Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
Sasuke493
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke493 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Would Sasuke Show Sympathy If Sakura Died?

Do you think Sasuke would show sympathy if Sakura died?

yes?

No?

Last edited by Sasuke493; 08-30-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Sasuke493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Would Sasuke Show Sympathy If Sakura Died?

I'm sure he would be hurt by it, but he would be more emotional if Naruto died.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
anaru ne hyuga
Freshmen Academy Student

anaru ne hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Would Sasuke Show Sympathy If Sakura Died?

Spoiler Alert:

I cant say I agree with "Narutorious" I think he would be much sadder if Sakura died than Naruto because they always make it known that he could kill Naruto on a whim/ in a heart beat but he always tries to never hurt Sakura in a fight like when they found him with Sai and Yamato that time she was the only one I repeat the only one who walked away from that battle not injured every one else was wounded including Sai, Yamato, and Naruto but he never once touched her in a harming way
anaru ne hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #4
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I dont think he would care if she lived or died just as long as she don't get in his way.

Spoiler:

He was willing to kill Karin so I think he will be willing to kill Sakura.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

depends...maybe back in the oro arc when he left but now hes unemotinal to all girls exept his mom (mom died)
Abel Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
No...Thought he tried to kill her. Was I wrong?
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #7
SGTKenney11B
Academy Graduate

SGTKenney11B is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he killed his own brother, so probably not.
SGTKenney11B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well:

Spoiler:
As Sasuke continues his descent "into darkness" as Kakashi put it, he feels less and less for his former comrades, as evidenced by him attacking Sakura, saying he'll kill Kakashi, and stabbing Karin.

So no.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

No. I don't believe so.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Spoiler:
He tried to kill her on more than one occasion.
So I don't think he would, at least not in his current state.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I believe not.
Spoiler:
He already tried to kill her as some of the above posts have explained.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #12
The Sugary Taste
Apprentice Genin

The Sugary Taste is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Would Sasuke Show Sympathy If Sakura Died?

i think sasuke think sakura more as a Disturbing girl , but i think he will show for her some sympathy , cause maybe he love love her or something , besides the whole help things that she do it all for him and her care to him ...
The Sugary Taste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:36 PM   #13
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

come on hed feel a little. but get over it super fast or. not show anything.

lol if naruto died hed cry like when itachi died
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:53 AM   #14
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Sasuke isn't as cold as everyone believes him to be, he shed tears of sorrow and guilt after his brothers death, so if anything there is a possibility that if Sakura were to die, he may become sadden by that and be in sorrow once more.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #15
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Probably not because he's a hater.

Haters gonna hate.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #16
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i think he would in some ways
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #17
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If we are talking about the current Sasuke Uchiha, then no he wouldn't show any sympathy since he himself tried to kill Sakura twice! O.O Maybe if it was the Sasuke from before Shippuden then yes he would in someway or another maybe.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No, he tryed to kill the girl lol
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #19
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no. hed kill her then pee on her. hes evil and he doesnt care about much and he has no soul. sasukes awesome

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #20
Sasuke493
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke493 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Probably not because he's a hater.

Haters gonna hate.

...-_-...
Sasuke493 is offline   Reply With Quote