Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #101
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Sagemaster's Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post

4/3 of us are smexi. P=
NOOOOOO! Dx
/feels betrayed
I WANNA SEE. D=
Lol! xDDD

nope......i am not sexy!!! D:<
but i love brooke more ;D
sorry dont have any
>.> men are strong,im weak v.v

brooke hikari is our baby remember?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post

INDEED! It does wonders to the body. <3

YAYZ! Now I need to steal your money. >.>
D:< dont do drugs!!! be straight edge like me X

Dx my bro's a theif !!! T.T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #102
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
im hikari's dad
*Bro fist* Sup dad

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #103
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

INDEED! It does wonders to the body. <3

YAYZ! Now I need to steal your money. >.>

Ikr? xD <333
=O NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Quote:
hmmmm true true

you keep beiliving that XD
DONT STOP, BELIEVING! Hold on to the Fee-eeling!
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #104
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
sorry dont have any

Drugs? O_O I don't do any of those things Sage.

Only to your mom.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #105
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Ikr? xD <333
=O NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Still I can't remember anything. <3333 =(
Alright, I won't take it. >.>
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #106
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sorry dont have any

You are declious and smexi.
Wait huh?! O.O xD
Damn!
You are strong! D=

O>O Ok! Where was I when this happened?! xD
Drugs are for bad people. :'3
Old 01-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #107
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Join us, we have shiny objects. xD

Oh yes you do. xDDDD
How could you forget?

Oh shit we do? O.O xD I'm worried more on insurance for the child.
You do!!?? *Gasp* why didn't you say so!!

And yes, me.....me and sage have been thinking of a way to tell you..
It's tough for us.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 01-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #108
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Bro fist* Sup dad
*bro fist* sup baby girl
Quote:

Ikr? xD <333
=O NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*holds on to you* UNCE UNCE UNCE I GOT THE FEELING!!!!

Quote:
Drugs? O_O I don't do any of those things Sage.

Only to your mom.
ooooh yeah *takes our crack* i saw this in your room!!!

Why is she so perfect?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #109
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Still I can't remember anything. <3333 =(
Alright, I won't take it. >.>
<3 you Kejon. xD Lol.
Me either! Dx That's the bad thing. I forgot the feeling. xDD
*gives you money instead* :3
Old 01-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #110
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
*bro fist* sup baby girl

It's not mine.

I didn't take it from her. >.<
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #111
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*peaks in adn leaves*

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #112
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It's tough for us.
it is

Why is she so perfect?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #113
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*bro fist* sup baby girl

OH DAD!
btw i-i've been wanting to ask you daddy, something..

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 01-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #114
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's not mine.

I didn't take it from her. >.<
are you sayin it was moms???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
*peaks in adn leaves*
*grabs you* yo better join mister!!!! D;<

Why is she so perfect?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #115
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
*peaks in adn leaves*
.....Did anyone see that?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 01-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #116
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
<3 you Kejon. xD Lol.
Me either! Dx That's the bad thing. I forgot the feeling. xDD
*gives you money instead* :3
Awwwwwwww, Love you Brooke. ^_^
Bet it was AWESOME! Dx
*doesn't take it* I don't need it beautiful. >/////<
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #117
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It's tough for us.
You know you want it.
Dx Didnt seem tough when y'all said it. xDDDD
Quote:
*bro fist* sup baby girl

I feel a sort of shaking connected to me. o.o xD
Old 01-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #118
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
are you sayin it was moms???

*grabs you* yo better join mister!!!! D;<
Nope, Son crack is bad for you!
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #119
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OH DAD!
btw i-i've been wanting to ask you daddy, something..
(that didnt sound right but i like it x] moan my name more!)

yes darling

Why is she so perfect?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #120
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Awwwwwwww, Love you Brooke. ^_^
Bet it was AWESOME! Dx
*doesn't take it* I don't need it beautiful. >/////<
<3
Ikr?! xD
You sure? o.o

Tags