Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Kejon's Fourm Family!

You can join if you want. It doesn't matter to me.

Beautiful Wife: Sasu! <333

Huggle plushie: KU

Sisters: Kat, Girl

Alpaca: CrackFat

Flashlight: Shika
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

Last edited by kejon16; 01-29-2011 at 09:15 AM.
kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kejon's Fourm Family!

/sits alone
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

I will Join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/joins
!!!!!!!!!!!!

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

What do you girls want to be?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

kejon's huggle plushie xDD

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I will join! Can I be your sister plz?
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Not sure
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #9
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Added. ^^

Girl: Sister?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I want to be your Alpaca.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Alright. ;D
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

how about you chose?
Old 01-01-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can be your flashlight.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #14
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Lolz, Alright I will add you as my flashlight.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #15
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'll be the best Alpaca you'll ever have.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #16
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Awesome. I've always wanted an Alpaca.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #17
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Old 01-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #18
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackFat View Post
Spoiler:
Can I ride you?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #19
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hey bro what up yo?
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #20
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Just chillin at home. How have you been Sister?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler: