreds of Kages in the same village

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:08 AM   #12
Shinobirule
Ninja Academy Student

Shinobirule is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was just imagining....

Wouldn't a mind controlled, 3D, naruto MMORPG be awesome XD
Shinobirule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:11 AM   #13
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Sounds cool.
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

This sounds quite interesting.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #15
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_
Genin

The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Amazing idea. If you get that into motion and it becomes and actuall game it would be sick!
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:35 PM   #16
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

This would be a great idea but unfortunately I wouldn't dare playing it unless it was 4 a.m. and there was absolutely 0% chance someone could see me.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote