Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #81
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: 20th Century Boys Fan Club

Yeah except I don't sing.........around anyone.... ANYONE. xD
But I heart it.
And 20th CB the song too. T.Rex is ftw.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #82
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

I sing when around friends, and with this song, sometimes in public, but other than that I keep careful about it. I NEVER let my parents hear me sing. xD

Yes 20th Century Boy is a great song.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #83
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol nice.

Yup.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #84
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Yeah Bob Lennon is such a win song. Dood I'd be willing to get an infraction to post the epicness but alas, such cannot be done. It would cause too much trouble.

20th CB grows on you fast, at first I didn't care for the song much but after a while I really liked it.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #85
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

I'll do it but unfortunately the one I want to post has spoilers =(
Old 01-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #86
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoilers are no good for the little nublets, we must be careful about it. D=

Ruining the plot of 20th CB for yourself is like ruining the action of TTGL for yourself.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:40 AM   #87
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Same here man.

So recently I've been listening to Bob Lennon. A lot. Seems like an ordinary song at first but if you actually try singing it, you'll notice the soul it's got. Something about it just draws you in the more you listen to it.

I would post it, heck put it in my siggy, but viz......=/
I wholeheartedly agree.

The gutalala sutalala part gets stuck in your head really easily.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #88
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Yep, it's fun to sing it too.

I especially like the chorus and the "Gutalala Sudalala" part.

So anyway, did I ever list my top 5 characters? Well if not here they are:

1. Otcho
2. Friend
3. Kenji
4. Sadakiyo
5. Kanna
Old 01-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #89
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

1. Kenji/Otcho (really hard to decide)
2. ^
3. Kanna
4. Sadakiyo
5. Yoshitsune

Old 01-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #90
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Nice list.

I'm kinda sad that only 12 volumes are out in America right now. I recently bought vol. 9 and 12 and realized I bought the newest one. =/
Old 01-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #91
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Yeah good list.
1. Kenji
2. Kanna
3. Friend
4. Otcho
5. Sada/Yoshi/everyone else since Urasawa's so awesome xD

I dunno about how many volumes are out but if only it had more fans =/
Old 01-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #92
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
if only it had more fans =/
I agree!

Nice list, by the way.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #93
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah good list.
1. Kenji
2. Kanna
3. Friend
4. Otcho
5. Sada/Yoshi/everyone else since Urasawa's so awesome xD

I dunno about how many volumes are out but if only it had more fans =/
Otcho only went up to 4? D=

OTCHO, Y U NO HIGHER?!

Nah but that's a good list, course I already know most of it because I talk to you like every day but I was hoping Otcho would be higher....oh well.

At least 20th CB's still going so it has time to get more popular. It's not like it ended without anybody knowing it existed, now that would be sad.

I've been telling all my friends about it so it has been getting at least some publicity. =P
Old 01-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #94
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Yeah it'd be awesome if 20th CB got uber popular because of us.
Yes, a man can dream.

Otcho isn't higher because of Kenji, Friend, and Kanna being more awesome and sexy. And you can decide for yourself which one is which, meaning Kenji is sexy.

Hey it's a big jump at least I moved him from the giant list of everyone that Urasawa takes care of because he actually knows how to write, give him that, I can't even choose single people as my favorites.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #95
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah it'd be awesome if 20th CB got uber popular because of us.
Yes, a man can dream.

Otcho isn't higher because of Kenji, Friend, and Kanna being more awesome and sexy. And you can decide for yourself which one is which, meaning Kenji is sexy.

Hey it's a big jump at least I moved him from the giant list of everyone that Urasawa takes care of because he actually knows how to write, give him that, I can't even choose single people as my favorites.
I know man, I'd feel so proud.

Well I will admit those three are epic characters. I think Otcho is just bettar though but that's me. I mean seriously, Otcho Train seems to bring epicness everywhere he goes.

True true, Urasawa gives every character good character development. I don't think there are many characters I hate unless he makes them so that you hate them. I mean even Friend you start to identify with the more you learn about him. That's why he's in my Top 5.

But you have to admit Otcho was super epic though.

/Otcho shoots gun in air

Otcho: Okay losers stfu Otcho Train's taking over, what's going on here?
Old 01-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #96
Beast Boy
Genin

Beast Boy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I've been looking for a thread like this. xD

I'd like to join. Right now, since I hardly have time to read manga anymore, I'm on volume three of 20th CB, but I like it much better than any of the crappy (other than OP) mainstream stuff.

_Plus this face.
Beast Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #97
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Otcho wins.Big time.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:07 PM   #98
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Otcho wins.Big time.
I fully support this statement.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #99
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Boy View Post
I've been looking for a thread like this. xD

I'd like to join. Right now, since I hardly have time to read manga anymore, I'm on volume three of 20th CB, but I like it much better than any of the crappy (other than OP) mainstream stuff.
Awesome.

It gets even better after volume three. 20th CB is my favorite manga as of now, it starts off good and just keeps on getting better and better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Otcho wins.Big time.
Indeed he does, he's my favorite character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Raimaru View Post
I fully support this statement.
As do I.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #100
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Currently on ch.56
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote